Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Rising Tide: Update 26.1.3

[DE]Danielle

10 hours ago, (PS4)Diver_2023 said:

I watched the stream for 2 hours and my account was linked, but no weapon dropped for me.

They just said on Twitch that they'll probably do it as a drop again next week on Prime Time so the people that didn't get it still have a chance.

So, make sure you reconnect your twitch account just in case. 😉

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Note: On-kill extra drops (like Khora and Hydroid) do not apply to these Resource drop type - Cubic Diodes and Carbides have a 100% chance to roll the table for a 50% chance, can't boost that 100% any further!

Can someone explain this John Madden-esque quote?  Do Eximus units have multiple tables?  If these new resources have a 100% chance to roll their particular table, but only for a 50% chance, so does that mean that you can roll the table for sure, but there might be other items in the table, is it possible to have a 50% chance to roll nothing on that particular table?  More clarification is definitely needed.  

Archwing Flight Changes:

The changes that refined Afterburner and brought Blink to all Archwings were not included in this Update because we could not get them to work properly in time, and we did not want to hold the rest of the content. We were optimistic we could include it, but it was apparent in our testing that we’d cause quite a few binding blunders releasing it in its current state. So we are putting time into releasing a more controller friendly version of the changes for our console Tenno. That said, one Archwing change we did include in this update from the batch in PC’s Update 26.1 is Itzal's new ability “ARCH LINE”. This means that Blink will be temporarily unavailable until we release it on all Archwings with sensible bindings. It goes without saying that we know this is extremely disruptive for our Tridolon hunters who heavily rely on the ability - we will be resolving this in the next Update! We know this is not ideal, we apologize for the temporary hold on Blink while we work to improve overall Archwing controls on controllers. 

This is stupid!  Just leave Blink on Itzal until you guys fix it.  Don't completely remove our way of fast travel in large open world maps.

16 hours ago, (PS4)CuteAsHeck said:

Just chiming in to echo the disappointment with the current state of Tennogen.

So much for "curated lists" and "efforts being made to prevent that kind of delay from happening again" w/r/t Round 14.

To call the current release schedule "drip-feeding" would be an overstatement. Pity.

They have to agree with the designer on the amount of money to give the designer because we use plat pc use money so its a bit of a process and other things to but yes we need some more 

I'm not sure if it's anything to do with archwing changes, but my precious Titania has been messed with. Using her 4th forces her into a charge forward and the only way to stop this is by toggling to her slower flight speed. No idea if this way intensional, but please fix her back to her perfect self. 

On 2019-12-13 at 3:25 AM, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

@[DE]Danielle

I understand wanting to give every platform something with your announcement, but why wait to launch Rising Tides at the game Awards instead of earlier in the day/week? Seriously, why?!

Your full attention is now on the Empyrean launch and you didn't even have time to give consoles universal blink. I'm all for having priorities but at some point you have to understand your own limits and not neglect consoles. You couldn't even give us a day to report issues before shifting your entire focus back to PC. Sorry, but it's the hard truth.

Consoles neglected? What a whiner

30 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Consoles neglected? What a whiner

I've been around since the start of Warframe on consoles. I understand that compromises have to be made for the sake of moving forward, but I'm also aware that DE continually makes changes that hurt consoles more than they help for the sake of PC.

From universal blink not being added but Itzal's blink being removed, to new/vaulted relics being added to Fortuna on PC while consoles only get them for PoE, to all our control settings and chat filters being deleted while PC had no issue, to hot fixes being pushed through to fix beneficial exploits while major crashing bugs remain unfixed, to a unified cursor UI that makes consoles slower to do everything and having no hotkeys, default to top menu, or any real testing, to commands like alt fire and heavy attack not having a toggle option in the menu, etc.

Whining? Those are the facts, and I'm not ignorant to continually being treated in a manner that PC would never allow. I mean just imagine if PC had no universal blink or Itzal blink for a month? And you think I'm whining?! And that's just one of the many examples that I listed.

EDIT: Yet despite all this I still enjoy Warframe and think DE is one of the better devs in the industry. Their fault is that they don't have a console advocate on their team that manages update/event timeframes, ensures smooth controller UI/commmand integration, and prioritizes QoL improvements for consoles.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

I've been around since the start of Warframe on consoles. I understand that compromises have to be made for the sake of moving forward, but I'm also aware that DE continually makes changes that hurt consoles more than they help for the sake of PC.

From universal blink not being added but Itzal's blink being removed, to new/vaulted relics being added to Fortuna on PC while consoles only get them for PoE, to all our control settings and chat filters being deleted while PC had no issue, to hot fixes being pushed through to fix beneficial exploits while major crashing bugs remain unfixed, to a unified cursor UI that makes consoles slower to do everything and having no hotkeys, default to top menu, or any real testing, to commands like alt fire and heavy attack not having a toggle option in the menu, etc.

Whining? Those are the facts, and I'm not ignorant to continually being treated in a manner that PC would never allow. I mean just imagine if PC had no universal blink or Itzal blink for a month? And you think I'm whining?! And that's just one of the many examples that I listed.

EDIT: Yet despite all this I still enjoy Warframe and think DE is one of the better devs in the industry. Their fault is that they don't have a console advocate on their team that manages update/event timeframes, ensures smooth controller UI/commmand integration, and prioritizes QoL improvements for consoles.

Ive been around almost as long as you. Quit whining. 

I need help, after that update the game says "make sure that you have the latest update installed" the console has both the latest ps4 update and warframe rising tide updates installed.

Have already tried re-instlling the game, restoring licences and deleting cache memory.

I have had no luck finding a solution for this on the internet and I would really like some help with this issue. thanks.

Archived