Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Completed the first mission off Earth by blowing up a crew ship reactor. Upon exiting the crew ship before the reactor blew, I was in a featureless void. I could pull up my gear wheel, but it was disabled. I couldn't get to the menu to abort/exit the game, and as I was host, the other players couldn't return to dry dock. Ended up Alt-F4ing to exit the game. I could also chat, for what little good that did me.

I was using the Glaive weapon with Excalibur Umbra and after I used my fourth skill I couldn't attack with heavy attacks anymore or was sometimes stuck in a position (screenshot) where I couldn't attack at all. Using the operator only fixed that I can attack again but still, no heavy attacks.

I don't think this is normal is it?

unknown.png

Bug when trying to load parazon from lich screen, image on steam58D56599A807091BB5E71FA75A6EB936E9014FF2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1988641409

**EDIT** 

Steps to reproduce;

Just finished getting last murmurs for third requiem.

Goto navigation screen, lich info, which fails to load.

Then am unable to modify parazon,

Head to arsenal, parazon, result as above, tested 3 times

Edited by underwoodr
more info

8分钟前 , underwoodr 说:

Bug when trying to load parazon from lich screen, image on steam58D56599A807091BB5E71FA75A6EB936E9014FF2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1988641409

**EDIT** 

Steps to reproduce;

Just finished getting last murmurs for third requiem.

Goto navigation screen, lich info, which fails to load.

Then am unable to modify parazon,

Head to arsenal, parazon, result as above, tested 3 times

yeah i got same problem, just know the third requiem mod but can't changed parazon mod at all.

bugs in railjack that still happen:

• forges are not operatable after mission changes and even after docking back home but starting a new mission from the dojo. this seems to happen when one is still in the forge-screen or, just entering when the mission transition (the rhyme! ^^) happens. only leaving the dojo and returning/starting from the orbiter makes the forge operatable again. possible fix to prevent this would be a forced exit out of the forge screen before a transition - similar to what happens (annoyingly so) when in the relic-refine screen and someone else starting a mission.
  • companions very often are stated as 'dead' after being out in space and entering anything inside again. usually, exiting and re-entering will solve this. funny enough, even when stated dead and not present, often enough some of the passive skills from them still works (especially the enemy/loot radar from 'animal instinct'). also, when using the shared health mod, the health of the companion often drops to the default value (the one it would be without the use of the mod) - this often leads to them being killed for real since they are flimsy for a while. solution would be a more secure way of saving their stats when entering space (like it seemingly is done since it sometimes work as intended too).
  • all kind of weired bug, visual, movement and equipment related when being on a (s)crewship when it explodes - regardless of the cause being the reactor or someone shooting it via the cannon. sometimes the problems can be solved by simply entering/exiting between in- and outdoor modes, often though only a visit to the dock will help (normal mission transition too, sometimes will do the trick). maybe an 'emergancy teleport' back to the railjack before the CS explodes would help, since i never had any issue after teleporting back... ofc, the necessary intrinsics would be required for that to work.
  • all kind of gui-glitches that can occure due to many things like simply entering a runing mission as client, enter or exiting guns/helm/slingshot. since this isn't just happen in railjack and is an issue for as long as i can remember, i doubt it will ever really be fixed... therefore, giving us an console command to reload the gui would be the best way of circumvent this. we have the unstuck command already, so why not this and other usefull commands to fix things ourself when needed?

1) Sometimes Corpus and Grineer troops are standing still after dying (also looking at you, like if they have you in their target). Also grineer's face animations getting absolutely messed up when this happens (didn't seen this happening with alternative troops like Tusk or Terra).

dZd0Tjm.jpg

2) My converted Kuva Lich still can't remember how to use his melee hammer, but can cast his abilities.

3) Little Duck's ability to talk using her belly looks pretty weird.

7oaYsQz.jpg

lz1LvXH.jpg

On 2020-01-24 at 1:18 AM, UnderRevision said:
On 2020-01-23 at 11:36 AM, Andvarja said:

It's all definitely frustrating. I use a controller for accessibility reasons as I've got some lasting damage from a long-ago hand injury. I get on some level that PC controller users are a small segment of the playerbase. But for console players, controllers are simply what they have available, and they're not a terribly small group. These things need to work, and they don't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but I'm really confused as to why this continues to be a problem.  Three of the four platforms use controllers by default so how is making sure the controls work not a top priority?  Nothing about the railjack controller configuration makes any sense at all.  Buttons are unused by default despite commands being left unbound, vector only goes down, there's the weird melee stance error, I have to strategically place the tactical menu under general controls and then leave that button blank on railjack controls to use it, and I have no idea why the controls for cycling through abilities are called "switch primary" and "switch secondary".  There are so many problems all at once that it's frankly bizarre.  I use controller by preference so I can't imagine how frustrating this all must be for someone who uses it by necessity.

The substantial, functional problems with PC controller support have not been fixed since Empyrean's original release. Meanwhile, the cosmetic fixes continue to roll on.

Railjack 2020: The Controller Users' Dystopian Future?

ouQRE39.jpgSometimes I get stuck in this screen when in a Empyrean mission. Last time it happened my camera seemed to have detached from my warframe and I was on a fixed camera which led me to die, the I got stuck in this screen. I have no controls or abilities and the only thing I can access is the text box. The /unstuck command does not work. The only thing that gets me out is the rail jack returning to the dojo.

recently had the camera freeze at the feet of my frame during teleport (L-key) back to railjack, my frame went, my camera gave up, i then died because grineer were attacking the camera. i was revived (on the railjack) and my camera was stuck at the feet of my frame.

i have screenshots but they aren't uploading, i can email them to support if need be.

So I waited for the update with my latest Lich kill (since I knew fusing weapons would now increase the bonus damage), but after i used Valence Transfer (now called Valence Fusion) to upgrade my kuva kohm i lost all 4 forma, potatoe and it reset back to level 0.

Was this intended change? or should I open a ticket with support?

If this is indeed intended, I would just rather keep the investment I had in the older weapon already and scrap the new one.

30 minutes ago, ItsJustAScratch said:

So I waited for the update with my latest Lich kill (since I knew fusing weapons would now increase the bonus damage), but after i used Valence Transfer (now called Valence Fusion) to upgrade my kuva kohm i lost all 4 forma, potatoe and it reset back to level 0.

Was this intended change? or should I open a ticket with support?

If this is indeed intended, I would just rather keep the investment I had in the older weapon already and scrap the new one.

Hey i have same problems, I used that feature on lv0 weapon to keep toxin from bonus from the old one im using, but maybe i did it wrong way, maybe I should have used the fuse feature from weapons that already had forma. what weapon did you use that fusion button ?

17 minutes ago, V_Gikma said:

Hey i have same problems, I used that feature on lv0 weapon to keep toxin from bonus from the old one im using, but maybe i did it wrong way, maybe I should have used the fuse feature from weapons that already had forma. what weapon did you use that fusion button ?

I used the new lvl0 one I just got, because I wanted to change the elemental damage as well. But this same order has worked for me normaly (keeping forma and potatoe) before this update.

6 minutes ago, ItsJustAScratch said:

I used the new lvl0 one I just got, because I wanted to change the elemental damage as well. But this same order has worked for me normaly (keeping forma and potatoe) before this update.

Really ? so it a bug then, i guess we keep waiting huh, if you found out something i appreciate if you let me know, thanks