Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

My Helios Prime somehow got turned into a thrall by my lich. I got killed by lich Tonkor splash damage, and one of my converted liches (Somobom Horiz, radiation Tonkor) spawned in and started a Tonkor v Tonkor battle. I got splashed a few more times before I kept my distance and waited for him to leave. I noticed my Helios Prime had glitched, showing the thrall icon on the mini map, wrong health bar on the right, and once visible only showing its core floating above my frame. I have occasionally/rarely seen my sentinel's showing up as a red/enemy dot on the mini map. I don't use sentinel weapons, so I don't know if it is actually hostile. 

ZTDhpJG.jpgEsXatuN.jpg

Helloo this is about Ex0diA Contagion,

since empyrian is out - I started to suicide more than before; with said  exodia...  It took me a while to figure out what is happening.

First I thought I hit accidentally RMB 2 aimglide and then pull it off. No I didn´t. I don´t know if its a bug or if  it is intended - but for me its kind of gamebreaking:

If doing a doublejump/slidejump and starting automatically to block (projectiles) it counts as aimglide... that means if attacking b4 gettin grounded - it will trigger exodia Contagion and that will suicide x.x

Why this is gamebreaking'? I usually attack enemies as soons as they are in melee range and don´t wait until I land on the ground - so that i could  continue to attack safely and check if I  autoblocked - even 4 a blink of an eye ...
It has been different b4 empyrian update .. so I put it here.

Regards

[the idea of using RMB to trigger EC is great]

[Gamebreaking: I mean just the flow - nothing more -nothing less]

Edited by verklickt147

The loadout I currently had when logged out before patch, all its' mod and arcane customizations are gone, the warframe and weapon mod slots are empty even though I 100% sure put stuff there before and played with it. This has happened a few times, and I can't say with 100% certainty if it's always after patches, but at least this last time I had logged less than 7 days ago last time, and then there was the patch and this bug too. This seems to happen only with the loadout you had on when you logged out. The last time this happened, I was using my leveling-up loadout where all weapons and the warframe were rank 0. I'm somewhat sure I used the leveling loadout before too, with non-max rank stuff when it happened too. It doesn't seem to happen for companions nor archwing stuff in the loadout.

I'll try and remember to switch to non-leveling loadout when I log out next time, since it's a bit of a hassle to set up all the mods again after having a small break and focusing on other stuff and forgetting your modding.

I'm not sure if this has been before Empyrean, I think it has, but it's still a pretty recent one, wasn't there 2019 summer nor early autumn I think, not for me at least. But started to be more around the Empyrean for sure.

Since the lich update people who join me on railjack missions report having a lot of lag or lag related bugs(things not reacting right, ui bugs/not updating, weapon wheel empty or missing omni, leaving or entering railjack not working properly) even though they only have +-30 ping. On normal missions this isnt an issue

Hard-locking the game on Railjack missions

Common steps: Being on a enemy space ship after the mission end, hard-lock you.
                           Getting into a enemy space ship by accident while it's almost exploding makes you go hard locked.

No prints cause i tried to close the game to get reconnected to the squad, but it won't work.

Strange visual bug in Dry Dock bug.png

I am not sure, but it looks like I have asteroids in there? I got this by entering my Railjack from the Orbiter then traveling to Dry Dock from the navigation. They can only be seen from the inside of the Railjack, when I am outside in the Dry Dock they are not visible.

Topic : Downing Kuva Larvling With Allied "NPC" Makes Empty Kuva Larvling That Won't Generate Any Lich When Killed With Parazon. 2/8/2020 (M/D/Y) 3:00 O'clock GMT +07.00

I've tried to generate lich with mirage and notice something. Kuva Larvling doesnt show any Lich weapon. Also doesnt generate lich when killed.

o5PwNCs.png

Image 1 Downed Larvling with Hall of Mirriors (Mirage 1)

- So I've tested downing lich then use hall of mirrors afterward. Lich still good

1acV4jr.png

Image 2 Downed Larvling THEN use HoM

- So i've kept testing with other frames aswell.

ugjtnvz.png

Image 3 Downed Larvling with Wukong's Clone

i358omO.png

Image 4 Downed Larvling with Equinox's Duality Augments

dTgamnl.png

Image 5 Downed Larvling with Excalibur Umbra's passive

Nx2hh0P.png

Image 6 Downed with Atlas's Rumbler

EdzQYma.png

Image 7 Downed with Specter

*Pets and Sentinel's attacks works fine. Certified by Tuna *Meow*.

I should go to bed now.

Edited by Leiseliz

Cancelling in-progress wreckage for a refund still has a high chance of not giving anything. It worked the first time I cancelled, but now it doesn't. Just tried yesterday to refund resources to dump into another wreckage/armament slot. Instead all the resources disappeared. Please fix.

I got a really weird bug while playing Railjack solo. Bugged immortal zombie (or ghost) crewship, laced with "I am a Sentient Ship pilot".

For some reason I can't quite get, when I boarded a crewship during a Anomaly mission, the walls had a really weird blue energy on them, and as I went further into the crewship the screen kept going black back and forth (as when you fall out of bounds and reappear on your last standing valid location), until I got to the Reactor room. It was empty of enemy soldiers (not even a pilot) but the weirdest thing was some sort of pillar coming from the roof, into the floor, and getting even below deck. When I saw outside the ship from the pilot's seat, The very same pillars were standing on nothing, and I couldn't move the ship. Since I couldn't pilot it, I went to destroy the reactor so I could get outta there. In fact, I'm certain it took enough damage to start the self-destruct, so I teleported back to the Railjack. When I got to my pilot's seat, The ship never exploded, it actually kept moving and attacked me, even though that ship had no pilot nor artillery to begin with. And to make matters worse, when I tried to go to the anomaly, I noticed it has the very same Icon as my Railjack, the same that appears on crewships piloted by teammates.

So since I couldn't kill it from the inside, I tried to do it from the outside. Hit a few frontal artillery shots to it, but when it should've started to explode... It didn't. And even though it's HP is zero, it keeps moving.

Here are the screenshots (don't know how to insert images, so here are the URLs):

On ‎2020‎-‎01‎-‎28 at 8:17 PM, Iamabearlulz said:

The Maxima avionic is unaffected by the bonus shields from your equipped shield generator. It applies a bonus to the base shields only, and final shielding is calculated as 1000*(1+Maxima)+EquippedShield, where it should be (1000+EquippedShield)*(1+Maxima).

Just noticed that Conic Nozzle has the same issues. Please fix this calculation error.

Topic : Kuva Lich Converted Tenno's Kavat. 2/8/2020 (M/D/Y) 14:00 O'clock GMT +07:00

- Kuva Lich can convert Kavat, creating heartbreaking moment when your pet got sick and allow you to euthanize your Kavat for extra realism.

- Kavat have Thrall marker on them when converted, rank is zero and mod is gone. Just like my pet.

- Doesn't gain any requiem progress when euthanizing your Kavat. (Don't judge me, this is for the greater good!)

jI5Z3DH.png

Image 1 Converted Kavat

CmKahF0.png

Image 2 Secret Mercy option.

Host migration caused a door leading to extraction to lock.

We were playing on Gabii, Ceres. In the middle of the match, the host extracted, the host migration began and after we loaded back into the mission, one door, our only way towards extraction, was locked. I have tried to go back to the remote panel, used to start the mission, but it was disabled. 

BEHOLD, 
Let me weave you a tale of my first Empyrean experience, walking on space like a messiah...  and many, many more bugs.

We ran into a laundry list of bugs between two sessions. Enough to warrant me feeling I had to say something... 
All I tried to do in the beginning was exit to board an enemy ship, when i got stuck outside without the archwing. My friends had to physically ascend the ship to let me back in. 
After letting me in from my EVA space walk, I found my kubrow was gigantic. I found also in that moment that one member of the squad couldn't see my giant kubrow... After that I decided to close the program and start it back up again. 

After returning to a new session, we had two separate instances of the archwing sword glitch, first by myself in an enemy crewship, then by my friend in our railjack. All I can figure that produced that was that prior to those episodes we were in our archwings, and I guess whatever the game needed to do to unequip our space swords it didn't do... 
What I wasn't able to photograph was that the space swords remained equipped no matter what gun we had, primary, secondary, and melee... 

Below are all the pictures I was able to snag from our little adventure into Empyrean.  
Screenshot_152.pngScreenshot_153.pngScreenshot_155.pngScreenshot_157.pngScreenshot_158.png

Kuva Bramma doesn't have the Eros arrow skin. The page in market said it fits all bows.

a40u7OU.jpg

Edited: Another bug:

When equipping other arrow skins, the arrow would be held in wrong position (you can see that comparing to the image above).

Xo3BgZN.jpg

And if you equip other bow skins, in arsenal the string of the bow may appear so:

JXBhyxZ.jpg

Edited by AllenWhat
another bug

I'm getting bugs where my warframe will randomly fall out of a Point Of Interest, such as the Pulse Turbine.  Also, the well-documented inability to perform stealth attacks on enemies under the influence of Ivara's Sleep Arrow, when the mission is launched from anywhere but the Railjack-while-attached-to-the-Orbiter, is really frustrating.

Encountering a hard lock when trying to use an ability with a wired XB360 controller, easy repro though:
1. Assign "Cast ability" to right bumper.
2. Enter any of either: railjack side turret, railjack artillery cannon, any seat on a stolen crewship.
3. Try to use an ability with right bumper.
4. Congratulations, your controls are now locked.

Renders a significant portion of Railjack unplayable with a controller.