Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

MASSIVE MASSIVE bug @[DE]Megan the research requirements appear to be personal only instead of tied to clan. For example I have permissions to use donated resources, one of my clan mates has donated 5000 Carbides but in my research I only have my personal resources of Carbides to use. This is an obvious error, I can only imagine what the cost is like for a Moon Clan player.

Edit: Ok nvm, for some reason all the MK 1 researches have now started, a slow part of the update maybe? 

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

MASSIVE MASSIVE bug @[DE]Megan the research requirements appear to be personal only instead of tied to clan. For example I have permissions to use donated resources, one of my clan mates has donated 5000 Carbides but in my research I only have my personal resources of Carbides to use. This is an obvious error, I can only imagine what the cost is like for a Moon Clan player.

Edit: Ok nvm, for some reason all the MK 1 researches have now started, a slow part of the update maybe? 

research for parts is clan based, not personal. fabrication of them is personal. 

just as everything else. Also I have everything being researched in my clan's dojo, I paid it all off myself. 

Edited by Fire2box

4 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

*Further clarification on Research: Fabrication requirements are per player, Research requirements are per Clan.

Let me know if you have anymore issues!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

research for parts is clan based, not personal. fabrication of them is personal. 

just as everything else. Also I have everything being researched in my clan's dojo, I paid it all off myself. 

My  game is so bugged rn man, I have no railjack visible and no options for starting researches yet my clan mate just did so from the same damn console...

2 minutes ago, Accidential_Poisoner_2 said:

OMNI TOOL is not in equipment anymore. Apparently if you try and move it it is gone forever...................................................................

The Omni Tool only appears in your Gear when you're in a Railjack mission.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

warframe

a game about ninjas in space

I dont wanna be that guy but cant we kinda focus on the main part

I sure know that the "space theme" is fitting but i want to run around and kill stuff or sneak around like an "space ninja"

stealth has been broken since October and still no mention of it in patch notes that I can see

all my silenced weapons are basically useless

so much for the ninja part

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wrennah said:

He's saying "first you nerfed catchmoon, so we swapped to other kitguns, now you've nerfed the disposition on the other kitguns too".

Just for clarity.

That does stand to reason when someone nerfs something, folks are going to try to use something that still works; and in this case, the stuff is nerfed based on usage, so nasty feedback loop the devs have going I guess.

• Like 1

It seems my Railjack is gone. Clem stole it from my Dry dock. Joke aside, how can I spawn my Railjack? The ship finished building a few days ago, Railjack quest completed, but the Dock is empty. I can only access the research console. It also isn't just invisible.

Thanks for the update, maybe I'll get to play tomorrow morning after I wake up. Never had update fails until tonight and I just had the 7th one happen. About to submit a support ticket for it before I give up waiting for the night.

Ending up crashing once more, but finally it's done 😄 

Edited by --Brandt--