Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Rising Tide: Update 26.1.3

[DE]Danielle

Notes say Origin Bundle is here...yet not able to find it anywhere?

Where is the Plat Cape at? Been wanting that thing since Credit cape came out.

Also, what is the word on the Grendel Halloween Glyph that Baro Kiteer brought PC?

We not getting it or it's a PC Exclusive? I prefer that one over the one that came with the alert.

Ok I have room in my dojo and no matter what place I try and put the dry dock it say I don’t have enough room what the heck I’m so glad we got this update but why can’t I put my freakin dry dock in 4 hours I’ve tried I’ve used a bunch of my formas and a lot of plat and nothing is working 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Maunstre said:

I'm baffled by this change. Why would you take Blink out entirely for us on console without a suitable replacement, knowing its removal would be disruptive to gameplay? Why not let us keep Itzal's original ability loadout until the controller binding issue for Universal Blink is fixed? Considering how close it is to the holidays, and how large Empyrean is, console players aren't going to see the next Mainline until well into January or February. Can you please explain DE's reasoning on this change?

Stupid is as stupid does. Obviously they have other priorities at the moment.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)DBIGFOOT89 said:

Ok I have room in my dojo and no matter what place I try and put the dry dock it say I don’t have enough room what the heck I’m so glad we got this update but why can’t I put my freakin dry dock in 4 hours I’ve tried I’ve used a bunch of my formas and a lot of plat and nothing is working 

The drydock also eats up vertical space. Do you have free space in the lower and upper floors of your dojo?

@[DE]Danielle

I understand wanting to give every platform something with your announcement, but why wait to launch Rising Tides at the game Awards instead of earlier in the day/week? Seriously, why?!

Your full attention is now on the Empyrean launch and you didn't even have time to give consoles universal blink. I'm all for having priorities but at some point you have to understand your own limits and not neglect consoles. You couldn't even give us a day to report issues before shifting your entire focus back to PC. Sorry, but it's the hard truth.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Diver_2023 said:

I watched the stream for 2 hours and my account was linked, but no weapon dropped for me.

Sorry to hear that. For me it was delivered to me after the first 30 minutes in the pre-show (which is good since I wake up at 5am for work so I can't be up all night watching the awards. lol)

The usual response is either going to be "you may need to re-link your account" (it's a common issue that players have), or they'll run a script to try to award them to players that they can prove were eligible but didn't receive it appropriately (also a common issue) but there are always players that never end up getting it. Hopefully DE sees your post and is able to confirm anything.

As much as I love all this stuff and trust me I'm obsessed with warframe....I've mr 21 and been playing just over 300 days...and I know my opinion dont mean much but that room on the left side of your ship.....instead of hyping eidelons are profit taker ....doing something with that room...put a story behind it...there are tons are crazy things in there along with question....and i would.legit pay money to see that Room have a quest line but deeper story then activating your room..

But besides that everything you guys do is 100000000 percent beautiful and I will continue to endlessly buy plat...hope you enjoy my opinion keep up guys I'm all fan of darksiders and dark sector keep pumping those out too

Ppl are saying thank you, thank you, thank you DE but forgot about this.

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

one Archwing change we did include in this update from the batch in PC’s Update 26.1 is Itzal's new ability “ARCH LINE”. This means that Blink will be temporarily unavailable until we release it on all Archwings with sensible bindings.

Id rather not get any of the changes then get half of the changes. Seriously DE didn`t common sense tell you that this is a bad idea? Oh sorry I forgot you don`t give a frig about console players.

Archived