Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox One) Rising Tide: Update 26.1.3

[DE]Drew

Great update so far, surprised me Friday arvo! 

Question time, on PC there are constantly updates to fix key binding, UI and effects etc. With that in mind why does xbox lack a tab for Archwing controls period? 

If Archwing control customization is implemented will we get the "roll" button so we can use blink? 

That's all 😃 so far I've built a dry dock and 2 parts of my railjack! Thanks for this update, hopefully we get Empyrean for Christmas 😃

On 2019-12-15 at 5:34 AM, (XB1)KamikaZSquirrel said:

Question time, on PC there are constantly updates to fix key binding, UI and effects etc. With that in mind why does xbox lack a tab for Archwing controls period? 

If Archwing control customization is implemented will we get the "roll" button so we can use blink?

The right stick button is just sitting there, begging for this functionality. Also, melee is now feasible in archwing if you lock into melee mode, if they'd allow 'Melee with Weapon Fire input' and only eject when holding 'B'.

Overall, the new archwing controls are smoother and more responsive, but the 90°vertical lock is obnoxious and paralyzing in a dogfight. Please give us a toggle for it at the very least.

Archived