Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 19 Test is impossible and should be changed

(XBOX)xJdKxZomBiE

37 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Could have sworn I passed that test, just like everyone else on MR19 and above.

So, no, it's not impossible.

There are players that even swear MR9 test is "impossible" and yet there are so many players with mastery rank 10 and higher.

2 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Cheese it with banshee and redeemer. The test does suck tho.

It was a colossal pain when you could use channeled attacks to disintegrate bodies and reduce the chances of an enemy going on alert.  I don't even want to think about what it's like with that no longer being possible.

il y a 59 minutes, Diavoros a dit :

There are players that even swear MR9 test is "impossible" and yet there are so many players with mastery rank 10 and higher.

i remember rage quit playing warframe because i failed mr 23 test many times.. i stopped for 2 months and then i decided to use limbo and sprint boost mods, ignore the enemies, and passed the test..

Edited by darkbrick

2 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Bro I so feel your pain, I just did my test recently. I used a combination of wisp and the Skiajati. Stealth for 5 seconds,  rush over to the nearest enemy, if it wears off keep jumping. For some reason even if wisp is in enemy line of sight as she comes down from a jump, another quick hop seems to keep her from being spotted. Mostly just try to stay in the air.

That is intentional, the invisibility doesnt wear off immediately when you touch down, this means u can bunny hop invisibly

3 hours ago, CaptainHuggyFace said:

That is intentional, the invisibility doesnt wear off immediately when you touch down, this means u can bunny hop invisibly

Holy crap thats intentional? Well that makes alot of sense now, especially with how easy the test was when I figured out the bunny hopping thing. Thnx for letting me know.

I honestly don't even remember if I did that test but if I did I probably used the same combo as all other stealth tests, any frame that can go invisible and my SUPER LOUD shotgun gunblade.

Apparently it makes the enemies deaf, because they never react to it at all ...

I just did this test.  Skiajati can help if you don't want to cheese it, but yeah, they still detect you very easily.  I eventually did it with Redeemer Prime. 

Just stay on the starting platform, take out the closest guy first, then the guy that was walking away from him when the test started (in other words, the first two closest guys).  Those two are the only ones who can see you on that platform (I think).  Take out the rest in any order you wish - they can all be killed from that platform with Redeemer.  Once they're all dead, you're home free.

14 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

I mean, you basically brought a gun to a melee test with that.

Reminds me of those Sorties that are like "Hey, Shotgun only, buddy" "ha ha, okay *loads in Excalibur*

Edited by Acos