Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

6 hours ago, MrTickleTrunk said:

New Railjack Repair(?) Tool does not exist in the Gear Wheel is now gone. After unequipping, while attempting to move it to a more convenient location on my wheel, it's now gone forever 😧 

Wanted to move Omni multiuse tool on gear wheel to another spot. Seems this item has now vanashed and I cant add it back in to the gear menu. Found out exiting warframe and logging backin and entering railjack again adds the Omni multiuse tool back to the gear menu.

16 minutes ago, SeregentSniper said:

Use center console to summon it. Seems to solve most problems of this nature.

Thats the thing, i cant.

My Dry dock is empty, even Customize console dont have any option to interact, game acts like i dont even own a Railjack

Here's another problem: I keep having it happen that when I raid an enemy ship, I get stuck in the first room. The door to the reactor room is broken, and the "Exit ship" button doesn't work either.
It leaves me locked in entirely, accidentally turning me into a mooch when I just want to kill people the polite way: Face to face.

You can't pick up resources while piloting a crew ship.
There are lots of bugs with going in/out of ships and the railjack, You can get stuck as a Warframe being treated as an archwing, stuck in a black void, fall through the floor, and be trapped with only the last segment of the ship loaded so the door is locked and an inability to activate the prompt to leave.

After you complete a sabotage objective for railjack missions enemies won't spawn so you can't complete the mission. I  had this happen to me while solo and all the enemies had despawned when I exited the astroid base.

both mouse and controller sensitivity piloting the railjack are completely broken, with every sensitivity setting set to 0 i cant even move my mouse a millimeter without the reticule glitching all over the screen. railjack is literally unplayable for me

After mission success, we extract and are stuck eternally in the loading screen. We are either forced to abort mission, or we wait until we exit the loading screen and head back to lobby(which seems impossible by now).

This isn't funny at all.  We certainly didn't grind all the way through a difficult mission, just to fail it and having to redo just because of a stupid bug.

Please fix this ASAP DE

I want my progress and rewards back too 😞

Great update tho, Warframe has certainly upped its game by miles. Still love you DE, no matter what.

b4LAGjl.jpg

Hey :) Thanks for the update!

I've managed to complete 2 railjack missions so far which I really enjoyed, but most other missions I've had a lot of issues, such as:

* Railjack customization title persisting as an overlay at top left of screen after exiting menu.

* Locked out of crafting at engineering during and after mission completion screen. Couldn't craft until moving to new station.

* Lots of black screens when loading between missions/drydock and excessive load times.

* Crewships sometimes not marked after completing mission, but continue to shoot at player while fighters flee.

* Crewships shoot at player when exiting in archwing after killing every enemy aboard the ship (pilot, gunnners, everyone). 

* Able to walk/jump/roll in space after respawning from death in archwing.

* Unable to complete mission with dead (no revives) teammate who died in archwing.

* Stuck in kneel emote after warping to new area. Able to jump, but not move while kneeling. Had to use another emote to fix.

* Railjack boost toggle not cancelling when "stamina" is depleted. Doesn't recharge until toggled off. Separate toggle setting for boost would be great as well since this "sprint toggle" uses stamina. It's also irritating to have to toggle sprint each time I exit piloting.

* No option to disable horizon plane levelling. Makes banking feel like a chore and less useful for aligning side guns with enemies.

* HUD disappearing after using engineer station.

* Having to open engineering stations more than once to make UI appear.

* No indicator to tell players which engineer stations are "busy" or how long until it's not "busy"

* Avionics stat boosts not updating after upgrading grid slot. Had to re equip to see stat changes.

* Specters summoned by squad mates occasionally remain on ship after disbanding squad in dry dock.

* Camera/menu glitch after: Opening railjack upgrade menu. Clicking on player profile icon to bring up pause menu. Hovering over railjack engine, reactor, sheild to change perspective. Press esc to close railjack menu. Notice pause menu in front of player while in OTS perspective. Can close with esc.

D36A6D1277E618A8CE83D9084D57FADD56CB4AFA

* I died (bleedout) during omni recall countdown on a crewship. Warped back to Railjack. Then upon reviving myself, I was teleported back to my death point on the crew ship with 6 seconds left to reactor meltdown xD

* Missing ship wall tiles after ramsled boarding occasionally. Big square hole in ship, invisible ramsled, but visible ramsled hatch.

C48E173434413C24F1ABD874A24041FADB7D6A91

* Collision box on large space debris is sometimes way too large. Like in this screenshot. It looks like I can fly forward between the debris, but I just hit an invisible wall.

E5DE9C674F4945A26D8ED27EE94C6BD22E2D7788

Aside from the bugs, the flight and ship mechanics feel really solid and responsive and I've really enjoyed the bug free moments. Great work so far! :)

Edited by Synaavia21
More issues added to list.

when entering crewship or other place that can be enter sometimes the door won't open deny you to progress to other room like the reactor room and you can't leave even tho you are at the exit of the crewship the only way you can exit is use the Omni to warp back and then for the whole mission everytime you enter the crewship or other place that can be enter will be like this

Edited by JustALemon

Just failed a mission where the host is "dead" and everyone on ship not being able to clear it. An hour mission reward gone just like that.
Edit for clarification: Due to host migration and then it reset the mission leading to people leaving and no way to solo it.

Edited by ThatDumbGuy

Managed to get a salvaged weapon from my first mission. Clicked on it to repair and it vanished entirely. Hasn't shown back up. Really hope it'll come back because it was a really neat sounding weapon.

Couldn't grab screenshots(As it vanished) and can't really say how to reproduce, other than just attempt repairs.

Edited by CasiusFaux

Trying to interact withthe arsenal in the Railjack as soon as I joined a friends groupm, after skipping the cutscene, I get this: unknown.png

Cannot escape, change gear, open menus etc, only option is to Alt+F4

Also, entering the seat of a grineer ship just as its self destructing kicked me out of the ship in warframe mode, not archwing mode, and I fell to the floor?

unknown.png?width=1513&height=851

Edited by Teitaka
added 2nd bug found

1 hour ago, SeregentSniper said:

Massive, possibly game breaking glitch. When using archwing to invade enemy crewship, can become trapped in first room unable to go forward to destroy reactor or retreat and leave crewship. Can trap multiple players in seperate instances at once. Even if someone does get through and destroy reactor (killing the players stuck) there's a 50/50 chance of either respawning in the railjack or falling out of the map endlessly. Most of the time players are forced to abort mission and lose all rewards or trap the rest of the team in the mission until either problem is resolved or some/all players quit and abandon rewards.

This has happened to me often as well.

A workaround that has worked for me, is to go to the locked door and shoot the reactor through the door.

It will then blow up and you are left in space.

I FIXED THIS BUG BY GOING TO DISPLAY, AND JUST RESAVING IT WITH SAME OPTIONS (changed fx from Low to Med to Low again, that let me save and it fixed)
I used to have this bug where 25% of my screen (upper left corner)
would have this invisible layer and when i would go operator for example i saw the invisible operator tiny in that corner while having the old op fx on the actual op.

Whenver I shot a gun It would do water transparent ripples, archguns, acceltra, tombfinger ( didnt get to try others)

https://imgur.com/C4VGJvM

https://imgur.com/e50hw83

THESE DON'T SHOW IN SCREENSHOTS, I USED the windows snipping tool to take these

Edited by RyanCooper101
important info

After failing a mission on Earth proxima (The first one you can go to, that isn't free roam) ALL crew member, including me were stuck on the "mission failed" screen.
The railjack was mine and i was the host, we defeated 30/30 fighters and 1/2 crewships.6wAIRkI.png

Couple of issues:

1) Weapons tearing inside Railjack (27.0).  When equipping a Kuva Karak weapon while running inside Railjack while in the Free Roam mission around Earth, the equipped Kuva Karak, and Nikana Prime weapons had noticeable tearing, with long 'strings' of textures stretching all over the ship

HotFix deployed at this point.

2) Being onboard a destructing crewship bugs Archwing mode.  Was on board a crewship as it exploded, ended up in space without Archwing shown (but still in Archwing mode).  Returned to ship, was able to fly about in archwing mode (again, no Archwing shown) inside the Railjack.

3) Archwing Weapons still shown on board railjack.  Took down a Crewship, returned to Railjack, taking potshots with Dual Decurions along the way.  Boarded Railjack, and was visually still wielding Dual Decurions as I was walking about inside the Railjack

4) Railjack failed to extract on successful mission completion, losing all resources.  Completed a "destroy shipkiller base" mission.  Cy announced mission success, and the Navigation, Pilot, Gunner and Forge consoles became unselectable.  Unable to even exit Railjack.  Forced to abort mission, which auto-fails it and loses all collected resources.

5) Game Crash on mission failure.  Railjack destroyed by enemy fire - mission failure screen while I was still in gunner position.  Unable to exit mission Failure screen, caused Game Crash.  Ticket logged through Crash Reporter (WAR-2583453)

6) Loss of ship Textures.  Entered gunner position (L2 Intrinsic Gunner), and had full 360-degree fire sphere.  Exiting Gunner position failed to show any ship bulkheads - only the doors, other warframes and Grineer boarders.  Very difficult to find way around.

Hello!

Opening the Intrinsics in your Orbiter while you are switched to your Operator causes the UI to just layer on top of the Escape menu.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to your Orbiter
2. Switch to your Operator
3. Escape - Profile - Intrinsics

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/KxYeu8A

I Think it is caused by the different angle of the Escape Menu in Operator Mode.

Kind regards,
PHazon