Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 19 Test is impossible and should be changed

(XBOX)xJdKxZomBiE

At no other point in this entire game is stealth really fleshed out, but yet this particular test its cranked to 11.

Any other time you can cut a dude in half next to his buddies and they barely blink an eye,  but in this test all enemies are Jedi, linked by the force and somehow know that theres a guy behind that wall over there that used a Cerata to cut that dudes head off over there.

OR

Hey I know that you are 150m away from me, but I can barely see the pixel of your knee sticking out behind that pillar, so youve been spotted bro.  Try again.

I've been practicing this test for an hour now and I'm about to just say #*!% it and stay at MR18 because this is absurd.  It would help if when throwing a glaive type weapon my  frame didn't feel the need to do a long drawn out ass charge up animation.....throw the weapon dude....THROW THE WEAPON....THROW THE WEAPON ALREADY...whelp he seen me....start over.

What a stupid test.  Absolutely undeniably stupid.

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Title

13 minutes ago, (XB1)xJdKxZomBiE said:

What a stupid test. 

I'll be honest, i hated those stealth tests as well, though it was a long time ago when I did it, and glaive worked back then. as others said, Skiajati helps if you have it because you go invisible on a finisher.

remember, you can also practice the tests infinitely at Simaris' place in the relay.

7 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

Only test I've had a problem with were the early days. Unless they borked the stealth

Which is possible, enemies have been a lot more alert since iirc the update with the fix for ivara sleep arrow. After that the enemies just seemed to be a lot more alert and even coming from other rooms or attacking you from the other side of a huge room etc, even when in stealth. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Which is possible, enemies have been a lot more alert since iirc the update with the fix for ivara sleep arrow. After that the enemies just seemed to be a lot more alert and even coming from other rooms or attacking you from the other side of a huge room etc, even when in stealth. 

I was originally gonna tell OP "git gud" but I understand that DE bugging out game mechanics and systems is par for the course. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

I was originally gonna tell OP "git gud" but I understand that DE bugging out game mechanics and systems is par for the course. 

Unless it was just recently bugged I doubt it actually is, I completed it maybe a little less than a month ago with redeemer prime. I have to practice a bit first but it got the job done after 4 practice rounds.

3 minutes ago, Oakjaw said:

Unless it was just recently bugged I doubt it actually is, I completed it maybe a little less than a month ago with redeemer prime. I have to practice a bit first but it got the job done after 4 practice rounds.

I mean, you basically brought a gun to a melee test with that.

3 minutes ago, Oakjaw said:

Fair enough. I'm gonna give it a go just so I can feel somewhat informed.

Then I will be back with a "GIT GUD OP".

6 minutes ago, Oakjaw said:

1 month is more than enough for DE to break something.

I am farming pathocyst atm and the boss gets stuck in a falling animation almost all the time.

Edited by DarkSkysz

Bro I so feel your pain, I just did my test recently. I used a combination of wisp and the Skiajati. Stealth for 5 seconds,  rush over to the nearest enemy, if it wears off keep jumping. For some reason even if wisp is in enemy line of sight as she comes down from a jump, another quick hop seems to keep her from being spotted. Mostly just try to stay in the air.