Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

The bug where if there is a ramsled crew on your ship when you complete the mission the mission does not complete still exists. I just completed a mission and used my omni to teleport back. I received no completion bonuses and couldn't navigate back to dry dock, so I had to abort losing all instrinsics and resources as well. 

Was on friends only, but alone. On Flexa. Killed commander last. 

Edited by diaversai

Tracking Animals in Plains

So I'm tryna track some animals to get their remains after killing them but I can't do some of them because after pressing X to interact with the poop, there's no prompt to have me follow the tracks. The HUD doesn't tell me to follow anything either, there aren't any tracks to follow. Had to go back and forth a lot from leaving Plains and going back in because I was only able to do 1 per run.

When doing Veil missions, I usually go to the Orokin derelict structure and I've been able to enter the small map to kill the infested but since going in there and finding the chest with ? reward,  I haven't had the option to go into another one since then and I've done a lot of runs since.

16 hours ago, Mafius97 said:

Glaive explosions never crit despite having more than 100% crit chance.

Glaives also only work with Condition Overload when used as melee weapons. Power Throw also doesn't provide punch through (nor any other benefit).

The scrap menu when you reach the limit is very nice. But there are 2 bugs that make it near useles:  

1. You can't see the stats of any component in this inventory, there's no TAB option (it does work for armaments however)  
2. Some items are supposedly being repaired (and can't be scrapped) while they're not. I think this happens when you clicked the repair button before to check the cost, but didn't actually contribute anything. Afaik you can scrap it from inside the dojo.  

And two suggestions:  
1. Add the option to sort everything  
2. Allow more items to be scrapped then needed.

wuUmIBA.png

Edited by MaiNeym

Today while playing Empyrean, the team i was on finished a match, I saw that some of my equipment had leveled up. So i decided when the new match had started that i would leave & take care of it. when i got back to my orbiter, everything was reset & i lost all of the items except for a few credits. can you please add a leave squad option to this so we are not trapped, or forced to loose everything.

I lost connection to the host of my railjack mission and finished the last few crewships and returned to dojo went to check my railjacks avionics and wreckage and i was given the stats of the previous hosts railjack with avionics capacity much higher than my own but still showing my avionics choices. Left and rejoined dojo and was given my old stats again.

If you have toggle sprint activated when you boost in the railjack and consume all of your boost meter you do not begin regeneration unless you press sprint again, this can cause you to have no boost ability for a long time if youre not actively deactivating boost after youve used it all up. 

Not quite sure if this would be considered a bug or not but it would be a great QoL for piloting if the game automatically deactivated boost once you run out of meter.

HUD disappeared/missing. 
My ship was under heavy duress so in a hurry I tried to use a forge, it pulled the box thing down but no forge menu. While still in the forge 'menu' I immediately hit the key again to summon the forge, once more a box dropped down and this time successfully brought with it the forge menu. I created revolite, and after exiting the forge menu I no longer had any heads up display. 

I tried going in and out of operator mode, exiting and reentering railjack, using forward artillary, using archwing launcher, dying and then reviving, nothing brought back HUD until I aborted mission. Over one hour of mission time and 45+ intrinsics wasted, RIP 😭

DZqYmft.jpgEJW6Cq8.jpg

Hey, with the recent Railjack patch, where they gave Reactors base capacities, my Reactor actually received a nerf in Flux capacity. It went from a perfect 300 Flux to 297.

b3b3643b2793b0b039935488067fb30e-png.jpg

b0759fc50057dc25872df226b34f2a3f.png

This is, as you can imagine, rather infuriating. Can I get a fix for this?

i just submitted a ticket for this issue but i figured i'd post about it here as well in case anyone else has experienced the same thing.

whenever i play empyrean/railjack and i'm not the host, i lag so horrendously that i've just been entirely avoiding RJ for the last couple weeks. the opposite is also true; if i'm hosting, anyone in my group will lag like no tomorrow as well. when railjack was first released, this wasn't an issue at all; it only started about the last week of 2019/first week of 2020 or so, if my memory serves me right.

the lag is so bad that, if i'm not hosting but i'm piloting the host's railjack, whenever i go to pick up resources/avionics/wreckage, i'll get within pickup range of it and it won't get picked up. i'll move closer and closer to whatever it is until i'm so close that i can literally bump into it, which tends to send it careening away from me, forcing me to waste more time chasing after it to pick it up.

another thing is that trying to shoot down ramsleds with any of the rapid-fire guns (so basically anything other than the cryophon) is next to impossible because the ramsled will jerk forward a pretty sizable distance after being launched from the crewship/missile platform/wherever and then freeze in place for a moment, before jerking forward again and freezing again, and so on. because of this, i've found that if i don't use ordnance on them, i'll almost always end up with a boarding party unless i'm actively boosting in the opposite direction. goes without saying but it's frustrating as all hell.

again, this ONLY happens in empyrean/railjack. literally nowhere else in the entire game do i get this lag when i'm not hosting. also doesn't matter who i'm playing with; i could be playing with someone sitting 15 feet from me (such as my husband, because his desk is literally 15 feet away from mine) or in another state altogether. network lag is the same regardless of the distance.

i sincerely hope i'm not the only one experiencing this. thoroughly searching the forums has left me with an intense feeling of dread because i haven't found any other topics/posts about it.

Patch 27.0.12
STILL can't edit Engines, Thursters, or Shields. I have a darn Zekti Shield array waiting to be equipped for 2 WEEKS! Because of this glitch I have been unable to not only upgrade my ship, I am unable to scrap any salvage for the previously mentioned parts so it's really starting to fill up and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Not sure if it was always be like this, but all polearm stances have the same attack animations regardless of button combo used except for their one unique aim+attack / aim+ forward attack.  Otherwise they always use the same heavy attack and same spinning animation rather than having unique animations like other weapons

Music when talking to little duck and going to exotic goods now starts playing on top of the previous music as well and doubles up.

Sentient ships are showing in mission rewards that there were two unique drops of anomaly shards when completing the mission (one for clearing out the ship of all sentients and then one again when the mission result screen shows up after 'return to railjack' timer counts clear).  Mission result screen also shows two individual drops of one Anomaly Shard but only one shard is actually rewarded upon checking inventoryRpYMIuc.jpg

Edited by CaineMayler
adding image to bug report

Hi,

Sentient anomaly - Affects Gameplay

DISCLAIMER : I was told by the said-friend that a hotfix was currently deploying to address the crash. I don't know if the other things listed have been patched/reported so I leave them here. Edit : (4)th point addressed by hotfix
TL;DR : (1)Bugged mission loading tunnel, (2)Nobody joins in public game mode, (3)Host migration resets railjack, (4)Confusing shard drop.

First, the first Sentient Anomaly of this hotfix went horribly wrong. We still manage to get the shard but ow boy, that failure was close.
(1) First, the initial launch bugged. We were trapped into a never ending tunnel (which i did not see at all, but my friend [host] was seeing it). Two people joined and left rather quickly. My friend and i ended up aborting.
(2) When we finally got into the mission, nobody would join the squad, for the entire mission. So we were two until the end, at least most of the time : the host froze! Host migration while hell had already fell on us (5 alive crewships around [3 already dead], bubbles everywhere, ship with countless fire, electricity hazards, catastrophic breachs every minute).
(3) The mission did not fail nor crash, but the railjack had... changed. Host rejoined from "session ended abruptly" to our brand old default Railjack 1000/1000 health and shield, unusable battle avionics, Form Up missing from the Tactical screen and default apoc front turrets. (side turrets and missiles remained those of his railjack, we spent many missiles on fighters)

We somehow did not die, got into the Sentient Anomaly and killed everything.

(4) The shard appeared both as a drop when the 20th enemy died, and as an end mission reward, which was weird and confusing. After checking my inventory and talking to Little Duck, I had only one (as i expected after reading the changelog).

Other - Does NOT affect gameplay

TL:DR : Player inside Crewship inside Dojo
Then there's another bug I encountered yesterday, for which i will provide screens, that has already be mentioned : crewship inside dojo.
I have to say I wished for that to happen, I may be a little guilty. I wished for that to happen because I wanted to know what you could do with that free crewship.
The marker was not so close so I prayed for the crewship to be in one of the lower rooms of the Dojo : wish granted.
Back view :
Warframe0315.jpg
Side view :
Warframe0314.jpg

The backdoor was below the ground, what a shame.
But when you get close to the ship, a "force" throws you out of the dojo, and that was a blessing. I fell multiple times (thanks Fast travel).

Falling view : (side engines not rendered for some reason)

Warframe0316.jpg

Wonderful fact : the crewship can be walked on, just like the railjack.
Warframe0317.jpg

At the door :

Warframe0319.jpg

Warframe0320.jpg

Some blue shield was visible on the windows :

Warframe0321.jpg

The dojo was also visible :
Warframe0324.jpg

And you could even disable the already missing shield protecting the reactor :

Warframe0327.jpg

I did not have the chance to be affected by the bug that lets you use your weapons back in the dojo. Hence, i could not try if i was able to wreck it/see potential consequences.
I could not pilot the ship nor fire weapons. But a flying "Execute" button was somewhere on the path to the pilot seat, like 3m away.

I could not exit the ship, so i used fast travel.

Edited by Shaekara

So, when ending a railjack mission on operator mode, and going back to the drydock, instead of getting back to the warframe, it "clones" the warframe and companion.

also, equinox's skirt bugs all the time on railjack missions, as you an see on the far left equinox.

unknown.png

Just came across an invisible diagonal wall blocking the path to the 2nd objective in a Shipkiller Platform.

1o9Cfpr.jpg

Here I'm standing on top of the wall.

The wall seems to go all the way through the crack in the left side of the stairs.

LdDp9x4.jpg