Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

On 2019-12-12 at 3:18 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Use this megathread to post all of your bugs related to the Warframe: Empyrean update! When you post a bug, make sure you follow the guidelines!

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored. Fixes can take some time, but we are working hard on making Empyrean the best it can be.

REMEMBER: Being civil and succinct in your bug reports make them easier to track down and fix. Angry rants or abusive posts do not help anyone get the problem fixed faster. Please be as factual as you can and do not resort to hyperbole.

Have fun, and let us know what you think!

This has been happening since FORTUNA and has not been fixed! How are we still able to fly under the map in both PoE and Solaris!?!?! Textures are stretching and warping and making things invisible.

EOwPYC_W4AYCaCV?format=jpg&name=large

On 2020-01-18 at 7:43 AM, ChaosMarine said:

You hit it's engines. When you're aiming the forward artillery you want to strike the central section of their hull to do damage.

lmao is that all it was?? 

I'll make the adjustment and see. Thanks for the info!

On 2019-12-13 at 4:18 AM, [DE]Bear said:

REMEMBER

Elite Kosma enemies are still not in the game yet, except for the Outrider version. Will they be added into the game with this week's hotfixes?

If you use tenno on crewship sometimes u get stuck/die and cant revive, sometimes on turrets u get stuck completely and the worst is when u are going back to dojo game doesnt let you you get stuck on never ending darkness trip

Warframe-Screenshot-2020-01-21-03-41-30-

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

When playing as a team mate during a battle, when the battle is near the end and your in a enemy ship for some reason, you your faced with the Grey Screen of death, you can see updates but you lose all control, all keyboard stops working, and no key works or mouse functions.

you just get this screen and audio cues that from the cephalon that the game continues, your forced to hard reset the game and lose all progress.

This has happened 4th time in a row and each time I was driving enemy ship when the map entered into a new phase.

I went away from computer and left it a long time eventually you get end credit screen.

Warframe-Screenshot-2020-01-21-03-51-46-

But it looks weird with much of the information missing.

but after clicking Exit you still need to hard reset as controls are still locked and your left with your team mates confused about what happened to you.

Warframe-Screenshot-2020-01-21-03-53-57-

Nothing happens after this, but the crash is guaranteed and repeatable, I could make video on request.

Just teleported back to the Dojo after completeing a mission. Got unexpected visitors. Did the first railljack mission twice in a row and then teleported back.f6543d343b43430c3afc34fea5dd95c9.jpg

Hello, The bugs i found:

1st. When you are on an arhcwing there are places on the ship where u can go inside the ship ( its a not really a big bug, its rather funny.) Usually over the wing side (upper part).

2nd this is also funny, but if u sit into anywhere u get a bug where u can't speak and do nothing at all. (The archwing bugs inside the ship while everyone insde and you too.) You can fly around, use your weapons and healing stuff but if u press to go outside, or sit into weaponary or anything then you are doomed.

I got this bug after i was on a crewship and from the rj they blew up the ship, then a mob killed me and i ressed before the timer was up and used the healing stuff to get back to rj. 

https://imgur.com/a/EXE6oFW

Remapping the RJ Tactical Menu key to any key other than the default 'L' makes the Tactical Menu inaccessible outside of the pilot's station, and removes Fast Travel functionality even at the pilot's station.

Repro scenario:

In regular keymapping, rebind View Mission Progress to a key other than 'P'.  I used ']'.

In railjack keymapping, rebind Tactical Menu to 'P'.

While not at the pilot's station, press P.  Nothing will happen.

Enter the pilot's station.  Press P.  You will get a version of the Tactical Menu with no Fast Travel stations highlighted.

Return to railjack keymapping.  rebind Tactical Menu to 'L'.

While not at the pilot's station, press L.  Tactical Menu will appear, with Fast Travel stations highlighted.

Enter the pilot's station.  Press L.  Tactical Menu will appear, with Fast Travel stations highlighted (though they don't work -- they leave you in the pilot's chair -- but that's a different bug).

I will be in a squad with a friend of mine and at the end of railjack missions I will receive none of the bonuses, resources, or intrinsics that I was told I received. This happens regularly when I am not the host.

1. Fully build your railjack
  2. Destroy your dry dock (I'm serious)
  3. Enter your railjack via the orbiter
  4. Launch railjack mission (free flight prefered)
  5. Navigate back to dry dock?!
  6. Enjoy the void

I did Korm's Belt in Earth Proxima, using Mirage and Dethcube Prime.

The mission summary, however, reckoned I'd used Titania and Carrier Prime. (That was the loadout I'd actually used in my last mission beforehand on the Star Chart.)

Also, my Dex Pixia and Diwata are max rank... but not according to the mission summary Screen.

D8lv78x.png

The bug where if there is a ramsled crew on your ship when you complete the mission the mission does not complete still exists. I just completed a mission and used my omni to teleport back. I received no completion bonuses and couldn't navigate back to dry dock, so I had to abort losing all instrinsics and resources as well. 

Was on friends only, but alone. On Flexa. Killed commander last. 

Tracking Animals in Plains

So I'm tryna track some animals to get their remains after killing them but I can't do some of them because after pressing X to interact with the poop, there's no prompt to have me follow the tracks. The HUD doesn't tell me to follow anything either, there aren't any tracks to follow. Had to go back and forth a lot from leaving Plains and going back in because I was only able to do 1 per run.

Can you guys please optimize opening of the RJ tactical menu, it freezes the game for a few seconds almost every time I open it.

trapped in the mission 《the war within》,i have finished it,but it restart,i cannot quit the mission i have finshed already.  

When doing Veil missions, I usually go to the Orokin derelict structure and I've been able to enter the small map to kill the infested but since going in there and finding the chest with ? reward,  I haven't had the option to go into another one since then and I've done a lot of runs since.

16 hours ago, Mafius97 said:

Glaive explosions never crit despite having more than 100% crit chance.

Glaives also only work with Condition Overload when used as melee weapons. Power Throw also doesn't provide punch through (nor any other benefit).

The scrap menu when you reach the limit is very nice. But there are 2 bugs that make it near useles:  

1. You can't see the stats of any component in this inventory, there's no TAB option (it does work for armaments however)  
2. Some items are supposedly being repaired (and can't be scrapped) while they're not. I think this happens when you clicked the repair button before to check the cost, but didn't actually contribute anything. Afaik you can scrap it from inside the dojo.  

And two suggestions:  
1. Add the option to sort everything  
2. Allow more items to be scrapped then needed.

wuUmIBA.png

Today while playing Empyrean, the team i was on finished a match, I saw that some of my equipment had leveled up. So i decided when the new match had started that i would leave & take care of it. when i got back to my orbiter, everything was reset & i lost all of the items except for a few credits. can you please add a leave squad option to this so we are not trapped, or forced to loose everything.

I lost connection to the host of my railjack mission and finished the last few crewships and returned to dojo went to check my railjacks avionics and wreckage and i was given the stats of the previous hosts railjack with avionics capacity much higher than my own but still showing my avionics choices. Left and rejoined dojo and was given my old stats again.

If you have toggle sprint activated when you boost in the railjack and consume all of your boost meter you do not begin regeneration unless you press sprint again, this can cause you to have no boost ability for a long time if youre not actively deactivating boost after youve used it all up. 

Not quite sure if this would be considered a bug or not but it would be a great QoL for piloting if the game automatically deactivated boost once you run out of meter.

HUD disappeared/missing. 
My ship was under heavy duress so in a hurry I tried to use a forge, it pulled the box thing down but no forge menu. While still in the forge 'menu' I immediately hit the key again to summon the forge, once more a box dropped down and this time successfully brought with it the forge menu. I created revolite, and after exiting the forge menu I no longer had any heads up display. 

I tried going in and out of operator mode, exiting and reentering railjack, using forward artillary, using archwing launcher, dying and then reviving, nothing brought back HUD until I aborted mission. Over one hour of mission time and 45+ intrinsics wasted, RIP 😭

DZqYmft.jpgEJW6Cq8.jpg

Controller support for Railjack is awful. The menus in the dojo keep trying to remove my stuff whenever I try to change weapons with a controller, and the Vector Maneuver isn't functional at all when using one.