Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, pecanin said:

Turrets should be moved from sides to top & bottom with 360 degree firing arcs

At the moment 90 % of damage to railjack is caused by craft approaching from blind spots

If moving turrets means ramping up difficulty so be it.

This is solved at level 2 gunner, at a cost of 3 intrinsics. You get like 3-4 on a typical Earth Proxima mission.

Being able to exit after a mission without losing the resources would be great. As well as host migrations leading to a lone player being kicked from the squad and forced to deal with the entire railjack(which isn’t possible). Thanks DE you guys are F&@$^*^in amazing!!

Great update so far, the mode really opens up once you've put some Intrinsics into Gunnery and Engineering and Didacs into your Avionics. Aside from some intermittent albeit not-so-minor bugs, this is the most fun I've had in Warframe in a while.

Some issues: friends list appearing offline thus unable to invite, floors and walls of the Railjack disappearing after leaving the side Gunnery positions if you have the full 360 degree view, being stuck on the rewards screen when returning to the Dry Dock requiring an Alt-F4 and lastly rewards not being delivered properly.

Otherwise a solid effort. Could have probably used another week in the oven for bug squashing, but so be it.

I got stuck on a grineer ship, doing some random moves I was able to go back to the space, but I can't enter again on any ship anymore. That resulted on a quit of course and loosing all the loot.  I'm  very dissapointed, game breaking bugs should be priority rather than "infinite farming" of sentients. I hope this will be fixed soon, I really want to play this mode, I was expecting aptiently for the whole year and now, having it on the top of mi fingers I can't play it because of the bugs. Sad.

I was piloting in operator form, then hit L to fast travel. After clicking on my destination it kicked me back into the pilots seat still in operator form. I got out of the pilots seat and hit 5 to go back into my frame. Then I got stuck under the pilots seat with the seat engaged and can't move or press keyboard buttons. Screenshot attachedp4DshP4.jpg

• Can we have an option to let our Archwing pick up the Avionics too instead of only letting Railjack pick it up?
  • When are you guys going to adjust the pick-up/vacuum range of Archwings/Railjack? Because some materials in the game you have to be next to it to pick them up and its starting to get tedious considering that the new Railjack mission is HUGE
  • Oh and before I forget, there's a bug right now that after you leave the side guns the inside model of Railjack doesn't render and everything is see through with the exception of the doors
  • unknown.png

Besides that, great job on the new update. Looking forward to this changes

1: Why are hitscan archguns no longer hitscan and why in the name of the Holy Prophet of the Void and Profit have archgun projectile speeds not been adjusted to deal with these new much faster and more maneuverable railjack enemies?

We should not have to get almost into melee range to reliably hit the enemy, and some weapons coughFluctuscough have such awful projectile speed that it's almost impossible to hit anything that isn't stationary, flying straight at you or a Crew Ship.

Please buff archgun projectile velocity, or add a mod (and utility slot) for that purpose. This isn't "difficulty", it's just bloody annoying.

2: If I'm not aboard (or steering? unsure which) the Railjack, I flat out don't get any of the avionics picked up during the mission. This has happened several times now, and I'm assuming it's not intentional.

3: I often get stuck in a seemingly endless void transit into the Dry Dock and cannot leave the ship normally, but have to use Fast Travel or Leave Dojo to do so. If I use Fast Travel, the dry dock is empty until I leave and re-enter the Dojo. Similarly, my loot from the mission usually doesn't appear as available in the Dry Dock upgrade menus until I leave and re-enter (played with a friend and was not the host in any of these instances).

4: Space is big, and the Railjack missions are no exception. The lack of loot radar and vacuum makes picking up all the drops on Railjack missions take almost as long or even longer than completing the actual objectives does. This is not okay.

If you could please add vacuum, and if possible, loot radar, or some sort of loot detection sonar pulse, that would be awesome. If no loot radar can be added, maybe make items visible from further away?

We shouldn't have to spend 5-10 minutes just flying around picking up drops. It's tedious and boring and some of us would really like to actually play missions, not "find the items scattered randomly across a five kilometer area".

5: Still no new Lich quality of life changes to reduce the grind and useless duplicates... 😞

6: Sentient cores are still unvacuumable, buggy and have UI tags that can be seen from several hundred meters away. Please just make them into normal item drops already.

6: The way Unairu wisps work could really use some polishing. The "item" spawned is currently almost invisible and can be vacuumed away by any random player with Fetch or Vacuum equipped on their companion, making it impossible to actually pick up your buff. This is supposedly an ability meant to buff anyone and not just yourself, but it's incredibly awkward to use for that purpose. Currently it's only really reliable if you play solo.

Most people don't play eidolon hunts solo.

hi. i just did a 1 hour railjack mission an got over 700 cubic diodes. 

hotfix hits and we suddenly cant return to dock because "you have to update in order to begin a new mission"

we couldnt get the rewards from our 1 hour mission because you cant end mission without going to dock.

DE plz fix or i will commit sudoku

6 hours ago, DroneIceSoldier said:

Could you please release the crew command a little faster than the whole thing, finding a group is a little challenging since people want communication by voice and not text. If it is tied to the main mission then i guess there is nothing you can do. Hope to play it then.

I haven't tried the find group, but as difficult as it can be I have passed railjack missions with only 2-3 person group. just very likely to fail too.

Archived