Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I've encountered a bug, that breaks the UI, after operating the forge.

A mission was done prior to this.
So I can't say if this had any effect on the issue (as bugs often can carry over)
But nothing out of the ordinary was encountered yet then.

Next mission follows, and I need some more Flux.
Gunners had their hands full, so I decided to check up on the stock, myself.

I was able to replenish goods on the firs forge, without problems.
Needed some revolite as well, so I moved to the next one.
My first input, did not lower the forge screen, however.
I was positioned a bit to the side. Maybe that is coincidence, or is part of the trigger.
So I moved a bit, and retried.

Forge came down, and I was able to replenish the desired goods.
However.
Upon exiting the screen, my entire UI was gone.

This left me to fight the remainder of the mission, pretty much blind.
No Railjack status, no team position and their health.
Even my own was gone.
All enemy squares where missing too.
Making the locating of interceptors, ramsleds and crewships, an extra challenge.

I attempted several things.
Like exiting, and re-entering the railjack.
Or switching to operator briefly.
Alas, to no avail.

The following video displays the encumberance, this bug delivered.

Spoiler

Spoiler

YxdU1ic.jpg

The issue got fixed after returning to the dojo (in my case. I can imagine it lingering for others).

@[DE]Bear I have saved a copy of the EE.log, related to this instance.
Let me know if the team wishes to take a look into it.
I will gladly send it over via a ticket.

Edited by Guest
Added screenshot as well

I tried to play three games of Railjack yesterday, and in all of them, I got stuck in an infinite loop at the "end of mission screen" ... I had to close the game and restart. I lost everything. After the third time, I closed the game but I didn't restarted it .... 

:angry:

Transition cutscenes when entering and exiting places are still wonky.

If someone else is using operator you may drag the person into your cutscene and fail you to enter yourself. Confirmed to have happened on Sentient Outpost and Crewships, not sure if latest patch (27.0.12) did something to this though (failed to enter Sentient Outpost but I did not drag the other person back to entrance like usual). 

Skipping the exit cutscenes sometimes send you to the wrong places. Have ended up inside the Pulse Turbine (forcing me to teleport back to Railjack), on top of the Hangar or behind a Crewship (possibly the last one that spawned). Confirmed this still happen in latest patch, almost afraid to skip the scenes now since it's borderline exploit when you can use it to teleport to the next Crewship.

Finally a minor thing, when host you only need to skip a scene once to actually skip it but as client you need to do it twice.

I play on PC with an xbox360 cabled controller and some railjack controls doesn't work. Specifically, the railjack management console on the drydock works only randomly and during missions i can't access the tactical menu. Using mouse and keyboard works fine

On PC today I've run into an issue with the slingshot a few times now (on RJs from different hosts) where I end up in Archwing mode instead (can even pew pew with my Cyngas), but stuck to the ship, unable to do anything other than wait to be killed so I can revive myself and reset things. At this point I'm simply avoiding the slingshot.

Details: I enter the slingshot from aboard the RJ, sometimes it's fine, sometimes it bugs out. When I enter the bugged out slingshot-archwing mode I can't launch myself, there are no yellow target highlights, and left-clicking will shoot my archgun instead (no damage being done though). I show up as invulnerable but can still take damage. I can also use my archwing abilities. Using the omni tries to take me back to the RJ, but it just leaves me stuck in the same bugged mode. The only way out (without abandoning the mission) is to die and revive.

I'm still encountering the following bugs while playing Railjack, and all of these I am listing below I encountered yesterday while trying to play:

- Infinite menu loop: I was told I could not play a Railjack mission until I destroyed Railjack parts that I had collected, but the menu that popped up did not give me the to option to delete any parts only to 'ask me later'. I was then kicked back to the same pop up that told me I could not play a Railjack mission until I deleted parts, and the cycle continued. I had to completely shut down the game and restart, go to my Dry Dock, and try and locate where the extra parts were to delete them. The Menu system is NOT clear on how delete excessive Railjack parts and I wish it was more clear as I had to ask a clan member to walk me through where to go.
 Possible Solution: Place a clear section in Railjack configuration that lists every single part of the ship you own, instead of just the individual sections, make the flashing warning icon that indicates you have too many items a link to this menu if possible. Instead of just a Dirac button next to the item, make a button that reads "salvage" or destroy and when you hover over it a text that reads "you will receive X amount of Dirac for destroying this item".

- Black Screens: I am still encountering a bug where while in the Gunner's or Pilot seat my screen will go completely black. Sometimes I am able to still see my character model, other times I am not. The only way to fix this issue is to completely close the game and restart. I do not feel that this is an issue with my memory, my video card, or even my processor. My computer currently runs an Intel 9th gen i5, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA 2070 graphics card, and I have a 1TB SSD and my machine is liquid cooled. 

- Doors, Omi Tools, & Interfaces: Doors outside of the Railjack in Grineer vessels or asteroid stations will sometimes not open trapping you inside, or when they finally do, you instantly die. Other times coming back into the Railjack from the outside of the ship will instantly kill you. Omni tools will refuse to equip, your character's hands will remain empty, and nothing will happen if you attempt to use the tool. There is no fix for this other than to leave the match and then reload. Interfaces will trap you in them, such as the forge or the tactical screen, where you will not see an actual menu for the forge or the tactical screen, nor will you be able to interact with anything, and you will be trapped in it. The only fix for this is to hit escape and hope it works so you don't have to restart the game. 

- Transference: Half the time I have ever tried to transfer out of any of my Warframes in a Railjack mission, both my character models vanish, I can no longer interact with anything, move around, move the camera, bring up the text chat to alert the rest of the crew that I am stuck, and I am forced to either close the game or wait until the game realizes that I am not contributing to the match and it boots me. 

In short, I dealt with these issues on launch of Railjack and I'm sadly disappointed to see that they are still in this game mode often times making it utterly unplayable.

I very much enjoy being with my fellow Tenno on Rail Jack missions and being a happy Engineer in the back of the ship, running around putting out fires, fixing the hull, stopping electrical issues, and killing Grineer that board the vessel, or being rocketed out of the ship to destroy a crew ship and then race back to the safety of the ship. It's exciting and thrilling!

When Railjack isn't so bad I can't play it - I love it, I just wish it didn't break so hard on me I kept having to shut down my game and stop playing. 

Hey guys, I have an update on new and known Wukong bugs. I'll be linking a video below and here are some timestamps for each bug (also in the description of the video). The first one I especially hope gets fixed as it is a common use for Wukong's Cloudwalker.

1. Cloudwalker vs. Cloudwalker with Sprint Active (Also comparing different sprint speeds): 0:00 --> When having sprint toggled on, or holding it right before cloud walker is activated, you are supposed to be able to move much faster in Cloudwalker. This is no longer true after update 27.0.12. Instead you remain the same speed regardless of whether you have sprint active or have a higher sprint value. I personally really like having Wukong's Cloudwalker be able to go very fast and I don't think it's particularly ridiculous as you have to mod for it like any other speed-based Warframe.
  2. Cloudwalker into phantom-ledge grab teleport Bug: 1:45 --> Using Cloudwalker right before you are about to grab a ledge will make it so you will teleport back to the ledge once your ability ends and climb the ledge. The only way to get out of it is to initiate an attack (melee or primary fire). This has been here for a while now and is especially annoying because it isn't very obvious at all when it's happening, resulting in you getting taken back through a decent bit of the map if you were rushing for the end while disorientating you from the unexpectedness of it.
  3. Cloudwalker momentum bounce bug when flinging yourself at an upwards angle upon exit from the ability: 2:32 --> You hold forward or backwards while exiting Cloudwalker in a way in which you fling yourself at an upwards angle arching back down into the ground. This will cause a weird momentum bounce bug where your character will bounce while going in the direction you initially touched the floor with while giving your very little to no control of where you want to go via the directional keys. This bug is actually possible with any Warframe due to a ledge bug shown towards the end of the video.
  4. Rolling Cloudwalker Bug: 3:33 --> You cast roll right as you're in the cast animation for Cloudwalker (when Wukong is jumping into the air before disappearing into a cloud) and you will be stuck going in one direction (the direction of the roll) until your ability ends. There is no way to get out of this without waiting for the ability to end, as far as I know. It can be annoying as you may sometimes roll in an attempt to sprint right before Cloudwalker.
  5. Wukong Primal Rage De/Activate Bug: 3:56 --> Wukong's primal rage activation/deactivation sound doesn't play at all at times when it should.
  6. General Momentum Bounce Bug: 4:20 --> Jumping towards the end of a ledge-get-up animation will give you a minor version of the momentum bounce bug shown in Bug #3.
  7. Wukong Celestial Twin Kills only count when you are hosting. This isn't shown in the video but it is a thing.

I was playing the anomaly with a friend and it happened me twice that when activating the forge on the railjack it played the animation and left me without HUD, the first time it was nothing to worry about cuz it was the end of the mission, the second tho (don't know if it affected this way) bugged the mission because no sentients spawned on the anomaly neither appeard as completed and my friend got bugged with that thing that transports you through the space and left him flying, we found a vomvalyst and let kill us, it solved his bug but mine not and since no other sentient spawned we had to abort :c

I went to operator mode while in crewship. Then i was stuck in limbo.

1)i couldn't interact with the game

2)enemies could not kill me.

3)i could not use chat.

4)also i the warframe was not in the crewship.

5)im pretty sure its a lag related problem.

how it looked was for a few second camera froze while i could still move my frame then 2-5 sec later i went out of the frame and then i was basically perma stuck in it 

i had to wait for someone to kill the crewship without me asking them to.

i felt like a complete !@# that was trying to troll the squad in prolonging the mission.

Update 27.0.12.1

Severity: Harmless

Repeatable: Unknown

Issue: Returning to the drydock whilst in operator mode emoting a dance will create a duplicate of your warframe and kavat. The warframe duplicate will not move, however both Kavats will follow you around.

Additional info:

1. The immediate mission completed was Veil Ganalen's Grave with an active Sentinent ship alert after directly flying from a Veil: Nsu Grid mission completion

2. The missions prior to starting Nsu Grid, I was being followed by a Wukong celestial twin after the wukong player had left my group

unknown.png

Kavats both following me unknown.png

Edited by Skye_Archer
additional piture of kavats following

I ran a few missions of Kasio's Rest as host in Public mode, and I believe a client used the Void Cloak tactical avionic.  The cloak lasted for an unusually long time, and then I used the ability as well to try to get it to end, as it was hampering the ship's speed.  The red hue ended after a while (50s, presumably), and the ship's speed returned to normal, but my Railjack is still invisible, even after returning to Drydock.  I then ran the Anomaly mission in Veil Proxima, cloaked the whole time, and returned to Drydock again, still invisible.

The random issue with frames not having their mod buffs applied to frames is getting 'better' but not completely...

PREVIOUS ISSUE :

Joining a squad , until death no mod values for frames or weapons were applied to damage or buffs , after death they were re-applied again for the rest of the mission.

CURRENT ISSUE :

Entering a Cruise Ship :  no mod values for frames or weapons are applied to damage or buffs,  after death OR exiting the Crewship (includes porting back to the Railjack) they are re-applied again until another Crewship is boarded by the player, then the buffs from mods are removed again.

Update 27.0.12.1

It's still possible to end up in a permanent inoperative state when slingshoting into a exploding crewship (effectively slingshoting into nothing (as crewship is no longer there)).

Repeatable: Yes, but requires very coordinated and precise timing

Additional info: The UI remains intact, you can't use your gear radial menu (although it will still pop up), aside the UI, everything is a black screen. Chat options remiain available to you and you can still type to chat; typing the slash command to unstick will have no effect...  The mission will still progress with other players, but if the host is impacted, they will have no option but to force close the game and cause a host migration for other players in the group

At least 2 bugs to report in addition to my previous post:

1. If you slingshot or simply travel to a POI in railjack, your pet goes down to base warframe health at level 1 * whatever health boost mods it has on apparently.

https://gyazo.com/453053e81629c6f20204c8df51b74ecb

2. As of recently, after every mission, I appear to be returning to the dry dock with base warframe health at level 1 at the dry dock. This is the reason why I believe the pet hp health is based off of the warframe's health at level 1.

https://gyazo.com/cd937b9c8cbe48dfb61d9e6d51adb2df

3. Sometimes when I am in the slingshot, the invincibility state is not entirely accurate. Your shields can get lost while you are in the slingshot for a while (from my experience), and occasionally I might die if I leave the slingshot after a while (say after 5seconds) or if I sling into a crewship.

Can never receive railjack rewards post-mission after reaching dock unless I leave the team and return to my orbiter.

All rewards from railjack mission were lost forever when I went to Fortuna in group from the dojo instead of breaking from team after the railjack mission was complete.

Encountered these today, so 27.0.12.1, I guess

Boarded a crew ship ostensibly after the mission ended. When the crew ship did despawn, it took me with it, into the penalty box. I could use my omni-tool to return to the railjack, though.

I'm still seeing hull ruptures I can't heal. Waving my omni-tool over them does nothing.

I'm still occasionally seeing large black panels/areas in a turret. My gunnery's 7, so I should have a 360 degree view.

I'm also occasionally still seeing a turret access thing in the "down" position, like someone's manning that turret, but there's no one there. That leaves that turret unusable for me. Other people can still use it, though.

I was doing a Sentient Anomaly with 2 friends and one random joined us (a Wukong Prime). The Random-Wukong Guy spawned his Celestial Twin while inside the Anomaly.

We finished the mission, warped back to Dry Dock, started the Sentient Anomaly again but while loading into the mission, the Random left (or disconnected, whatever) so he was not in our Squad anymore and also not on the Railjack.

Our Squad of 3 went to the Anomaly and the Celestial Twin of the - not anymore in the game - Wukong Prime went with us and helped us.

(We were Nekros, Saryn and Rhino - no other random joined us during the mission).

Edit: Had this the second time now

Edited by Saf1ras