Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Solo Railjack.

o0Despair0o

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

Probably for the same reason I did.  I wanted the Pennant and didn't want to wait until after I grinded all the parts in a mission type that more than likely would not have been enjoyable for me.  😄  

Fair enough I guess. Just seems like a massive waste of plat for something we can obtain. I mean if you have thousands to spare I guess it doesn't matter.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

Just now, Kluuvien said:

why should everything be solo only? raids where a big part of what kept my group playing back then, and hard content that requires co-ordination is something warframe badly needed

I'm not saying that it should be solo only.  I'm just of the mind that i don't want to be forced to deal with people if I want to do it.  That said, I can quite easily avoid and forget about it just as I did for Raids and Conclave.  😄 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Fair enough I guess. Just seems like a massive waste of plat for something we can obtain. I mean if you have thousands to spare I guess it doesn't matter.

For me it would be a massive waste of time to spend grinding it out especially with my limited time to play.  

18 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

So saying solo players can't choose to avoid playing it until it's more solo viable is a bunch of entitled BS.  How in the world does me not playing a forced co-op part effect you or benefit me?  Don't answer that as your opinion doesn't matter on how I play my solo game experience in which we would never interact with each other anyway.  

But the devs said so themselves. This is a content for co-op, so I don't even know how to explain it to you anymore. The solo support is just so solo players can still experience it but since it's originally for co-op, don't expect too much that solo experience will be the same with co-op.

Edited by Yxivi

2 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

The solo support is just so solo players can still experience it but since it's originally for co-op, don't expect too much that solo experience will be the same with co-op.

And I will continue to ignore Railjack and all the grind associated with it just as I did Raids and Conclave.  That's my choice.  

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

And I will continue to ignore Railjack and all the grind associated with it just as I did Raids and Conclave.  That's my choice.  

Okay then. No one is forcing you anyway lol. It's obvious that they're not trying to force everyone to do this content judging from the rewards we can get from doing this. 
I believe DE is trying to give everyone something to enjoy in the game. And since most of the thing in warframe is soloable content, it's nice that they add something co-op for those who really want team-centric experience.

From the last dev stream, I did get the impression that railjack was going to be 'you can't play this mode without the necessary mats and experience, but you can only get those mats and experience from this mode'. It's the old mmo endgame paradox for people trying to get into it. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb o0Despair0o:

I like how you can clearly tell who actualy read my post and who just went full on keyboard warrior.

I need more popcorn.

Update released: 14 hours ago

Creation of this post: 12 hours ago

Although i did read your post, actually these numbers tell everything and there is no real need to read what you have written^^

In only 2 hours (probably even less) you feel like making the conclusion about something being impossible.

What about trying to learn something, understanding mechanics and improving yourself?

Not your thing i guess, thats ok, really. If you dont like struggling and want a 0% Mission fail rate just play literally everything else this game offers.

I am beyond happy that finally there is something in this game again which isnt so easy that you can do it half asleep.