Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaxion

SQLOwns

Nah, nothing here either, been "watching" for almost an hour, too.

Well, "watching" is having it open on the fire stick twitch app with the TV sound off... and playing some games while waiting. If I'd had to actually "watch" and listen to the show for 30min I would probably go murder something irl...

Just now, DoTengri said:

Nah, nothing here either, been "watching" for almost an hour, too.

Well, "watching" is having it open on the fire stick twitch app with the TV sound off... and playing some games while waiting. If I'd had to actually "watch" and listen to the show for 30min I would probably go murder something irl...

Don't make the sound off, it will considered by twitch as "not watching" so set it as low as possible instead

• Like 1

hace 23 minutos, SQLOwns dijo:

How long till I get it?  I've been "watching" since the start.   It is literally freezing every 3 secs on lowest quality.  So can you just send it to me already?

Same here, had it on from the beginning and nothing yet. Let's hope it drops soon.

Edited by KentuckyKid_69
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Don't make the sound off, it will considered by twitch as "not watching" so set it as low as possible instead

Not how it works. HDMI is a one-way street, there is no way the twitch app running on the fire stick can detect if the TV audio is muted.

18 minutes ago, 844448 said:

No idea what that means because I'm just watching it on laptop

The overall meaning is that Twitch has NO WAY AT ALL to tell if the speakers on your device are on or not. MAYBE they can track if the player in the app or on their site is muted and count you as not watching, but even that's unlikely. You're still receiving data from the stream and making Twitch money from their servers.

Edited by (XB1)zecuse
spell check