Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Sometimes, when you approach the forge too fast and interact with it from too far away, the interaction fails, meaning you don't interact at all with the forge, but get the animation. This is no big issue by itself, but it also disables the HUD for the whole mission. You can't see your health bar, energy, Railjack's health, Catastrophic failure timer, objectives, etc.

It had happened to me before, but this time it just made me fail a mission that I was completing where the Pennant Blueprint that I was farming had finally dropped, because I couldn't see a catastrophic failure and I was alone (public, but no one in crew). Fix this, please!

I dont have a screenshot but its a bug that happens to me all the time.

When im doing tridolon and I try to leave my squad (after completing the bounty) while im inside the room were you wait to enter cetus the game will freeze in a black screen with only sound.

This bug I've experienced is related to the avionics for railjack. Say you have some avionics equipped and you go to change reactors. When you swap from a sigma 3 to a sigma 1 the avionics dont change but if you then scrap the sigma 3 reactor (while obv still having the sigma 1 on) it "unequips" the avionics that would pass you over your cap. They dont actually get unequipped visually. What I mean is that while the slots that used to have the avionics in them no longer give the bonuses, they arent being properly unequiped and returned to the inventory in any way. This happened to me when I could not find my zekti bulkhead to re-equip. At first I was a little spooked that the unequip deleted the avionic but I just had to right click in the empty slot to get my avionic back. Really weird. So

Swap reactors to one w/ lower avionics
Scrap better reactor (for some reason the avionics werent unequipped until I scrapped the better one, maybe another bug there)
Avionics that were equipped are shown as if unequipped, they dont give bonuses, but you have to right click the "empty" slots to reacquire your avionic

It seems the intrinsics to increase forge yields do not take effect outside of missions, meaning while I can currently get 67 revolite from the forge during a mission, restocking my payload in my dojo only gives me 50. Not sure if this is intended, however.

Got a Zekti bulkhead avionic so proceeded to delete all my other bulkheads I had accumulated and spent dirac on. I played a few missions and got a Host Migration. Later I realised something was wrong when the stats weren't showing I had a bulkhead installed (and because I had scrapped my other ones) I no longer had my Zekti bulkead installed, or in my inventory or any other bulkhead for that matter. So I have all my other avionics...just no health for my railjack. I waited a few days to post this to see if it would be hotfixed out, but it's making it hard play and I don't want to buy plat just to replace something that was lost due to a bug

After quiting a mission with random players, a spectre of one of them and a crewship spawned right in the Dojo Docks. No clue what happened or how to reproduce this, it just happened. Also game become "freezy" with this bug.
https://imgur.com/a/F7yCdof

UPD Seems like common problem for Saturn crewships?

My Railjack name changed to a friend Railjack name and even after restarting the game , it still keep the new name

Railjack Avionic capacity is incorrect, it should be 130 => base avionic (30) + reactor capacity (+100) = 130

This of course affected my railjack build that needs 130 avionics capacity.

nMIu1pL.jpg

My railjack's name keeps disappearing. I keep putting it back on, then sometime later notice that it's gone again.

When entering a crew ship, I sometimes appear to have zero mods on my warframe and weapons.  My abilities are terrible and my weapons hardly do any damage.  If I exit the crewship and enter it again, the problem is resolved.  However, it may or may not occur again on the next crew ship - seems kind of random.

Second, when entering a crew ship with Loki and using invisibility, sometimes I am visible to the Grineer.  I can run all over the ship invisible and they are chasing me down and attacking.  It's usually a death situation.  Exiting the crew ship and entering again fixes the problem temporarily.  It might happen again on the next crew ship, or it might not.

Did a run in Saturn Proxima. Group wanted to go to Veil Proxima so I went. Completed Veil proxima mission but I did not get any rewards from it. Below is my rewards screen after that run. I do not have an intrensic level 7 yet don't know if that is relevant. The reason I am the only one on this screen is because when I mentioned it to the group they said I just had to return to my orbiter to see my rewards, but they still didn't show up.rnTq6FE.jpg

Boarding a crewship and went operator mode when rewards were being showed and  froze Warframe. would be great if loot protection was implemented for those playing the Railjack beta.

I boarded the crewship with the archwing launcher if that helps fix it, but going operator was the point Warframe froze.

The objectives were already complete.

Gian Point is the veil mission, (not sure I spelled that right).

where do I even begin?

as of now, empyrian is entirely unplayable for me. from clipping through the floor of asteroid bases after entering which also renders my archwing unusable to the screen going black and the client crashing after leaving a crewship.

honestly, at this point I don't want to hear any excuses anymore and just want the game mode fixed. this has been going on for weeks now and I'm not talking about rebalancing, I'm talking about game breaking bugs that have not been addressed at all.

oh, and simply being able to finish a mission would be a nice touch. 

@SlabHard one other thing I just now noticed (I got to reinstall windows and rebuild my warframe config): mouse sensitivity for archwing, railjack and warframe are all set independently (I don't know which is used for slingshot).

Not sure if this was reported but when a teammate is inside a enemy crewship when the mission ends and they jump out of the mission and the host selects to dry dock, the player still on the crewship will cause the mission to enter the "infinite loading screen" because they weren't teleported back into the railjack.

My ogre purple card is full of 273 damage isbMHVWuymuL6kf72BE3K5Hcmh?token=eyJhbGciI don't understandqaPKWTNfBsX4HJui80jBj9L4c?token=eyJhbGcin mod library, but 210 damage to weapons, just two levels of damage!!!

Please fix finisher atack.

in railjack when re-enter to a mission without go to dojo (dry dock), the next missions are unable to make finisher atacks.

This issue is happening with Ivara Prime.

Also, the Artillery of Railjack seems with wrong damage numbers in the same case, if I continue other mission witout return to dojo, the mission has several bugs 

I have experienced the same bug as Enemystand above.

When attempting to access the "Scrap Avionics" feature in the Drydock, it shows the screen below.  I am unable to exit out of this screen, though I can access my profile by clicking on my name in the upper right corner.  The only way out of this screen is to Alt F4.

bSpqRLj.jpg

I have also experienced a bug in which an enemy crewship flies into the Drydock after completing a mission, as seen below.  This was prior to the latest hotfix/update, however.  So it may have been fixed.

s0tGAOX.jpg

As of the latest hotfix (27.0.11), shooting yourself at a crewship just before it explodes (and having it explode while you're on your way there) causes you to become sent into a black void. The game does not entirely freeze up and chew CPU or anything but nothing you can do causes any response.

QUICK UPDATE: I realize I never mentioned the trigger for it, so, from my testing, the trigger for the archweapon to be stuck to the player's hand is the same it's always been, the transition between dropping out the airlock to archwing and re-boarding the railjack. Another note: it only happens on the return animation to the railjack.

The inability to exit the railjack is rather sporadic and  I honestly don't know what causes it. A buddy suggested I stand far away from the airlock until the ship's docked, but a test yesterday quickly proved that wasn't the solution. 

You guys have definitely fixed a lot, but it still seems that both the archweapon bug:

BC403D3B5599E88C035BD50F2385A175499478CA

And the "unable to leave the docked railjack" bug:

9FB0B17B03CAA617D0D0E087DAF0DB3C8F344C65Are still alive and well.

Flux efficiency perk is stlll broken (-25% flux used). How is literally 1 entire simple intrinsic perk broken for this long