Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peyji

Bugged Riven?

Question

So I've been trying to unlock a companion weapon Riven mod. "Catch one fish, mine one gem or metal, and kill one enemy in thirty seconds while undetected." Tried for about an hour yesterday, and I tried again ten minutes ago. Nada, zip, zilch. I've done rivens like this one before, but every attempt I've made, this riven has not unlocked for me. I haven't even seen any progression towards completion at all. I suspect that I might be doing something wrong, but after back to back attempts on Loki and Ivara and being invisible for as long as possible on both warframes, I'm not sure what that might be, hence me thinking that it might be a bugged riven, if such a thing happens. This is the first companion riven I've attempted with this unlock requirement, so I'm wondering if that's a factor at all.

Anyone else out there with some advice?

4 answers to this question

I am not fond of these, but what I do is head to the plain with Loki and a sniper rifle. I find a node and mark it (G) then drop a luminous dye in the water. When I see fish, I go straight up in my arcwing, snipe a grineer, then drop straight down, catch a fish, then run over and mine. As Quarterdane said, it's easier if the mining node only has one target.

Good luck, tenno!

I would suggest the following:

• Loki w/ high duration (Invisibility at or over 30s), plus long-range weapon of your choice (as long as it can kill the low-level Plains Grineer in one hit)
  • clear out enemies at the Twin Horns area (or similar location with fish and mining nodes close together)
  • catch a fish, pop Invisibility, mine something in the nearby cave (you can check beforehand to find a node with only one laser target), and go find an enemy to kill

If Invisibility runs out, it took you too long to move from one activity to the next, so just try again until you succeed.