(NSW)Glaive-012

Switch U.26 - U.27 Bug Report

Posted (edited)

U.27.2.2 Warframe Revised [3/24/20]

Spoiler
  • Unable to strike enemies with Arch-Melee weapons in Archwing missions.
  • Helios/Prime not expending any Codex Scanners after scanning an object/enemy.
  • Unable to scroll through House categories of Avionics in the Avionic select screen, via L & R.
  • Unable to upgrade avionics by pressing X. Pressing the button still holds functionality.
  • Inconsistent payload values when all supplies are refilled in the Payload menu (see below).
Spoiler

w7FxK2W.jpg

• Erroneous standing values when reaching max daily standing with the Ventkids.
Spoiler

6l0CEIu.jpg

• Poorly rendered skybox in the Uranus starting tileset, during the 2nd Rell Manifestation mission in Chains of Harrow.
Spoiler

GAUaPDT.jpg

• Bugged lighting effects in one the Sentient tilesets below.
Spoiler

ZcEbprx.jpg

• Lack of energy effects when the Railjack enters hyperspace, during the Empyrean launch cinematic from the Drydock.
Spoiler

D3FFX3N.jpg

Edited by (NSW)Glaive-012

Since the Mainline update I come across a bug where whenever I get off Archwing on Plains of Eidolon during Eidolon hunting I find myself unable to use any skills or actions. Holding R and then pressing respective skills' key will switch the icon in the UI but won't use the skill. Can't jump either. The only workaround I found is to just walk into water and let the frame respawn but sometimes it takes 2-3 times to do so to regain full control of the frame.
Outside of Plains it happened to me also during Hydron mission on Sedna. My clanmate on the other hand had to die to restore his control cause falling into pits or water to respawn didn't work either.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (NSW)C4ffy said:

Since the Mainline update I come across a bug where whenever I get off Archwing on Plains of Eidolon during Eidolon hunting I find myself unable to use any skills or actions. Holding R and then pressing respective skills' key will switch the icon in the UI but won't use the skill. Can't jump either. The only workaround I found is to just walk into water and let the frame respawn but sometimes it takes 2-3 times to do so to regain full control of the frame.
Outside of Plains it happened to me also during Hydron mission on Sedna. My clanmate on the other hand had to die to restore his control cause falling into pits or water to respawn didn't work either.

Had this issue, for a long time now. Seems to be map independent but it did happen to me on Hydron and some missions.   and it seems to happen the most with my Mesa with Mesa's Waltz mod since it makes her regulators an insta cast ability so you can be doing things back to back really quicklly.

I find it tends to happens the most while switching really quickly between my #4 ability (regulator's prime) , going into operator mode for energy , and back.  At some point the controls will bug out and I'll be stuck unable to use my abilities and need to die to reset ability use.

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

Well on Hydron this could be the same issue but when I'm out on Plains I don't do many actions at once. It happens when I get of Archwing and only then.

Posted (edited)
On 2020-03-25 at 1:37 PM, (NSW)Dekusuta said:

Had this issue, for a long time now. Seems to be map independent but it did happen to me on Hydron and some missions.   and it seems to happen the most with my Mesa with Mesa's Waltz mod since it makes her regulators an insta cast ability so you can be doing things back to back really quicklly.

I find it tends to happens the most while switching really quickly between my #4 ability (regulator's prime) , going into operator mode for energy , and back.  At some point the controls will bug out and I'll be stuck unable to use my abilities and need to die to reset ability use.

It should be noted that something similar happens in railjack missions when boarding crewships. On occasion you can move, but not use abilities, melee attacks, jump, sprint, slide, crouch, bullet jump, or shoot for a short time (often long enough to get spotted and killed by the crew of the ship you just boarded). After anywhere from 5 to around 20 seconds, normal gameplay resumes.

Also, when entering railjack from space, on occasion the screen is forced to black for a while. Only fix is to sit idle until it fixes itself. Typing /unstuck in chat displaces the pause menu when this happens, which is amusing. When in this black screen state, the UI is visible, and bringing up the large map allows for very limited movement (forward and backward only) within the railjack, but without the ability to see or interact with anything.

Edited by (NSW)Gunz
Fixed typo

Posted (edited)

U.27.2.2 Warframe Revised [3/29/20]

Spoiler
  • Entering the Confront Umbra: Lua mission might instead start the mission within a dome with void textures, which appears to be the background from whenever the Operator is “killed” and briefly within a void-esque space (see below). Attempting to move will cause the Operator to fall endlessly.
Spoiler

bQ34NZU.jpg

JPowpCV.jpg

• Introductory cutscene in The Sacrifice somewhat slow in its animation, whilst lagging behind the background music.
  • Ballas and Issah visibly blurry and out of focus during Umbra’s third flashback.
  • Distorted “invisibility” effects encasing the Operator during the fourth and final flashback in Umbra’s memory, which disperse midway in the cutscene.
Spoiler

u0eWBtP.jpg

yxES4SY.jpg

Yg48LGE.jpg

• Two swords in Umbra’s hand, during the cinematic where Umbra stabs Ballas, prior before The Sacrifice quest’s conclusion.
Spoiler

xOZ1vTx.jpg

• Player unable to move during the final cinematic sequence of The Sacrifice, as Lotus exits to space.
Spoiler

MNlmugC.jpg

• Railjack frontal turrets misplaced when the ship is equipped with the Caballero skin. This doesn’t happen with the other Railjack skins, however.
Spoiler

3Ab683E.jpg

• Pressing Zl to aim while standing near the Railjack at the Drydock, causes the lighting surrounding the ship to darken.
Spoiler

E4SQrRi.jpg

MNzNpju.jpg

• Railjack Glyph absent while playing Railjack missions.
Spoiler

P9lrs7A.jpg

• DNA helix model in the Incubator visibly distorted.
Spoiler

4ate751.jpg

• Deleting an inbox message will cause the sender's name and portrait to strangely shift over to the last message. Reentering the inbox fixes this.
Spoiler

kakHVAd.jpg

8Qe206t.jpg

• Lack of glowing effects on Ordis's character model.
Spoiler

qxxBVcx.jpg

• Lotus speaking her mission complete dialogue after completion of a Railjack mission.

Edited by (NSW)Glaive-012