Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

where do I even begin?

as of now, empyrian is entirely unplayable for me. from clipping through the floor of asteroid bases after entering which also renders my archwing unusable to the screen going black and the client crashing after leaving a crewship.

honestly, at this point I don't want to hear any excuses anymore and just want the game mode fixed. this has been going on for weeks now and I'm not talking about rebalancing, I'm talking about game breaking bugs that have not been addressed at all.

oh, and simply being able to finish a mission would be a nice touch. 

Edited by TheNamelessMist

Not sure if this was reported but when a teammate is inside a enemy crewship when the mission ends and they jump out of the mission and the host selects to dry dock, the player still on the crewship will cause the mission to enter the "infinite loading screen" because they weren't teleported back into the railjack.

Please fix finisher atack.

in railjack when re-enter to a mission without go to dojo (dry dock), the next missions are unable to make finisher atacks.

This issue is happening with Ivara Prime.

Also, the Artillery of Railjack seems with wrong damage numbers in the same case, if I continue other mission witout return to dojo, the mission has several bugs 

I have experienced the same bug as Enemystand above.

When attempting to access the "Scrap Avionics" feature in the Drydock, it shows the screen below.  I am unable to exit out of this screen, though I can access my profile by clicking on my name in the upper right corner.  The only way out of this screen is to Alt F4.

bSpqRLj.jpg

I have also experienced a bug in which an enemy crewship flies into the Drydock after completing a mission, as seen below.  This was prior to the latest hotfix/update, however.  So it may have been fixed.

s0tGAOX.jpg

As of the latest hotfix (27.0.11), shooting yourself at a crewship just before it explodes (and having it explode while you're on your way there) causes you to become sent into a black void. The game does not entirely freeze up and chew CPU or anything but nothing you can do causes any response.

Edited by GrowthProfitGrofit

QUICK UPDATE: I realize I never mentioned the trigger for it, so, from my testing, the trigger for the archweapon to be stuck to the player's hand is the same it's always been, the transition between dropping out the airlock to archwing and re-boarding the railjack. Another note: it only happens on the return animation to the railjack.

The inability to exit the railjack is rather sporadic and  I honestly don't know what causes it. A buddy suggested I stand far away from the airlock until the ship's docked, but a test yesterday quickly proved that wasn't the solution. 

You guys have definitely fixed a lot, but it still seems that both the archweapon bug:

BC403D3B5599E88C035BD50F2385A175499478CA

And the "unable to leave the docked railjack" bug:

9FB0B17B03CAA617D0D0E087DAF0DB3C8F344C65Are still alive and well.

Edited by PAK1988

Tether still seems bugged but I also discovered that if a gunner is shooting when you launch the tether it explodes instantly.

Here's a quick webm to show exactly what I'm talking about. Please make tether only detonate when you use the ability again instead of when you shoot it.

https://imgur.com/a/CQpAqNj

On 2020-01-09 at 2:42 PM, zakaryx said:

After the latest hotfix tether still seems to be bugged.

I made a post about it here

Bugs
1. Modding of Revenant's Reave seems to be effected when playing Railjack
Specifically. i'm running a OHKO build for thralls but in Railjack . My Reave will not kill enthralled enemies on hit 100% of the time. this problem does not persist outside of Railjack though. Please fix this It's been like this for awhile now. I put a lot of work in building Revenant to be able to kill OHKO thralls and it's very discouraging to have that suddenly taken away from me in the new game mode. 

2. Sentient core on the Shadu glitches out when disengaging from the side turrets of the Railjack.

loss of UI at railjack foundry, onPC

As my warframe I went to the foundry and the box was pulled up but then there was nothing to click on and most of my UI went missing. I was the host and so when the mission finished I took us back to the dojo, then started another mission. But the UI was still missing. Incidentally I could now use the foundry as my tenno.

I actually enjoyed it. I think that this could be a feature of some harder Railjack mission, where we have no minimap and dont know our HP/energy/ buffs or what abilities are on cooldown. A but like how all mods are disabled for the Grendal maps.

I took a few screenshots.

p.s. I have been enjoying the new gundam content, overall it has been a great update.

7MuqiM4.jpg

SFnaNBt.jpg

pRRLnzW.jpg

P8W7jZC.jpg

Components menu at the Drydock no longer works with a controller but the armaments works fine. Components will work if I switch to keyboard/mouse for that menu.

There's a door in the missile platform that will not open for me, but Rumblers and kavat can walk through (mostly miss some loot and annoying if kavat goes down)

All fresh - I can't click on any of the news upon having a new foundry item built until I go and claim it from the foundry. It forces moving the mouse over the icon next to the credits/plat display.

Might be a lot more specific than that though since I've not quite been able to replicate it. Might also be a stuck keyboard input from alt-tabbing.

So, I'm sure it's been noticed by now, but getting issues with limited controller functionality, (Xbox one controller for me) and some small amount of lag, which has happened in the past, and normally restarting my computer fixes it.

But the controller issue, seems I can move the cursor around most menus but I can't select or back out of anything, and I have no further control than that.