Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• Like 1

Another identified bug i've encountered on 3/7 of my missions is either when we start the mission or when we enter one of those big ships the screen goes black completely, not being able to esc or even chat.

The update seems great but these small bugs are just annoying.

If you die in archwing during a railjack mission you stay dead, and maybe get ejected from the whole game when the railjack returns to drydock after mission failure.

No training on using the Omni to repair damage. What?!?

Matchmaking for Empyrean appears to be broken. We never got anyone joining our ship team.

Friends and clan online status is COMPLETELY broken. We can all meet up in the drydock and wave to each other but not chat or invite in game, nor see people online, except intermittently.

What is playtesting?!? It is the TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLYST all over again...

Matchmaking:

- Railjack matchmaking, cannot find a session, but squad filled and launched?!?!

- Then put me in someone else's party and dropped my people who then crashed to desktop.

Crewships:

- door glitch can apply on crew ships, which means you can't attack the reactor or leave. And then when it gets shot to death and explodes nothing happens to you and you can just keep archwinging.

Railjack mission:

- Host can just keep starting new missions. 

Railjack UI:

- Avionic upgrades shows "<MENU_CLICK>"

I joined another railjack party, but didnt get some of the loot. The mission started and i had 2 Pustrel. The mission was a success, we or I had multiple popup for +10 or +15 pustrels. And now that the mission is over and we are back in the dock, i still didnt get any of those Pustrels..

hull puncture amounts need to be tuned down. the game become less attack the enemy and more just about putting out fires. and if your not shooting the enemy they are poking holes in your ship, which means your putting out more fires. and thats the gamemode sofar. Putting out fires the game. it needs a serious tweak.

*Gets super excited the update is finally there*

*Launches archwing*

:sad:

Why is archwing vertical pitch limited to 180° degree? If has to be a mistake! It's space, it doesn't make any sense as we don't have any visual indicator of how far pitched we are there's no way to tell where the down or up limit is and when you will bump against that invisible, arbitrary wall. I thought it was obvious Gimbal locks were something to avoid when designing video game flight models? This is hurting target tracking badly

Give us free-flight back and give the ones who can't cope with being upside down sometimes an option to auto-center! I have been using free-flight for years, the sensation of freedom was uparalleled. Seriously, I very seldom swear but this is bullS#&amp;&#036; from my standpoint.

There's no reason we can't find a constructive method to please everyone there.

Edited by lukaself