Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

[DE]Megan

55 minutes ago, MacKenzie7717 said:

Individual extraction, for the love of clem.  I honestly do not findit fun when after the skirmish is won, I have to sit around twiddling my thumbs because the host wants to casually cruise around the map for 20 minutes picking up every single thing that could possibly be collected. I could just abort... but what is the point of even playing then?

I have an archwing, if the host wants to screw around, great... let me blink myself back to the docks though and get on with playing my game rather than watching someone else play theirs.

Archwings are far too fragile.  And with the borking of how archwings fly, evasive flying isnt quite as possible.

I will be frank, the borking of how archwings handle from sim to 90s discount arcade was a horrible design choice, especially if the noob level beginner enemies with single digit levels can shoot a fully modded archwing out of the sky in one or two shots.  And it extends to the railjack as well... while you can do inverted flight in the railjack, it auto gyros back to the "upright" position which throws a completely unnecessary curveball at a pilot already trying to keep track of several targets... having your own ship do movements that you do not want and are even counter intuitive... its just meh at best.

I echo everything this fellow said. Also, not having tremendous vacuum range on the Railjack is absurd. The mission area is immense and we tend to destroy enemies who are very far. It's incredibly detrimental to the team to pick up resources in battle and it's even worse when the host spends 12 minutes picking up junk after the mission. 

Also, I understand that you guys want there to be a sense of progression, but the basic railjack is simply made of paper. Even the level 1 enemies shred through it like it's nothing. Huge damage works in the normal missions because we have great mobility and can crowd control while reviving our allies. The way it is now, you simply need someone 100% dedicated to fixing up the ship and since you don't collect resources reliably due to a lack of vacuum, I've found myself in a situation where the ship was getting destroyed and there were no resources to make Revolite. So either make the base railjack way tougher or eliminate revolite, otherwise this mode will be too annoying to be enjoyable. The former is better than the latter, making our capital ship be more delicate than an unmodded Ivara was a horrendous idea.

4 часа назад, SprinKah сказал:

I say just keep it as it is, if not make it harder in Archwing. I don't think you should stick around in Archwing long anyway. We shouldn't make being in Archwing more viable than Railjack.

Then what's was the point in Archwing at all? Nobody plays Archwing missions in usual nodes and if you nerf its usefulness in Railjack, the whole system will be just a gimmick

3 hours ago, Nuvaftw said:

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

Give it up already. You are posting this for months. They ain't going to fix anything. Trust me. They ignored multiple stuff from my private conversations, even the horrible clipping on mesh structures since 2015, which is f***ing awfully retarding the mobility of a player (getting stuck on corners of objects which make ABSOLUTE NO SENSE).

Anyone else not being able to play with others? And i mean with randoms. Even if i use the Join a crew option i end up hosting and none ever joins. 

I have 20 liches converted and can't use them. I can't seem to have allies. I'm basically forced to play solo a very unfriendly solo experience.

Well.... i would like to say this is a good update but i can't since you can't solo it and if your internet isn't top S#&$ you can't play with your railjack so by going for co-op first you've effectively locked out most players from playing this new content

I like everything in this update:

-the bugs when you enter the grineer ship (either 10-20s where you can't use anything or just get stuck and the ship will fly with you in it and after some time you'll get teleported outside of map at 25599m away from the railjack);

-the fact that the multi-tool requires ammo....why, just why;

-the exorbitant price of ONE railjack skin (225 platinum... i mean if both of them were in a bundle with that price i might buy it but 225p for just one? thx but no);

-if you exit the railjack and one module drops that can make your passives (e.g. armor and all that) you can't pick it up (or you can pick it up but only the host can-can't really tell about this one);

-if you go to your dojo the railjack is missing.

As I'm reading comments here and in my alliance disco I can't help but think that it would've been prudent not to rush it just so you can announce its release on a cringefest circus called The Game Awards.

Just thinking.

Also, resource requirements on essential consumables are just bad. Actually, the whole idea is just bad.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The first of many Hotfixes, no doubt! Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums! 

*SNIP*

@[DE]Megan

Since you are in the hotfixing area now, can you look at those issues?

also why this "critical essential glyph" above appears so big on forums???

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The first of many Hotfixes, no doubt! Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums! 

General Changes:

• Sentients in the Railjack Key retrieval mission no longer drop loot to address farming infinite Resources. This mission is intended to be a one-and-done mission to give you your Railjack Reliquary Key. 

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to join a Railjack mission from the Star Chart if you hadn't already completed the node.
  • Fixed Intrinsic not showing on the End of Mission screen when returning to Dojo from Railjack.
  • Fixed getting a duplicate Avionic pickup when just picking up one in a Railjack mission.
  • Fixed script error when starting a mission from your Orbiter, proceeding to the Dry Dock instead, and then starting a Railjack mission from Dry Dock and skipping the cinematic.
  • Fixed the Railjack Wing Turrets FX lingering across the game until you restarted. 
  • Fixed a crash when on the Railjack Pilot seating during level level transition.
  • Fixed a crash when transitioning to missions from the Railjack.
  • Fixed a crash when failing a Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a crash when in the Intrinsics screen.
  • Fixed a crash when in the Options menu.
  • Fixed a crash when firing the Acrid.
  • Fixed a crash related to the Inbox.
  • Fixed a crash when looking at Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Enthrall ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Iron Skin ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nekros’ Desecrate ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Redline ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wisp’s Reservoirs ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mirage’s Sleight Of Hand ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Primal Fury ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible ability.
  • Fixed [HC] text appearing for ‘Waiting For Players’ and ‘Leaving Soon’.

when i pilot an enemy S#&$ and the core gets a meltdown i remain in some sort of melee archwing mode with my melee wep equiped and i can do slam attacks ._. just a little bug i noticed. Here is the a yt link to the end result

It is impossible to play this solo. It is not just "HARD", as it has been quoted by beer-king in the stream, it is impossible! Why? You Devs had the resources to do the necessary crap of repairing, probably even cloaking and taking down the bigger ships to actually invade those, and whatnot, players from the beginning DO NOT HAVE these resources nor possibilities.

Using Archwing and killing all enemies is not a problem, even when you guys nerfed all archwing guns by removing their hitscan ability... fml, but like it isn't hard enough against those big ass ships, which oddly regenerate their functionality and keep attacking you, they are a pain in the arse.

How is someone able to invade that ship without anyone firing with that also big ass laser from our railjack? There is no chance in micromanaging those stuff on solo run, when your ship derps in the open wide field without any cloaking system. Again, it has been stated "hard", which definitely does not mirror the reality. While taking care about the enemy crew invading your ship, those said big ass ships are up again and firing at you. You are doomed to lose, on every single run.

Either remove the fire and repair stuff, or make our railjack tougher. Can roughly keep the enemy at bay by using my Amesha archwing, that is OK, but that is not the sense of playing this mode, isn't it?

This update is just a huge mess and disappointment. Sorry, but delaying the Commander tree to 2020 is just a lazy and bad move.

The overall "get the resources" is also limited to the railjack, most of the drops which are 10 times bigger than our warframe+archwing scale can only be picked up when using our railjack, and then, there is no freaking vacuum sucking up those items. C'mon DE ... this gets ridiculous. An almost 300-head strong developer team that is still not able to figure things out ... is getting ridiculous. Also, some other stuff in the game are broken, once again.

Is your src really this messy?

larkspur doesnt properly work with ivaras navigator anymore (almost instantly explodes, wich it isnt supposed to). Steath nerfing a weapon after specificaly saying there have been not changes is a $&*^ move.

zenistar disc still doesnt work with CO.

Itzals new one still causes lag and doesnt scale with range.  

Finaly fix please. thanks 

and when were on language filter, theire ridiculous for the railjack, just because a secence of letters is a part of a junveline insult in a different language it doesnt justify blocking evertything containing it.

Il y a 7 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Empyrean: исправление 27.0.1

Первый из многих исправлений, без сомнения! Пожалуйста, имейте терпение нас, поскольку мы сортируем и исправляем проблемы с неожиданным обновлением! Warframe: Empyrean действительно здесь! Мы будем усердно работать над устранением основных проблем, которые могут привести к поломке игры. Твердые шаги по размножению помогут нам на соответствующих форумах! 

Общие изменения:

• Чувствующие в п
  • Исправлен сбой при просмотре видеороликов Warframe Ability в Арсенале.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Revenant's Enthrall.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Rhino's Iron Skin.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Некроса «Осквернять».
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Vauban's Minelayer.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Гаусса Redline.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Wisp's Reservoirs.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Мираж Sleight Of Hand. 
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Wukong's Primal Fury.
  • Исправлена ошибка скрипта при использовании способности Harrow's Thurible.
  • Исправлено отображение текста [HC] для «Ожидание игроков» и «Скоро уйти».

3 hours ago, Eternal192 said:

Well.... i would like to say this is a good update but i can't since you can't solo it and if your internet isn't top S#&$ you can't play with your railjack so by going for co-op first you've effectively locked out most players from playing this new content

You really think you and other people with crappy internet connection are the majority of the playerbase? Lol 🙂

please give them some time to get this all sorted out. It has been less than 1 day since it dropped.  It will get better if you just wait until its patched up a bit

Archived