Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most efficient method of kuva farming rn?

grindbert

Question

Nobody is playing kuva survival no more. I'm lucky if i get another player there. Is there a more efficient method now? 

I'm excluding the flood because there is only one every hour so there's 50 minutes to fill with kuva farming.

Edited by grindbert

11 answers to this question

People are probably busy with liches and railjack. Kuva survival sounds fine to me. You might try the other siphons to fill the hour. 

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes: 

Kuva numbers are balanced against Siphons / Kuva Survival missions, and take into account the fact that multiple Liches spawn in missions. The aim is to not make [Kuva Liches] the best Kuva run, just an added value. Siphons and other missions are meant to be the optimal path.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1144842-rising-tide-update-261/

Always found no specific farming is the best way to farm (if your not in any rush for that item that is). 

What I mean is play the game, enjoy different missions, dailies and what not and don't focus to much on one resource. 

Received most of all my kuva from sortie rewards.

However to add an answer to your question, I found endless parazon mod farming tends to have full groups and you get decent kuva.

Not sure if it's kuva efficient, but I think arbitration is farming efficient. You can buy 10k kuva with 25 vitus essence. You also get lots of endos and affinity. Not to mention other drops like arcane, rare mods, sculptures, etc. And it's easy to get a full team in a public match.

The kuva alerts are less fussy, so I only ever use those.

Kuva survival means players real serious about making a lot, quick..
and that ambition makes them care about what others take.
Just knowing that someone might get miffed about my loadout
is all it takes to never populate that node again.

Those serious players are also chasing the new shiny at the moment.
When they're good and done with that, they'll surely resign discontented
back to the halls of Kuva farming to keep up that plat hustle.

Braids are just more fun, interesting, and a easy to perform.
Best of luck.

For kuva survival I'm finding relic opening survival missions usually have squads available. Bonus is you get to also open relics. Downside is people seem to bail after 20 or 30 minutes. 

Personally I just run all the hourly missions and collect vitus essence from arbitrations which I also turn in for kuva. 

On 2019-12-17 at 12:38 AM, Jackdarsan said:

Always found no specific farming is the best way to farm (if your not in any rush for that item that is). 

What I mean is play the game, enjoy different missions, dailies and what not and don't focus to much on one resource. 

Received most of all my kuva from sortie rewards.

However to add an answer to your question, I found endless parazon mod farming tends to have full groups and you get decent kuva.

yeah, no thanks. if i need a specific thing i will design a maximum efficiency acquisition method for that thing. like i said in another chat, fun is for unwashed hippies with dreadlocks. my enjoyment correlates to riven rolls per hour. decent kuva is not good enough, i need the maximum amount of kuva per unit of time. 

before i was alternating floods with kuva survival for maximum gain.

i've checked survival every single day for 2 weeks now. if i get lucky i'll get a single other player with me in there. and i'm not even talking about the base mission but the fricken fissure which has additional gains. 

nobody is playing it whatsoever and i wonder why. there must be thousands of people whose sole purpose of existence is that of rolling rivens. i wonder what those people are doing because whatever they are doing is the most efficient method and i need that method.

so far i cannot calculate a more efficient method than doing floods with survivals inbetween (ideally fissures). but if this is the best method how are not at least a few hundred people farming it? how are people getting kuva? why would anybody choose a less efficient method of acquisition?

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE.

Edited by grindbert

On 2019-12-13 at 1:27 AM, grindbert said:

Nobody is playing kuva survival no more. I'm lucky if i get another player there. Is there a more efficient method now?

Does more players make it more efficient? You get the same number of life support, and I find I'm waiting for the next life support to spawn so I can convert it regardless - they cap the max rate you can get Kuva at.

Kuva Floods are the most time effective way, followed by Survival and then Disruption. Nightwave creds mean about 10k Kuva per week too, depending how much you grind after reaching 30.

Most of my Kuva Survival is solo (I'm on X1, so woeful matchmaking) with Khora and a Chesa, mostly for about 45 mins per run. Running longer doesn't get you any more Kuva, it just offsets the loading time and mission warm up.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Does more players make it more efficient? You get the same number of life support, and I find I'm waiting for the next life support to spawn so I can convert it regardless - they cap the max rate you can get Kuva at.

Kuva Floods are the most time effective way, followed by Survival and then Disruption. Nightwave creds mean about 10k Kuva per week too, depending how much you grind after reaching 30.

Most of my Kuva Survival is solo (I'm on X1, so woeful matchmaking) with Khora and a Chesa, mostly for about 45 mins per run. Running longer doesn't get you any more Kuva, it just offsets the loading time and mission warm up.

yes, at least 2 players are required to raise the spawns of enemies, which means higher life support drops etc. also if the fissure is up you get more choices and therefore a higher chance of getting the choice of kuva. 

3 hours ago, grindbert said:

yes, at least 2 players are required to raise the spawns of enemies, which means higher life support drops etc.

More life support drops, but not more life support towers - the rate of Kuva is the same.

Take a Khora, Hydroid or Nekros and it shouldn't be a problem.

3 hours ago, grindbert said:

also if the fissure is up you get more choices and therefore a higher chance of getting the choice of kuva

Yeah, agreed, but fissures are also more likely to attract a team (compared to regular survival).

Honestly with my relatively low interest in kuva/rivens and the fact I don't need anything from the nightwave cred store I've literally been buying 10k kuva everytime I got 50 creds. 

Really wish rank 30+ was more than 15creds though...

You could fit this in during the week too in all honesty.