Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

couple questions about nezha and his 3

(PSN)Triple14R

Question

Greeting all,

Just built nezha and he quickly became my favourite tank frame(sorry inaros). Now im trying to make a tanky build focus on his 3, and saw some builds online, a lot of them dont really care armor much, but his 3 scales with power and has a armor multiplier so the higher those numbers, the better the halo will be, am i not correct?

So here is the build im using, havent done any super long endurance run yet, but 45 mins arbitration seems easy. 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nezha/t_30_4400321331_5-7-5-34-8-5-54-4-10-411-5-10-544-1-5-615-9-5-873-3-10-875-2-10-893-6-3-899-0-10_899-6-544-6-875-16-873-16-54-7-411-8-893-5-5-5-34-14-615-5_0/en/1-0-43

If you have any suggestion for the build, plz dont hesitate:) 

Thank you for your time and may rng god always smile on you:)

8 answers to this question

The durability of your 3 doesn’t factor into tanking very much as all it does is increase the time between invulnerability phases so sacrificing slots for strength is not recommended.

unknown.pngthis is an easy build for most content but if you want even more tankiness then swap fleeting to flow and natural talent to quick thinking

17 minutes ago, Srovy said:

The durability of your 3 doesn’t factor into tanking very much as all it does is increase the time between invulnerability phases so sacrificing slots for strength is not recommended.

unknown.pngthis is an easy build for most content but if you want even more tankiness then swap fleeting to flow and natural talent to quick thinking

base on your build, wouldnt you have energy problem at higher level? since you need to be casting warding halo quite often

38 minutes ago, Genitive said:

You might want to consider replacing Armored Agility with Health Conversion. It gives additional stack of armor that are used for Warding Halo calculations. And it synergizes well with Reaping Chakram since you will get lots of health orbs.

i was think about that, but for one, capacity is the problem, second, somehow i feel health conversion is not very consistent.

Just now, Srovy said:

Rage provides more than enough energy

im kind of confused, I would want my halo uptime near 100% possible, even then they break my halo, i would have 3 sec invulnerability timer to recast halo again. For me, its too risky to have halo downtime at higher levels. Then how can rage provides sufficient amount of energy in longer period?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Triple14R said:

im kind of confused, I would want my halo uptime near 100% possible, even then they break my halo, i would have 3 sec invulnerability timer to recast halo again. For me, its too risky to have halo downtime at higher levels. Then how can rage provides sufficient amount of energy in longer period?

The more damage you take the more energy you get so if you have enough durability you should always have energy and since the halo durability scales with damage taken the time it takes to break the halo will not falloff dramatically at higher levels

Edited by Srovy