Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

Sorry to insist but, of all the flight models you had to chose from for Archwing, you chose...

...the one I found the most boring.

Sorry if I don't feel constructive but you can't expect people that have been playing having complete control and freedom in flight for two years in this game, to simply gracefully accept being forced suddenly and with no prior communication whatsoever about it, having to fly according to a plane again and with 180° locks on the pitch controls. This is the one of the most ambitious game modes ever developed in Warframe and you chose, consciously, despite being the game mode which features actual space the most, to have a flat field of reference. It doesn't feel right and it even does not make sense in space, where you don't have visual indication of orientation to anticipate the gimbal lock, not unless you consciously ever navigate around asteroids only ever going left or right and keep the planet in sight at all times to have a point of reference as to where "down" is. It's not flying anymore, it's hovering fast.

Not having complete free-flight feels flat and boring. Even if I seem angry, it's not really because of the change but because it has been decided so suddenly and forcibly to remove something people enjoyed with no time to prepare to it, compared to your usual openness to feedback. There's no reason we couldn't have discussed constructively about it if we had any indication this was in the works. If some people can't deal with being upside down sometimes, just give them an auto-roll setting just like the railjack has (even if we would like it to be actually optional for the Railjack too) instead of breaking the legs of everyone just so we all limp the same.

Please don't break our wings.

Sincerely.

Edited by lukaself

57 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Damn, that sounds extra-convoluted, as usual. Not even sure I'll get to try this thing with my now-limited playtime. Sigh, at least I can have fun farming Liches, even though I suspect nobody will be doing that anymore now.

Bugs at release, game-breaking issues, pay to win to repair your railjack, pay to rush grind.

List goes on friend, let alone the issues addressed about Hosts, Trolls, Solo-Clans, Liches, IGNORED

Sit back and enjoy the show. 

We completed a mission. Somebody used all his revives and was dead. We could not return to base or end the mission because our objective was "return to railjack". We ran out of omni, died and didnt get any rewards. Who the everlasting hell greenlit this release...

All I want to say is... rework host migration. Let the player some time to attempt to reconnect, don't throw them away because they got a screen freeze. Increase the time-out timer to 10 seconds, add a confirmation window to ask if the player would like to attempt to reconnect, migrate host or leave the mission.

So after my first mission, have some nitpicks. Enemies stack up WAY too fast. You shoot one thing, and then you get 3-4 crew ships warping in, numerous fighters, and constant boarding parties.

This was on the first mission. It was really difficult for an introductory mission, even with a crew of three on guns and constantly swatting fighters out of the sky. The guns of the ship feel weak, archwing is the easiest way to sneeze things out of existence, so its better to just leave the ship behind and mop up in archwing.

This has promise, but difficulty really needs to be tuned. Hoping the command thing is going to be worth it, as out of the large group I used to play with, I'm one of the only ones left and I end up doing solo play for most of the game.

Yes yes, good game, nice update, thank you DE..................and all that..............., but after 2 months of grinding the railjack to max what will be the rewards????? Just forma , kuva and riven slivers ???? Or there are some cool stuff hidden in space, or not.

• Like 3

Great update, looking really forward to the space opera, but please remove heavy attacks from the regular melee input as was the case right after the melee rework. If there's plans to add a toggle to the "feature", it can be added afterwards, if ever.

Changing the input for the universal archwing blink would also be great, transference key is unused in archwing and would make a good option.

It is impossible to play this solo. It is not just "HARD", as it has been quoted by beer-king in the stream, it is impossible! Why? You Devs had the resources to do the necessary crap of repairing, probably even cloaking and taking down the bigger ships to actually invade those, and whatnot, players from the beginning DO NOT HAVE these resources nor possibilities.

Using Archwing and killing all enemies is not a problem, even when you guys nerfed all archwing guns by removing their hitscan ability... fml, but like it isn't hard enough against those big ass ships, which oddly regenerate their functionality and keep attacking you, they are a pain in the arse.

How is someone able to invade that ship without anyone firing with that also big ass laser from our railjack? There is no chance in micromanaging those stuff on solo run, when your ship derps in the open wide field without any cloaking system. Again, it has been stated "hard", which definitely does not mirror the reality. While taking care about the enemy crew invading your ship, those said big ass ships are up again and firing at you. You are doomed to lose, on every single run.

Either remove the fire and repair stuff, or make our railjack tougher. Can roughly keep the enemy at bay by using my Amesha archwing, that is OK, but that is not the sense of playing this mode, isn't it?

This update is just a huge mess and disappointment. Sorry, but delaying the Commander tree to 2020 is just a lazy and bad move.

The overall "get the resources" is also limited to the railjack, most of the drops which are 10 times bigger than our warframe+archwing scale can only be picked up when using our railjack, and then, there is no freaking vacuum sucking up those items. C'mon DE ... this gets ridiculous. An almost 300-head strong developer team that is still not able to figure things out ... is getting ridiculous. Also, some other stuff in the game are broken, once again.

Is your src really this messy?

larkspur doesnt properly work with ivaras navigator anymore (almost instantly explodes, wich it isnt supposed to). Steath nerfing a weapon after specificaly saying there have been not changes is a $&*^ move.

zenistar disc still doesnt work with CO.

Itzals new one still causes lag and doesnt scale with range.  

Finaly fix please. thanks 

and when were on language filter, theire ridiculous for the railjack, just because a secence of letters is a part of a junveline insult in a different language it doesnt justify blocking evertything containing it.

Edited by fastgamer2