The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Players without Railjacks Leveling Jobs with Intrinsics

TheIvoryKitty

It appears that a player (like me) who does not have their own Railjack is unable to use Intrinsic to level jobs to become a more valuable crew member. Since any Tenno can be a crew member, it seems like everyone should be able to work on their crew abilities equally.

In my case/example, my husband has a Railjack, and so we just always planned on playing in his and building his up, but I planned on working on being the best engineering crew member I could be for him and other people.

I haven't done the quests to get Railjack because SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read): I don't want to lose my space-mom, so I haven't moved forward with the quests. 

So, that would be an awesome change!

Also, the update is great - thank you so much for all you guys do!

• Like 5

Actually we thought the same this morning, but you're able to upgrade if you to into profile while on your orbiter, then you have a menu there for it.

* Although I'm not certain if perhaps you need to have done some of the first parts of the ship quest to gain access to it, or if it is there for everyone, I havent checked with anyone that hasnt done atleast some of the building of the ship, maybe you can let us know if you do have access or not?

Edited by Dukinie
more info

4 hours ago, Dukinie said:

Actually we thought the same this morning, but you're able to upgrade if you to into profile while on your orbiter, then you have a menu there for it.

* Although I'm not certain if perhaps you need to have done some of the first parts of the ship quest to gain access to it, or if it is there for everyone, I havent checked with anyone that hasnt done atleast some of the building of the ship, maybe you can let us know if you do have access or not?

Oh snap, I'm going to check shortly! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Dukinie said:

You are totally right, I can still add intrinsics points via the Profile -> Intrinsics screen! Boom! Thank you so much!

• Like 1