Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Update 27.0.11 (still present in 27.0.11.3)

When fired from a slingshot (as host) at a crewship... will cause the camera to spin around 360 degrees constantly until you finally land in the crewship... Even when fired at empty space will seem to cause the camera to spin around constantly too until you reach your destination..

Update: 27.0.11.3

The bug still persists, but there seems to be a variance in the speed at which the camera will spin around, it can speed as rapidly as 2-3 rotations per second or as slow as a rotation every 3 seconds...

Additional info

Bug is unaffected by mission is ran solo or in a group..., unknown if bug is present as a non-host.

Zones: Veil Proxima, unknown if present at earth or Saturn

Warframe used: Ivara prime,

Weapons: Tiberon Prime/Rattleguts/Dehat zaw

Update 27.0.11.3

Doing Railjack mission solo (!) in Veil Proxima for Sentient Anomaly; other objective was capturing a ship from hangar.

After killing 90 fighters and 6 crewships as well as completing the hangar objective, I tried entering the Sentient Anomaly ship.  I saw the warframe landing cutscene just fine, but I would promptly be kicked out back into Archwing at the doorway to the ship.

Cannot enter the Sentient Anomaly ship at all, seemingly.
(I also had multiple people, probably at least 5, join into the mission and leave within less than a minute each. Not sure if they had a technical issue too or left by choice.)

I heard there's a bug where a player can get Tenebrous Ephemera without even doing anything , without doing the anomaly missions in sentient ship , all he needs to do is join his friend's dojo who had the ephemera equipped on him and thats it... I am not totally sure about this bug but I heard this happened with many players, although probably that was before the hotfix(which temporarily removed the ephemera from droptable)

can't say anything about now...

13 hours ago, Meneliki said:

Occasionally the forward artillery will land a crit or something and do absurd amounts of damage (500k or so) but the crew ship wont take any actual damage.. mean while, weaker shots kill them. Thought this might've been some wierd fluke but it's happened to me 3 times in the last hour.

You hit it's engines. When you're aiming the forward artillery you want to strike the central section of their hull to do damage.

Unable to leave a Railjack mission

After finishing a Railjack mission , my teammate send us to the dry dock , but the teleportation was bugged , and it was impossible to leave the mission

As a result , nearly all of the loot was lost

Okay so this happened twice since the last update:  When doing RJ missions, sometimes when you kill the last crewship your mission automatically fails.  The Raijack is fine, damage was manageable, no catastrophic breaches but it autofails anyway.

Edit adding:  Also, when you exit from the turret, you're not sprinting anymore.  That's hella annoying.

ALSO, for the love of god, please fix stealth affinity multipliers.  UGH.

Insta death upon entering in Point of Interest. Suffering this in Missile Platform. There is no chance of any warframe (apart from wisp and some tank warframes) to enter those places without diying int he first 2 miliseconds

I can not access my Engines, Generator, or Shields. When I log on for the first time it would act normally, but once I do a mission it becomes unavailable. 

Excal Umbra Replication.

1.Load into any railjack mission as Excal Umbra.

2.On mission success go back to to dock in operator mode. (enter navigation panel as operator)

3.Stay in operator mode until dojo loads, at this point you'll be automatically turned into Umbra, but original one will still remain

4.From here going into operator mode will result in two Umbras following you.

5.Rinse and repeat for more umbras.

PS. at some point further missions will stop spawning fighters and crewships making missions impossible to complete.

Free flight mission works as well

https://imgur.com/a/kSaiBZs

Have come back to railjack in a while. Drops have significantly improved my experience compared to the launch state. What hasn't are the following:

1. Sometimes I just magically end up outside the ship. The only reason I can think of this happening is perhaps I am pressing X at some spot. However, I am not pressing X anywhere near the where the exit locations are, and when you exit normally there is usually an animation for you leaving the ship.

2. Aiming while inside the slingshot, shows yourself as invulnerable. So does propelling yourself. However, this is NOT the case. I can be inside the slingshot for over 2seconds (as Itzal admittedly) and whether I exit from the slingshot or launch myself successfully, the damage that I am taking appears to take effect once I am out of the animation, oneshotting me in both cases.

Crew ships are following me to the dry dock and killing me while I am cleaning out the garbage. not sure why this is happening but it is happening more often than before.

I did more than one mission before returning to drydock and launched from drydock.

Can't lie this is one of the more entertaining bugs as I constantly hear a crew ship shooting my railjack.

Crewship is in the wall, slightly sticking out.

While trying to do a crew ship, suddenly I magically was kicked out of the crew ship and found myself outside near the railjack.

Video below, happens at ~40s:

On 2020-01-17 at 9:42 PM, lhardy said:

I think that is only visual. It happened to me a lot of times when I came buck to liset. Check if any of the resources that you remember to get and you can compare with the one before. Like shedu parts, foe example. That is something you know the amount of them you have.

When I checked the dry dock I didn't see any of the scrap that I remembered getting so I think it literally didn't give it to me. Had the same thing happen to me again when a group randomly did another veil mission. I didn't know it was a veil mission but when the mission was over again I had no scrap from the previous mission. However now that I have an intrensics level 7 when I do veil missions I get all of my stuff no problem. I still don't know if this is intentional or not. Just looking for some clarification in a DE post or something.

Had a Zetki Mk III Pulsar with a firerate bonus of 59.4%.

Picked up two more in mission with a firerate of 57%.

Armaments screen shows them as 57% 57% 59.4%

Sold the first of the 57% and just decided to check them again before I sold the second one and the order switched to 59.4% 57%

So I almost sold the weapon with the highest roll.

I'm stuck and can't revive, probably softlocked?

Killed the captain and gunner of a crewship after the mission was over then I died. The crewship disappeared and the game froze but there is still sound.

Catapulting into a exploding crew ship by accident and arriving after it explodes causes you to spawn into a black void and being stuck with no way out but to kill the game if solo.

My Intrinsics are at 8887 and I no longer gain Instrinsics points even though I only have 45.

I played 4 missions of GIan's point in a row: 3 on someone else's ship, then 1 on mine.  I heard the level up sound many times, but my Intrinsics point count is still 45.

Bug: Railjack Avionics [Ripload] seems to be providing less than 10% of the bonus than listed.

----------------------

Reproduction method: Install [Ripload], go into mission, spam ordnance button. Use metronome/stop watch/recorded video to determine change in re-firing delay. Repeat after uninstalling [Ripload]. Repeat with various ordnance.

My [Ripload] used is a maxed Levan installed on maxed grid, with total bonus of -32% ordnance reload time. Tested with Milati mk3 / Tycho Seeker mk3 / Tycho Seeker mk1 /Galvarc mk3 and observed their re-firing delay with or without said [Ripload]. Observed difference of re-firing delay is about 0.3 seconds.

----------------------

Screenshots: N/A

----------------------

Additional comments: This bug warrants observation into how ordnance re-firing delay is programmed. It could either be caused by the avionics itself is bugged (Assume displayed information is correct, [Ripload] could be increasing fire rate on weapons with magazine size of 1 instead of decreasing their reload time), or a bug in distribution of fire rate vs. reload time of actual ordnance stats as opposed to displayed in-game (assuming [Ripload] reduces reload time. Assume ordnance functions as warframe weapons, it seems like Tycho Seeker and Milati actually have a fire rate of 0.2 and reload time of 1 second).

Galvarc also does not behave as per in-game description. One must wait 7 seconds before it can be fired again. My own [Ripload] with -32% reload time seems to reduce it to 6.7 seconds.

This bug also invokes attention relevant to ordnance design. All ordnance but the Galvarc seem to have fire rate of 1 second and magazine capacity of 1; reload will not start until the fire rate of 1 second is cycled. The resulting firing delay between each shot is 1s fire rate + 5s reload = 6 seconds, with 1 second of un-mitigate-able firing delay by any means. To reduce misleading information regarding this mod, I suggest to drastically increase fire rate of all ordnance so that they near-instantly enter reload cycle after firing.

Revenant's Tactical Enthrall does not seem to work at all. I tried using it through the tactical menu as both host and client and while testing with a friend an enthralled target never showed up. It didn't use any energy either. 

I'm missing a few unrepaired railjack parts since the last update. A Vidar MK3 shield array, Zekti MK3 engine, and at least a few other things. My current salvage is at 14/30 - no clue what it was at before but plenty of head room. I know I didn't scrap them because I intended on repairing them out. Nothing earth shattering but still a bit confounding.  

When doing the first Earth mission after Free Flight solo if I enter one of the 2 spawned crew ships, destroy reactor and exit I get spawned immediately behind the second crew ship even if it's at the other end of the map. This way I can simply reeter and destroy the second crew ship. I don't think this is intended.

When in a group on the same mission if the pilot casts Void Hole I immeditately get recalled back to Railjack.

In both examples I was hosting and it happened more than a few times.

The Railjack's Captains are not dropping blueprints, mods, anything. I've gone through about 15 missions.

fell out of world  after empyrean mission ended while in a crew ship. staying stuck in place till transition to new location.413f6b4275fc7121f4f8c05c98f735a0-jpg.jpg

exp gained in intrinsic stays but for mission loot it disappears completely even mission bonus is lost and hour of loot is wasted
and confirmed it going solo or team after finishing up and succeed and go back to dry dock some time it goes fine and alot of times its lost