Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Customization Issues

Klaleara

1.  This one is an actual issue imo, the skins have TERRIBLE name placements.  You can only get maybe 1 word in, while the default you can write a sentence if you wanted.  Please consider better placement.

2.  Please give names a separate color option, having it as just the second, so the name is just a brighter color of its background is a bad choice.

3.  Glyph doesn't show up on the Sungem skin anywhere that I noticed.

All I got so far, more to come I'm sure.  And other peeps feel free to chime in on what you think.

Edited by Klaleara

9 hours ago, Klaleara said:

1.  This one is an actual issue imo, the skins have TERRIBLE name placements.  You can only get maybe 1 word in, while the default you can write a sentence if you wanted.  Please consider better placement.

2.  Please give names a separate color option, having it as just the second, so the name is just a brighter color of its background is a bad choice.

3.  Glyph doesn't show up on the Sungem skin anywhere that I noticed.

All I got so far, more to come I'm sure.  And other peeps feel free to chime in on what you think.

Being able to pick between white and black for the type, would be more than enough for me.

A glyph will only show on the default railjack. 

4OjCDIK.jpg

Edit - Choosing black as my third color, changed my type to black. If I chose gray, I get the yellow type. 

That doesn't make sense. 

HF7n7n3.jpg

Edited by GrazeZeroLow