Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

stuck as "operator" in space, unable to do anything but move (literally: ESC, chat, and all interactive/combat elements were not usable). no graphic of operator other than what seemed to be my ephemera was visible.

it is difficult to reproduce due to timing needs, however i am fairly certain a confluence of being inside a crewship while it is destroyed (in this case, i had just destroyed their reactor BUT the railjack also fired a dome charge at it with me still inside) while switching to your operator causes this. tactical recall ability was active and might have played a part. bug did not resolve until crew returned to dry dock in dojo. it might be possible to time the change

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/783000304188690347/7716606F81F6574389A5DEBE861104E10B0B3CB3/  for whatever reason i could not go up without moving into an angled object (hence why i'm basically faceplanted on that asteroid base thing) ui showed operator mode as active, but i couldn't do anything as an operator might. (side note: there was something weird going on with my moa before this, i think it was downed on an exploding crewship and ended up like the ui shows)

this bug feels a bit esoteric and might be easier to counteract by detecting someone being in this kind of state after a transition rather than straight fixing the cause (it would certainly be more useful from the player's perspective since they wouldn't stay stuck like this). testing by remaining inside of an exploding crewship then swapping to operator form at the last second might be a solid way to test the criteria to trigger it.

I've lost count of how many times I've brought this up and it's getting rather tiresome.

First of all, the skybox is STILL broken when operating a wing turret and pointing in a certain direction:

4CB4A269ABA8C19CBDC1BF2056D64FE2B04D922DB84CD85FD784EF3B9F13AD59DC950CC65C7B9662And wing turrets STILL don't align properly, either moving the gunner outside the ship or the turrets inside:

27D3EE0C5513CAA23C5EC33BFB2BBCF18B5B2962A3DFD24E525ECB6B519741242B57E04B64D08EFBA9E6097DAD4C0B90CD7E9CA73FC10BDE2303C3F4092975D8987694F0C7298CCA4E5A09D47D5507BBI've done my best to be patient, but these have been issues since day one and I'm kinda getting sick of waiting for them to be addressed. Oh well, guess I just have to keep bringing them up until they get resolved. 

Resources and all loots missing after arrived at dry dock, mission was completed successfully, have mission completion notifications.

This is not 1st time, ever since it happening but not all mission though.

it really frustrated to lost all loots after 10/15 min runs.

Edited by -IE-DragonZero-

4 hours ago, -IE-DragonZero- said:

Resources and all loots missing after arrived at dry dock, mission was completed successfully, have mission completion notifications.

This is not 1st time, ever since it happening but not all mission though.

it really frustrated to lost all loots after 10/15 min runs.

Did you check your inventory? I know it's hard to compare for resources and the like but sometimes the rewards screen will be empty but you still keep everything.

Rewards, notably avionics and stuff for your railjack don't appear in the dry dock console until returning to the orbiter and going back to the , that's how it seems to work for me anyway.

Maybe you could rule out these possibilities?

Wukong can get stuck in Acolyte missions

If an acolyte activates Wukongs immortality passive you get stuck in place. You can still activate abilities with mixed results. The twin will defend the body where it is stuck. NPCs will stop attacking you pretty quickly so I think it is hard to get killed. Cloud walker will activate and create a cloud that you can move around, but the camera/body will not follow. /unstuck does nothing. Afaik the only way to complete the mission after that is with the operator.

Happened to me twice so far. The first time the operator spawned at the beginning of the mission every time (very slow mission). The second time the operator spawned where it got killed every time (not quite as slow mission).

There seems to be a bug with the Lephantis Assasinate with using Operator mode and entering the second phase. As we transitioned to the second phase, I was forced back into my operator as the cutscene played. My warframe wasn't present. When gameplay resumed, my warframe still did not exist (No abilties could be cast, invicibility, and can't interact). When I aimed my primary, I aimlatched onto the ground and soon fell through the ground. This persisted for the rest of the mission.

Taking a picture unfortunately has lead to a completely black image.

This looks to be a more general problem but it happened on an Empyrean Grineer Galleon so I'll put it here:

Enacting a Stealth finisher on an enemy while falling into a respawn volume results in a Warframe unable to use powers, move, enter operator more or do anything except quit the mission losing rewards.

A good example is this tile on the Galleon where Grineer spawn off the main path looping around forever, the gap between the two circular things I am standing on here is big enough to fall into a respawn volume, especially when performing a finisher on grineer stuck here.

Warframe3368.jpg?raw=1

You can see the tile layout in the mini-map

Garuda's talon's stop working when exiting railjack and returning inside the railjack or any environment that need to be on foot.

The bug is repeatable

The bug can be replicated in solo.

who tho replicate exit any railjack mission in archwing return unto the railjack press melee to confirm that you have no talon's. And enjoy the lack of talon's.

Grineers cant be mercy kill in railjack missions

Grineer satelitte objectif interior skybox is broken

Ship killer station target their own crewships.

You cant enter a galleon ship after the captain is killed. (the objectif completed)

Conclave weapons skins do not use the right skins after entering the helm/side canons on a railjack

Leaping Trashers to not appear inside Orokin derelict tower in Proxima Veil

Decrypted rewards from Orokin derelict tower are not count if the objectif is already done

Rare caches inside Anomaly give absolutly nothing , not even credits.

Ramshed are still send after capturing a crewships. (even if there no one inside)

Recall crew avionics active itself when using other avionics support (Cloak mode)

Edited by Yual

During a Railjack mission the host disconnect causing a Host migration while I was in Archwing about to board a Crew ship. After a the migration was successful and returned back to the Railjack. Turns out the Host migration with me out in space caused my Primary weapon to be overridden with the Gravimag Archgun I has equipped and gave it the normal Archgun physics (Rege ammo + Projectile) instead of the normal Gravimag physics (Limited heavy ammo + Hitscan)

https://imgur.com/gallery/V53VGNp

"Disable shipkiller platform" is bugged for me. I can hack first console, but when someone or I destroy first radiator, I don't get waypoint to next console. It just keep showing "destroy first radiator" message. Usually someone else need to hack first console again/go inside shipkiller platform to make mission go forward. 

- I have no mods and I must scream. (seems to be more likely the worse the ping to the host is, starting at ~120ms) No mods at all when entering anything but the railjack, can happen more than one time ina  single mission, fixed by dying.

- Jammed. Transitioning to the slingshot from inside the railjack doesn't always work. Well technically it does, you *are* physically there, but you are not loaded, you just get the first person view and float where the slingshot barrel ist. For about 2 seconds, then the fighters kill you.

- You aren't save anywhere. Sometimes you just die while inside the railjack, anywhere, because the greneer gunners decided that it's walls are but a mere suggestion and fire right through.

TLDR; :

• Titania is treated like and Archwing in PoE in every aspect but not for riven challenges.
  • Missiles still homing in and hitting you after 4 is deactivated
  • Aggro range on PoE too high, you can't do anything in peace (e.g. fishing)
  • After coming back to WF: DE is DE and will likely never change.....take or leave.

Attempting to do the Riven Challenge "Kill 4 Vroosh Turrets while in Archwing Mode without dying etc. etc." I encountered an inconsistency regarding Titania.

In every place in the game and even in PoE her 4 is considered being in Archwing mode but obviously not for this challenge. After killing the first Vroosh with her I am hammered with anti-air crap by the Grineer as if I am an Archwing but the kills don't count towards the Riven. So either make her fly safe then (or at least safer than an actual Archwing, Lvl 30 Vruush will often onehit you) or account her as an Archwing for the challenges too. I just had to build the Launcher segment just because of this challenge, while usually just using a k-drive to move around.

Second thing: IF you get targetted by any missile turret while in her 4, even after deactivating the ability keeps the enemy missiles homing in on you. So after losing the evasion bonus (I don't feel like having any tbh in PoE with her), she gets wacked extra hard with the incoming "Love-You-Messages" by the Grineer. As I am no fan of BDSM, I would really, really love that to be changed. It just feels unfair and is often frustrating.

Last but not least: Why it has to feel (and acutally be) that every inch of the map is covered by some aggro bubble by any Grineer? I can't even fish right outside the Cetus gates without being constantly attacked by some enemies, some of them even running about 200m just to get my fish.... It is really annoying (not to speak of that Thumper-Thingy appearing out of nowhere (because sounds are muffled while fishing) and smacking down like a nuke right beside your feet).

To be clear, I don't want the plains to be easier, I just want the possibilty to actually have some peace and "fun" by not having to constantly disrupting your activity to deal with enemies. Maybe just reduce some aggro ranges?

Other than that: I have returned to WF after 2 years of break and have to say, the bad things didn't really change a lot (little to no explanations ingame, you have to use the Wiki and Forums, inconsistencies like the above mentioned, new content rushed out as an unbalanced mess, many things locked for solo players that aren't godly skilled or equipped) but on the other hand the good things didn't change much either - there's still Taylor, Rebecca, Megan, Danielle, Steve and all the others, the game is still fun (most times) and even if I know I won't achieve the best in the game because I am playing it mainly solo - except PUGS on the usual nodes - I feel really good with it. Dumped a few hundred bucks again already but I have a feeling, DE got a tad bit more greedy over the past 2 years 😉

Ok, wall of text I didn't want to have but here we go. Thanks for reading and adding a TLDR at the top now. Have a nice day Tennos and Devs.

Railjack mission

If using forward artillery to destroy/kill a crewship right after another player slingshotted toward the crewship and landed, that player will be stucked at the void where no one can approach to and that player can only see a freezed screen and become unplayable.

ok where do i even start. 
ok well Self damage on Glaives still exists. this was suppose to be removed back in 26.0 and yet it still persists to deal self damage.  (also wolf sledge deals self damage as well).

the Ferrox still only has 33% status on Alt Fire NOT the 50% that was stated back in 25.0.

Revnant Still can not use Reave on Nox or any of the space grineer. 

Right so here is my Rant.
Glaives are not only still exploding and killing people. but they are also massively underpowered now. condition overload kept them alive back in the day. but now its more than useless
when dual welding Heavy attack mods do nothing and the glaive itself is weak when thrown. SO you have to charge an attach when dual welding to throw a weak Frisbee at people.
more over the target tracking isn't what it was before the melee rework. most the time you cant throw them thru a door way now because it acts like it collides with them. 

Fix recommendation
when dual wielding with the glaive allow for Heavy attacks. because as it stands its better to have a dual pistol setup and a wolf sledge, the switching between pistol to sledge and throwing sledge (which has the best target tracking of all thrown weapons as well!) is not only far stronger but faster as well.
give the Glaives damage as well. both normal attack and thrown on the glaives is underwhelming in the light of the update. seeing all new melee is about crit and there is only 1 good crit glaive. id suggest a revisit and buff them accordingly. an again.. can not stress this enough. remove the charge throw from dual wielding and just make it a heavy attack. 
once we throw the glaive, we are down a weapon for any length of time because..... reasons i will explain shortly.

Glaive tracking. somehow this went from being good on the falcor to ... well some days it will blow me up, hook wildly left and hit nothing OR  when im aiming it at bob the butcher... it will veer to the right and hit larry the lancer... who is just going to laugh because ^^^ crap dmg an no Condition overload. an the falcors the best for target tracking. meanwhile the glaive prime just flys out there.. hits someone once, goes for a lunch break.. an then comes back half an hr later (told you id explain why. an this is the only reason i can think of as to why it takes so long to come back some times... an then blow up an kill me). the Tracking on all glaives should fall between the Phahd scaffold shot and the wolf sledge. and they also they should be able to be throw thru an open door!, if i can throw a chair thru a normal bedroom door, a glaive can fly thru a door big enough for a car to pass thru!. 

now the Ferrox.
ok this one still triggers me. if you say "increase to 50% status" in a patch, i better be getting 50% NOT 33%. 33% isnt an increase.. thats a did not change!.
ALSO how the bloody hell did you botch this weapon so badly. a weapon that Heals ancient healers and can not attack people inside a nully bubble is bad design OR just complete lack of Quality Control at the patch office. who tested this and went "yep, dis here patch will fix all its problems". the simple fact only chroma an rhino can buff this is a joke. mirages an any other dmg buff has no affect on it at all. harrow an wisp can increase the speed thou

here is how you fix the ferrox.
forget the 50% status. buff the god damn Crit chance to 24-33% on the Alt fire. make Multishot just work as a Damage multiplier, because its a dead mod on altfire. increase the Firing rate to 1 tick ever 1.4 seconds not this 1 ever 2 seconds. increase base dmg on altfire to 200 (OR if you dont fix multishot, 550!). why do i say do this, well let me regale you with a story.
"once upon a time a chroma with 869% weapon bonus dmg was only able to deal 2668 Corrosive damage to a level 50 heavy gunner with the Alt throw on a ferrow, in order for the chroma to use the Ferroxs Altfire mod he had to build it in a rather useless manner. the mods he used were 4 60/60 mods (corrosive an blast) so he could get the 100% status, heavy cal and serration as well, then vile acceleration and Speed trigger, just so it would deal damage. but when the chroma tried to use it as a normal weapon he found he couldn't hit anything because heavy cal with -45% accuracy somehow reduced the accuracy from 16.7 to 5.7 (because warframe math!), this meant that the chroma would often shoot his own foot and not the heavy gunner 3m away. not having a crit build on the ferrox hurt the chromas mission, not being able to shoot anyone infront of him was annoying the chroma, an the chroma is not the hulk, he does not get stronger when he is angry. the most upsetting thing was when the chroma did hit his target and only dealing 3500 crit damage to his target. the chroma finally made it to the end of the mission an wondered what he had done to upset the devs so much" (yes this is a true story!) 
make both functions use the same build NOT 2 separate builds (you talk about synergy an yet .. this exists! an embodiment of dysergy)  . fix the accuracy issue with heavy cal, make it deal damage to ancient healers. make it target nullies, i want it to kill them, their friend their families and their kubrow, i want it to target an kill them all! fix this weapon that you somehow broke!.

and finally Revanats reave.
why can he not reave space grineer and Nox IDK!. fix this. its annoying. its clearly a bug or oversight. dont know dont care. as the only rev main apparently in existence, this clearly only affects me. but hey if you could kindly put your pencils down and stop drawing excals 600th skin... or giving him another buff or what ever (seriously stop it, pay some attention to one of the other 40+ other frames for 5 seconds) and fix this bug, its not fun to have some units completely immune to abilities for nor reason other then "all of the spaghetti code belong to us"  

also Rev could use some skins and Helms. 
if you ever stopped to think "why do people not play our other frames but people play excal all the time" might have to do with you paying all the attention to excal an not enough to the rest. people wont use what you dont care about, no skins, no love, no players. that simple.

(for those who somehow find this offensive or rude. please feel free to email me at icoldknot@careless.com)