Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

It appears that time spent in the orbiter or in the dojo (might be the case for other instances as well) gets added to the mission time if you start a mission, which causes an inflation of the 'time played' stat, which therefore accumulates mission time way too quickly. Maybe you can further look into this issue! ūüėĄ

- Recently (since last patch?) coming back to dojo after pugging a railjack mission (as client) my map comes up as we arrive in the RJ at the host's dojo without my prompting (every time).  

- When using side turrets there sometimes are certain angles where part of my 360 view is blocked out by areas of black, making it difficult to target certain enemies.  I have gunnery intrinsic level 8.  This has been going on since launch and I got the 360 view.

- When using omni tool on fires or shorts for the first fix attempt, about half the time that I appear to make the target brackets correctly it doesn't register as success, repositioning the brackets anyway for 2nd attempt.  It seems to happen less if I don't zoom in, but not sure that is significant.  It feels lag related.

- The railjack pugging loop is overly clumsy.  Typically we come back to host's dojo and I immediately fast travel to drydock to check my wreckage.  I look at shields, engines, reactors, then go into the weapons and there is where I feel the pain of that UI.  Sorting through the wreckage is much more difficult than it needs to be, having to hit tab to see how parts compare, then deleting only the lesser of duplicates and having your view reset to the top every time with no sorting or filtering options.  Please provide some filtering and sorting options to facilitate finding duplicates, more easily comparing stats, and deleting them without a view reset every time.  Stop hiding the important differentiating info behind single tab clicks.  What happens most of the time is about 30 seconds into this process, either the squad launches another mission before I'm ready (going as fast as I can still takes a minute) making me abort mission or the squad breaks up and players leave and I am kicked out of their dojo in the midst of editing wreckage.  Then, to make it even worse, you must leave the foreign dojo to go back to your orbiter where you cannot edit your wreckage.  So you have to then go to your own dojo, finish finding and deleting the undesired wreckage, then back to your orbiter, all just so you can do another pug RJ mission because you cannot do them except from your orbiter.  I think ideally we should be asked if we want to return to orbiter or our own dojo when auto-yarded from the foreign dojo, and allow pugging as client from our dojo and personal RJ too, not just from orbiter where you cannot manage your wreckage.  We should be able to jump to our railjack from our orbiter (which we can through the menu), THEN manage wreckage & configuration from our own RJ, THEN select what kind of mission we want to go on (as client or host).  Considering the DE database size saving design forcing us to clear out wreckage between every 2nd or 3rd mission (or we lose drops), stop forcing us into multiple loading screens just to do so.  Let us manage our RJ configuration from our RJ when not in a mission (even if not in our dojo).  

On the latest patch, we had blueprints despawn from the map!

We were playing Gian Point and wanted to make sure we receive our potential end-of-mission reward BP, so we left enemy blueprint drops behind so that we could pick them up later to make sure good BPs aren't scrapped.

However, after we completed the mission objectives (ships and crewships), my teammates noticed the blueprints were no longer there. The blueprints had despawned, all of them, from the entire level! It seems like we had lost them earlier in the mission, too, and not just at its end, as one of my teammates was wondering aloud whether the blueprints were there as he couldn't see the markers.

It's possible they despawned with the rest of the enemy attack vessels when we completed the first part of the mission.

In any case, the fact that the blueprints were cleared from the map is made even more serious given there are only 30 wreckage slots. The only way to play several missions in the row is to mind your BP pickups, and now we can't even do that for fear of losing the blueprints due to despawning.

You are unable to use Garudas talons when you board crewships both as the host (solo) and as client.

Kubrows losing loyalty when boarding crewships with them, no matter how you exit.  Either omni recall or exiting the back they show as dead and lose loyalty.  I'm guessing this is similar to the plains of eidolon problem where exiting killed them.

Hi. I've encounter many bugs in Railjack mode, but one of them is specially anoying. Just a few days after the last hotfix, I played an entire mission of Railjack, completed all the objectives and went to my dry dock. But then, I didn't get anything just because the game counted it as a "mission failed". I thought it was a problem concernig the orbiter option to play the Railjack mode, as many people have been saying since its release that it's a better option to play it from the dojo, but I played again from it and still got the same bug. Almost 40 minutes of gameplay and thousands of resources wasted.unknown.png

18 hours ago, SlabHard said:

Thanks for your response. Yes all the time. So I think this is more about PC mouse sensitivity defaults in WF being generally hypersensitive.

@SlabHard Ok... this matches with something I have experienced (and discovered a workaround for -- or, it works for me).

So, a couple more questions, which may or may not be relevant here:

(1) Are you using fullscreen in the warframe "display" options? and

(2) What kind of mouse do you have?

(Me... I'm using a razer mouse, and I'm currently running at 1800 dpi (I used to leave it on the factory defaults, and I was having several problems with my mouse sensitivity. First, my mouse was *usually* way to sensitive. Like: moving the mouse a quarter inch would usually move the pointer all the way across my screen. But, also, the sensitivity would vary from week to week, and sometimes moving my mouse a couple feet would be necessary to move the pointer across my screen. The mouse sensitivity setting in the warframe options screen had only a minor effect here. But, also, I haven't been able to discover the default dpi setting on the mouse itself, so it's entirely possible that this was a "by design" feature of the mouse and I had been unknowingly somehow triggering a dpi change.)

(Anyways, my current solution for this problem was to set the mouse itself to only run at 1800 dpi. But an earlier approach to run the game in "windowed fullscreen", which let me use the windows mouse sensitivity settings (which were kind of pitiful, since there's only a few settings available in windows and none of them were comfortable -- but, at the time, they were better than how things worked for me using regular fullscreen).)

Anyways... I have no idea if your problem is even related to my past problems. But... you never know?

How about a fix for Operators being frozen in place, looking like an idiot with one leg raised?  Even getting the brat 'killed' doesn't fix it.

And how about a fix for being unable to stealth kill Grineer, even when under the effect of Ivara's sleep arrow?

A team member was in a crewship when we finished the mission. We all got stuck in an infinite loading screen. Could not abort the mission either it said something like "Cannot abort you completed the objective!"  It was the 3rd mission in and everything started to glitch. I couldn't use my omni for a bit before it fixed itself while others couldn't board crewships or access their UI at all.

I think that the Strain Mod Set is bugged during Empyrean Missions.

It causes the Helminth Charger to shrink to a tiny size (don't have a photo yet.).

Or it grows the Helminth Charger to a massive size (here is the photo link).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1968844704

The only way I've found to reset its size, is to start a mission or return to Dry Dock.

1) when you chance the "wear and tear" setting on the railjack it resets the text color of the railjack's name, but if you click on "primary text color" and exit it regains the color you previously set it to, example linked below

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oJgMt1DyK_CR3hXwYsb4_ZlKPs7RGjJo

2) was playing in the gunner seat and I think Void Cloack was active, I could see some image distortion as if I was looking through the invisible ship

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wtkc0FGj1znc78tj4U8_DS6oTeY75hSv

3) some weird distortion on the Gantulist while it emerges from Gara Lake (sorry if it's not pertinent to RJ but I thought the cause could be related to point 2)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10wFtx8SatPHNxDXv8bCO-xR3rClMyjYg

4)

Spoiler

there's a sentient cache under the ground in the sentient ship tileset, but it doesn't seem accessible from anywhere? wrong placement ?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c-S_eAX1j8ag9ZMNgZ58mKvAz1w-4t6b

In regards to bugs I have run into the following that I did not mention before including: the shedu gun glitch were it will not fire and just makes a clicking sound twice so far.

On Intrinsics when upgrading tactical past level 5 I have encountered issues with the Fast Travel abilities and the UI interface to see where boarders are, etc.  They also stop showing up on my map overlay occasionally.  I tend to think always showing a static UI overlay of our railjack with icons for the other three members of the team shown next to the ship for those that have level 10 teleport functionality would probably be more intuitive and helpful even on the screens where we are viewing them on another ship.

On Avionics the Polar Coil mod will list giving the ship additional heat capacity; however, the majority of the time it is not actually increasing the number of available shots.

Hello,

listing some bugs i found:

During sentient ship exploring, the game's gravity changed and the frame was behaving like i was on the moon.

Everytime I die in AW mode and I revive myself i'm no longer in AW and I'm basically walking in space with my frame and can even use the frame abilities.

Very frequent black screens when exiting a crewship.

Mode very often lagging and stuttering all the time for no reason.

Still often getting stuck in the hyperspace loading mode when going back to the drydock.

Geneal UI errors, like the UI not updating on the number of enemies/crewships left to kill, no countdown when destroying a crewship reactor, enemy tags not displaying properly.

Omni tool recall to RJ not working sometimes.

Every time in railjack when i hijack a grineer ship and finish the mission the owner of the railjack goes to another mission and im still in that grineer crewship my screen goes black but i can see the markers or im just laying in the floor as a ragdoll or im in the ship except my camera is very far away looking at the skybox.

If someone is aboard an extra Crewship and the mission completes, that person's UI freezes up and if the squad tries to return to Dry Dock they are stuck in endless warp tunnel. Host has to force a host migration to fix it.

Was doing a solo Anomaly mission with a grinner hanger asteroid to clear, and while fighting outside in my Amesha some avionics and a wreckage/blueprint spawned inside the hanger asteroid, inaccessible. After clearing enemies, I tried recovering them without success with my Archwing; but was able to get the avionics with my Railjack. The wreckage/blueprint was unrecoverable. I wasted about 15 minutes trying to get it from every angle, even tried going inside the hanger, without luck and had to abandon it. Please stop being so stingy with the archwing/railjack vacuum range, it is a major design pain point in railjack missions. 

pVHwQva.jpgcBnrR0t.png

Also, please move relics to the bonus reward pool instead of the main railjack mission reward pool. Spending the time soloing Veil missions and just getting a relic as the "BIG" reward is extremely disappointing given the time/effort requirements of the missions.

OK, just finished a mission as a client in a friend's Railjack:

1. No HUD
  2. No Tactical Menu
  3. No markers (friendly or enemy) while in the turret
  4. No markers (friendly or enemy) while in archwing
  5. No enemy health bars
  6. No mini map, so I can't see where the hull ruptures/electrical shorts/fires are on the ship
  7. When shooting at boarders, every shot causes rapid nauseating zooming in & out.
  8. Interact button (x) doesn't work 90% of the time
  9. Gear wheel disabled while on foot.

Thanks DE! :thumbdown:

Crew Ship followed me back to dojo.

I don't remember the context before I noticed the crew ships marker on the edge of my screen.

Only thing that might help is that the other guy couldn't see the ship on his screen and it was my dojo

https://imgur.com/iYmRILR