[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

after being on turret with 360 view the ship does not rematerialize sometimes, and you have to run around blind till you return to dock. Also getting stuck in enemy ships with no way out aside from blowing the ship up.

If you have toggle sprint enabled and run out of boost with the railjack, you can't regen boost until you toggle the boost off - the boost should automatically get toggled off when boost runs out.

59 minutes ago, H0LDEN said:

Archwings are able to take on Fomorians, but by your logic they can't handle some measly frigates? 

Logic you say? Then I'd like to retort, Fomorians are pretty stupidly designed leaving their core exposed, protected only by measly shields generated by batteries installed on the exterior. Also, they were able to one-shot us with their laser cannon thing but DE had to remove it. I think they did.

But logic aside, I really just don't want it to just be measly, over-glorified Arch wing missions where you can just stand still and tank every single shots from enemies floating around you, even as Itzal, I want this to actually require some effort to play, mind you.  I'm real sick of one-shotting and tanking everything. 

If they were to make Archwings just outright the better choice to go for than Railjack...I swear...I'll...do something. 

Amazing work. Please do not make it easier because that would make it really boring.

It feels like an actual challenge.

I'm enjoying it so far, will get the crew together and keep playing later. Thank you all.

• Like 1

Can't gather enough resources in railjack missions to continue fixing the ship. Ran through all our revolite in about 8 minutes on the first mission in the star chart. Our squad hadn't picked up enough other resources during the time to continue fixing the ship. So we died. Tried it a second and third time with the same results. We also made sure to craft more revolite between missions.

Either the enemies are way over powered or the railjack is way to fragile without any upgrades... number of hull breaches / fires / electrical problems was ridiculous...

We tried to help out with Archwing but got swatted out of the sky in about 2 hits. Couldn't even make it to an enemy crew ship without dying.

The stupid thing is that we can't earn the resources needed to upgrade the ship without completing missions. And the way they are right now they are very hard to complete.

Edited by Arcsyrine
  • Like 1

I havn't gotten any Pustrels in my inventory. And probably a few more of all those other resources as well. I joined another Railjack party. we successfully did 2-3 misisons. All of us without intrinsics, maybe something on level 2, dont know exactly.

After the mission was completed i still had only 2 Pustrels. And i (or we ) picked up several of those. The only Pustrels I got was 50 Pustrels from the mission bounty reward. As i said, not sure how it is with lots of the other resources.

1 hour ago, Gravemind93 said:

Totally missed the point of what I said.

I'm not whining it's too hard to stay out as your Arch', I'm saying it's objectively completely unfair how weak and vulnerable Archwings are despite being small and fast. Even going a short distance as fast as possible to board a Crew Ship has you lucky to even survive. I never said it should be more viable or even on-par, but it needs to at least not be an immediate death sentence in the very first level.

Yeah I don't know about that dude, I literally just went and hide my Railjack somewhere and just wreaked havoc (more or less) with Archwing....if you go Solo, 

This is just glorified Archwing....not a good or bad thing....in a way it's better than Archwing but you don't really need Railjack, it's more like Railjack is a defense objective more like, without mods like Archwing, I can't imagine it's better than a fully, conventionally-modded Archwing.

It's like Rampart vs Fully Modded Rifle. Bigger...but not better. I'll do more play testing we'll see if it gets better as time goes on, It is a newly started out Railjack without "mods"

Thanks for the fast fix guys but im noticing one major problem. despite it saying that I can craft munitions and other things in the forge with resources i pick up in a mission, none of the resources i pickup during a rail jack mission count towards the items in the forge. For examble If i pick up cubic diodes and pustrals within the mission. I cannot craft more ammo for the omni tool using it. It only counts the diodes and pustrals i had in my inventory before hand. This has made it impossible for me to get past the first node with a full squad. we only get 100 ammo for the omni tool and its not enough to put out all the fires or worse, FIx the hull breaches 

The desc says that resources accumulated in mission count towards what you can craft in the forge in the same mission but that is not happening on my end and it might explain why their are nearly 400 open squads on the first node still 

Would be nice if the matchmaking didn't pair me with people that are already down to 100 health failing the mission within the first 3 minutes, about 20 ish pub matches, roughly 15 were boiled down to : Already doomed missions, people literally afk, people too under geared to take down enemies efficiently, players that can't even take arms against level 20 flying enemies. If the issue was a learning curve within this update that'd be fine, but the requirement bar for railjack is too damn low making pub matches a slog. In short, avoid pub, otherwise having a blast in pre mades. Aside some bugs here and there I bloody love this

AW controls are still broken on Controllers.  the Ability button behaves like it isn't mapped.  Also, the Stealth Multipliers for silent guns/bows still isn't fixed.  

Can't preview the zato items in operator customization.

If you go to railjack straight from orbiter, there's no map, but there is if you go from dry dock

Edited by Bathynomus
additional

Bugs I or friends have noticed tonight include: invisible walls blocking off doorways in the Railjack, sometimes temporarily; a clanmate's Railjack appearing to clip into one's own in the dry dock; reviving into an ineffectual version of normal, grounded gameplay after dying in Archwing in a Railjack mission; several already-reported bugs such as friends showing offline and a player being unable to leave a crewship; the entire Railjack disappearing from view except for doors and burning panels; being unable to join a Railjack mission in progress with a non-full squad, due to an apparent inability to find the host; some pretty janky animation things happening when the Operator tries to act as pilot; and several more, I'm sure, except I can't remember them because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm very tired.

All in all, a Totally Bug-Free™ first night of Railjack! I'm confident you'll get around to fixing it all soon, but I'd also ask you to focus on the game-breaking stuff first, and of course take care of yourselves.

This all of course nice, but why until now not fixed bug with weapons "Phage" +0% damage on [Point Blank] 0-rank?

This is like steam`s worst flight simulation games, and i don`t even play through steam!

Black screens,falling through black holes and generally failling without the ability to do anything because usually people are stuck somewhere,

2 hours ago, RyanCooper101 said:

While In operator mode I have a visual bug, which doesn't show up in screenshots, but it takes up the upper left quarter of the screen, it shows the invisible operator there, while I see my operator in the middle of the screen as well the old way.

Use alt+printscreen to take a screenshot of warframe and then post it.

just a quick review from just playing free roam.

How do you extract the mission?

The ship needs markers showing you were the exits, guns and consoles are that you need to interact with is.

why call it free roam it feels more like a flight simulator mission.

no tutorial for railjack?

Edit: so my 1st 4 mission

1)join just when we fail

2)host migration fail

3)mission never started

4)game crashes after we completed mission or at least my game crashed

Edited by b4timert

Resources picked up when pilot flys over them are only rewarded to pilot. It shows the notification in the bottom left corner but after mission ends those resources are only given to pilot.

My Railjack constantly disappears and I dont know how I can make it reappear.

I tried running a mission before i enter my dojo. It both helped and didn't help

I entered a relay and left it right away. It helped sometimes and sometimes it didnt.

I restarted the game, which also helped a few times, but mostly didnt.

I sued Fast Travel in my dojo to get there, I used a teleporter that leads right into the room and I just walked there. All of those had the ship appear or not appear.

Edited by Ein0r

Individual extraction, for the love of clem.  I honestly do not findit fun when after the skirmish is won, I have to sit around twiddling my thumbs because the host wants to casually cruise around the map for 20 minutes picking up every single thing that could possibly be collected. I could just abort... but what is the point of even playing then?

I have an archwing, if the host wants to screw around, great... let me blink myself back to the docks though and get on with playing my game rather than watching someone else play theirs.

Archwings are far too fragile.  And with the borking of how archwings fly, evasive flying isnt quite as possible.

I will be frank, the borking of how archwings handle from sim to 90s discount arcade was a horrible design choice, especially if the noob level beginner enemies with single digit levels can shoot a fully modded archwing out of the sky in one or two shots.  And it extends to the railjack as well... while you can do inverted flight in the railjack, it auto gyros back to the "upright" position which throws a completely unnecessary curveball at a pilot already trying to keep track of several targets... having your own ship do movements that you do not want and are even counter intuitive... its just meh at best.

• Like 2

Not a big fan of having to spend resources on essential stuff. That's like having to waste resources for ammo in normal missions.

• Like 1

I think Empirean will be a big fail because of high difficulty and misssing coordination between players. Many will abandon Empirean because of that...

• Like 1