Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)nicolasrexxon666

How many hours of survival or any endurance run are recommended to avoid getting banned in game?

Question

So I know that using any type of exploit are reasons to getting banned, I mainly been using ivara prowl and redeemer, and extract the mission at 2 hour mark if not early, but If I where to go any further than that like 5 or 8 or 12 hours,  what's the best way to keep playing the game and not suffer for any reason, reason being that I don't want to deal with losing this account and play as much as I can. 

6 answers to this question

I wouldn't worry about too much. There was a situation of similar scenario that was flagged by DE, but after investigating they determine that it was possible to get those results with the tools we have at our disposal. As long as you're certain that you're playing within the mechanics of the game, you'll be fine.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Its usually x resources in x hrs that gets flagged

I forgot that I mainly play solo in endurance, but I guess it's irrelevant to the staff that reviews it.  Still  Ty for replying 

2 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

I wouldn't worry about too much. There was a situation of similar scenario that was flagged by DE, but after investigating they determine that it was possible to get those results with the tools we have at our disposal. As long as you're certain that you're playing within the mechanics of the game, you'll be fine.

Yep that's mainly my concern, that I have only use the tools that the game gave me to achieve my goals, but then I saw some people getting reported for getting past the mark, so I been lurking into the forums for more insight as to how it was trigger the abnormal rewards and hours in a single mission, now I can keep doing survival and interception in peace. 

Thank you for your reply. 

Generally speaking you dont get punished for long runs on consoles, on PC players can be flagged if they earning more than the game expects, as pc players can use external software to exploite/influence the game.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Generally when I've done runs that long it's just a trade ban lasting a week. 7 - 8 hours seems to trigger it and often only for the host.