Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

2 минуты назад, matazalka сказал:

To be honest, I dont think that it is fun to play at the moment. Everything is unclear, buggy and frustrating. Wish update had been delayed for 2020.

Same, I really thought that they will delay it for the next year for sure, just like the New War. The update in its current state seems unfinished.

Edited by Iridium-77-192

"Submersible Archwing now uses your weapons like open world Archwing does." If I understand this correctly, weapons will use the primaries and secondaries from "ground mode". Just want to say I hope melee weapons works as well and that they'd be nice to have in air/underwater should the player have, say, Castanas and Lenz equipped. They don't have many firing opportunities.

"Fixed the Vitruvian power surge during The Sacrifice quest causing the Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear’ to strobe as if it were a light." ...Liset disco when? 😄

12 minutes ago, Rev14 said:

Some crewship seems buggy. Your stuck in the first room, cant exit with the archwing and the door won't open. The only way to get out is if the railjack destroy it.

I found that if you have a weapon with punch-through, in some cases, you can shoot through the stuck door and kill the reactor, triggering meltdown timer and destruction.

I get stuck on crew-ships way more often as client than host. Mostly in that first room.

18 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

ivara, loki and all other bow weapon and silenced weapons work fine on my end so i duno where your problem is dude, sorry.

Well, I just played an exterminate as Loki Prime with a silenced Corinth, never got spotted, never alerted the enemies, and got ZERO stealth multiplier the entire mission. That ain't right

So I played Railjack and it is a buggy nonsensical mess. I got stuck having to play an endless loop and so I finally after 50 minutes had to abort and lost all my rewards. Id honestly suggest switching to playing SAO FB currently since that game is basically the best parts of Warframe but without all of the really awful stuff.

I really dislike the decision to make Flux Energy not regenerate passively. During a mission where you need to use it, you don't have the leeway to gather resources to craft Flux charges, effectively limiting you to 350 total energy. This discourages use of avionics, saving it for most dire of situations.

I can understand the desire to limit Revolite, but I'd like its craft price lowered or some other way to passively replenish it (maybe enemy drops?).

Yet another gripe is Tactical avionics impose their cooldown on Battle avionics: using Fire Suppressant makes me unable to use my Battle avionics for 300 seconds.

Ah, to bad, <1 disposition on the Acceltra. I had hoped, it would stay around 1 since I don't see it used that often (most people are just too afraid to sometimes blow themselves up when shooting while moving forward but that is a toll I'm willing to pay for awesome firepower)

The Empyrean stuff looks huge, I'll check it out right away.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change:

• Vauban’s Flechette Orb Damage multiplier now scales based on average enemy level in range.

Oh, so it was intentional. Sad, but also sadly not unexpected.

This is such a stupid idea. Flechette is literally completely uninteractive once deployed; it should not by any means be able to do the level of damage it now does in the first place, plus Photon Strike is now rendered mostly irrelevant because Flechette does similar DPS, at a much lower cost per cast, persistently, completely-autonomously, with an element that isn't garbage, and is stackable up to 4 times.

Good to see that DE agrees with the playerbase that their own game isn't actually worth engaging with, lmao. Also that they're so spineless that immediately after removing the infamously-boring WOF (in favour of the dumbest press-4-to-win ability they have yet devised, yay) they did a 180 and have blighted a different frame's kit with an even more boring ability that scales directly off of level.

7 hours ago, vvhorus said:

What are the minimum requirements for clan members to contribute resources to Railjack-related research? Do they need to have their own Railjack?

It looks like they need to have their railjack completed in order to see and contribute to the research for the railjack pieces.

Dear DE.. buffing the Braton Vandal RIVEN!! isn't going to fix this POS gun, Buff the Critchance to 26% up the Rate of fire to 12 and Crit damage to 2.2x. unless you buff the riven to about 1.95 its not gonna help..
while i have you here as well FIX THE DAMN HIND! altfire button mods are S#&amp;&#036;. allow me to toggle it please! 

It's a nice update but railjack have kind of nice flight controls but one thing is bugging me, could you make a change when you bank it does not automatically re-center itself. It makes life harder you have perfectly pointed shot and then railjack says f**k you i'm gonna twist. Also normally when you fly you bank first and then pitch up and down. Also you banking because you're preparing for a turn but right now it's hard because it re-centers. Also archwing is s**t now you can't bank or turn around with pitching up or down and that's wrong. That's where experimental flight was great because normal flight is unusable. I would like comeback of experimental flight or make similar flight to railjack for archwing. Also i don't understand why you changed flight model for archwing on ground it was great how it was and now it's awful. Again totally unusable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sedly said:

It's a nice update but railjack have kind of nice flight controls but one thing is bugging me, could you make a change when you bank it does not automatically re-center itself. It makes life harder you have perfectly pointed shot and then railjack says f**k you i'm gonna twist. Also normally when you fly you bank first and then pitch up and down. Also you banking because you're preparing for a turn but right now it's hard because it re-centers. Also archwing is s**t now you can't bank or turn around with pitching up or down and that's wrong. That's where experimental flight was great because normal flight is unusable. I would like comeback of experimental flight or make similar flight to railjack for archwing. Also i don't understand why you changed flight model for archwing on ground it was great how it was and now it's awful. Again totally unusable.

While I understand the streamlining of these systems, staying with just 1- the more intuitive simpler one that is easy to pick up and use, I'd like more complexity myself as well. Even if for the Railjack not recentering automatically. An option for that in the settings would be great. I'd prefer to recenter on key press, at will, rather than against my will.

if this empyrean is tied to the upcoming story line, then i will F off cause its buged ass hell, cannot go with random players because when i join them after entering their shipp i am immidiately kicked off with "Host migration in progress" message , and if i go with my ship then no one even joins in to my rail jack so making it impossible to progres... cannot upgrade the ship thus ist melting in battle and even if i attempt to repair, the material for repairog runs out way to quickly.. i am solo player and if i cannot progress even a little bit then its time for me to f*** off from warframe with my 2400 h playtime... 4hour empyrean was enough to make me hate it right now.  

DE, amazing work, just absolutely overwhelming amount of new stuff. Love ya all!

But I do have issues here.
One, being able to buy upgrade currency for avionics, BIG BOOO. Extremely unfair and leans to pay2win mentality even though it's not truly it but still... very boooo.
Second, onboard repairs (fires and hull breaches) of Railjacks. This, just this one concept, this one mechanic, absolutely makes me not want to play Railjack all that much. I do not want to micromanage the health of my labyrinth ship every half a minute, missing out on combat, action, flying, archwing, boarding and everything else about Railjack. Remove this nonsense please, no manual repairs and patching up, PLEASE. For the love of everything that is holy and unholy, this mechanic is so repulsive and demotivating. Remove it completely please.

Le 13/12/2019 à 03:34, [DE]Megan a dit :

Each WRECKAGE part has its own unique set of stats that can be applied, such as Status Effects, increased Fire Rate, etc. If you decide this WRECKAGE part is not needed in your Inventory you can choose to SCRAP it in 2 different ways:

1. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item before Repairs grants Dirac, the currency used to upgrade your AVIONICS GRID, or your Avionic themselves (similar to Endo).
  2. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

Normal that we only get half of the materila when we scrappings Wreckage ? 

16 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

DE, amazing work, just absolutely overwhelming amount of new stuff. Love ya all!

But I do have issues here.
One, being able to buy upgrade currency for avionics, BIG BOOO. Extremely unfair and leans to pay2win mentality even though it's not truly it but still... very boooo.
Second, onboard repairs (fires and hull breaches) of Railjacks. This, just this one concept, this one mechanic, absolutely makes me not want to play Railjack all that much. I do not want to micromanage the health of my labyrinth ship every half a minute, missing out on combat, action, flying, archwing, boarding and everything else about Railjack. Remove this nonsense please, no manual repairs and patching up, PLEASE. For the love of everything that is holy and unholy, this mechanic is so repulsive and demotivating. Remove it completely please.

Honestly, it'd be fine if you didn't have to spend a lot of resources on loading the repair gun.

In other games with such, having someone repair is fun, it's engaging. In Guns of Icarus, the hectic mix of gunnery + repair is amazing fun. Same in other ship-based games.

But you don't have to spend hours farming resources to fuel it to do so.

You also require voice comms, or a veryrobust ping system.

1 hour ago, DarkOvion said:

Honestly, it'd be fine if you didn't have to spend a lot of resources on loading the repair gun.

In other games with such, having someone repair is fun, it's engaging. In Guns of Icarus, the hectic mix of gunnery + repair is amazing fun. Same in other ship-based games.

But you don't have to spend hours farming resources to fuel it to do so.

You also require voice comms, or a veryrobust ping system.

All of this as well. Warframe just ain't the kind of game for mundane repairs. And people are not communicative in that way either.

Edited by Acersecomic

Am 13.12.2019 um 03:34 schrieb [DE]Megan:

SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

You conveniently left out that it only refunds half of the resources used to repair.