Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

There is no way (at least no obvious way) for someone without a railjack to get rid of wreckage, please fix this. My friend wants to play with me and getting their newbie butt to the point they can get six million credits in excess is a daunting task, let alone the rest of it, let alone that even if we DO, do all that, they are going to spend 3 days crafting at a minimum, which is 3 days we suddenly don't get to play space invaders railjack and thats not so fun

Correction... it does work... you get a scrap removal menu when someone tries to put in a mission.... it doesn't put you back in the squad though, and you're booted out if you're in someone else's dojo and no one else is it.. and you can only remove as much scrap as it takes to lower your capacity back to maximum so you're stuck in a perpetual hell of having to do multiple reconnects and have people on standby just to make things work.

the tether battle avionics, even being fully upgraded along with fully upgraded slots, only tether 4 enemies at a time, when the description says 10. Please fix it

The problem is that when your in a railjack mission and the host leaves, space color pallet goes crazy.

Steps to reproduce: Join a game in the veil.  Host leaves while in archwing.   thats it. 

https://imgur.com/a/0p7i9p0

Additional info, I dont know if it means anything but the pallet makes it look like a night sky, is this specific or coincidence?

Sentient Anomaly Bridge is still buggy. Now you are able to skywalk in the sentientship after using the bridge. /unstuck failed and no other methods can fix this bug.

I can't exit of navigation pilot or secondary weapons , i press ''X'' to enter but ''X'' dont exit , i stay stuck can press again x to exit.

i think this one it's already posted but anyway:

20200228030436_1.jpg

Description: you can't see anything if you aim with the turrets on the sides

That its all 

During the mastery test to get to 16, 15 > 16, I managed to clear all the waves, until there were only 4 ratels left, these ratels attacked the other enemies, I cannot attack them, and they prevent me from passing my test. I waited for about a half hour to see if anything changed, or I could dmg them in some way. I then aborted my mission, and failed my mastery test.

I did not get any resorces back when i cancel a repair. Is this a bug or game mechanic? I have lost so many rare resorces(Nullstone) from this.

When equiped with the Sungem skin, sometimes the gunnery weapons would be clipped outside the ship causing visual mismatches. Also other players within the match when using archwings would report ship invisible.

Using Google Drive as pic link

Mismatch :(

When you upgrade an avionic for the first time, the screen hitches/glitches/resets.  Very frustrating when you want to rank up the same avionic additional times, because you may have to scroll through a whole bunch of avionics again.