Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

3 hours ago, Eternal192 said:

Well.... i would like to say this is a good update but i can't since you can't solo it and if your internet isn't top S#&$ you can't play with your railjack so by going for co-op first you've effectively locked out most players from playing this new content

You really think you and other people with crappy internet connection are the majority of the playerbase? Lol 🙂

please give them some time to get this all sorted out. It has been less than 1 day since it dropped.  It will get better if you just wait until its patched up a bit

while im not the host 7/7 times when i entered a grineership or platform the door won't open for me.

how do you extract missions there is no WP?

3 times now after completing a mission the host aborted result i restart the mission in his railjack and no one is joining. I cant solo those missions.

also dying while in a grineer ship sent you to oblivion with no way to return to the ship

Edited by b4timert
6 hours ago, Rodrigo_Martinez said:

Pickups from a railjack mission goes to the host only. Is that a bug?

5 hours ago, DeadlyRage92 said:

Resources picked up when pilot flys over them are only rewarded to pilot. It shows the notification in the bottom left corner but after mission ends those resources are only given to pilot.

normal Warframe mission loot system is "what you see is what you get"  I think that loot system also applied in railjack mission 😄

Also how much damage the railjack is taking makes it sometimes almost impossible to play a mission. Squadmates are supposed to get out in archwing to board/crewships since the damge the railjack itelf does to them even with those rockets you can buy is pretty much nothing (bearing in mind that crewships are only lvl 3 and we just built actual warships), while also repairing the ship which is hard in itself because the amount of stuff you need to fix is too much and the repair tool has by far not enough "ammo" for a whole mission. If you don't have a full squad or everybody is out in archwing (where they often get instakilled), there is no possibility to repair the ship yourself while taking fire. What makes it even worse is when enemies board your ship and you have to kill them yourself, you can't avoid new enemies coming in, meaning there is no way of clearing the enemies ever. Also the amount of reinforcements that get called are insane sometimes, you find yourself surrounded by 2-4 crewships at all times with a lot of fast smaller ships that are really hard to hit since nothing you have is hitscan or has a fast enough projectile speed. 95% of the time the mission ends with critical failure because you can't even properly survive the first mission.

Also there should be an option where you automatically go back to the dry dock as soon as the mission is a success

While there are a lot of bugs, it needs A LOT of balancing because as it is right now it isn't fun at all. It feels like a chore, makes you question why you play a gamemode where pretty much all the time you fail since you cannot keep up with all the stuff you're supposed to to and from what i gathered makes people be extremely toxic towards each other because they start blaming each other for failing. 

No wonder the Dax died in this thing.

4 hours ago, Eternal192 said:

Well.... i would like to say this is a good update but i can't since you can't solo it and if your internet isn't top S#&$ you can't play with your railjack so by going for co-op first you've effectively locked out most players from playing this new content

It is in fact possible to solo, I did it on the first attempt. It is exceedingly difficult, but possible. 

And seriously, the majority of players have perfectly fine internet. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve ended up in a lobby with someone suffering from poor internet. 

On a different note, I’ve noticed that loot drops more often than not do not go with you when you extract. Conceptually, this update is great. Mechanically, not so much. 

Edited by Greylock01

bug report, i cant fix my railjack it literally wont let me it. The counter will go up but then freeze at the very last moment before it could finish being fixed. Pls address this cause it has made me fail so many mission just because of this

I feel like this update needs some in-game tutorial, like we have in the beginning of the game with mods and stuff.

I tried some missions and I'm confused on some stuff, however, managed to get the picture. But other random players are doing how we what. We need some rolls selecting for the team members and have ability to switch them in the match, or warning that there's no one in the Railjack cuz everyone flew for greneer crewship.

Also, number of alarms, fires and crackers should be available, at least at the pilots screen to coordinate and more other visual notification on such and other things.

we need a way to be healed in archwing cause when outside of the railjack no matter how much health your archwing has making it 200-400 meters back to the railjack after downing a crew ship your likely gonna run outta hp at some point, maybe space sentinels would be nice? why cant your sentinel attach to your archwing like R2D2 can to fighters?

also would be awesome if controller had a stronger setting for aim assist as its hectic and hard as #*!% trying to shoot S#&$ when your in your railjack turret or archwing weapon against these speedy as heck fighters

oh and last peice of feedback, please make it so each person's resources are pooled for use of crafting repair items and ammo for your railjack, or atleast each person has access to their own instead of draining the host's pool, specially when the host only has a few and runs out in mid battle but the person trying to make it has hundreds still left just untouchable

Edited by Accaliah

Please fix Imperator. I understand the need to change from hitscan, but enemy ships are too fast i can literally chase them and still not be able to hit them because my bullets are too slow that i fly faster than them... this cant be a thing

Edited by waskely
  • Like 3

It's a fun update overall. If we ignore the plethora of game breaking bugs. And the fact that fighting in archwing is useless. And that the Railjack is made of paper, getting hull breaches every two seconds while one can barely scratch the paint on enemy ships. And the constant crashes and hangs and infinite loadings that forces me to Alt+F4 out... But hey! Fun!

Seriously, you know us as a community. We would rather wait for a good and polished update rather than getting a half baked rushed thing. Half an hour in, after the third crash, my hype was butchered.

Edited by Azrubel

Your loading times are terrible now. also i missed the sortie because i couldn't even log into warframe. So disappointed. And i still am having terrible troubles with the loading of anything warframe. I haven't been able to any missions because the S#&$ load times. I missed yesterdays sortie and will probly miss this days, because you people make a update throw it out there and fix it after. well that makes it S#&$ty for us players who want to play and us who spend money on this game even more pissed because what are you doing with the money you pull in? Not making a even close to finished update. I for one have been spending less and less because im never sure if i can play this game after your updates. NOT ONE MISSION SINCE UPDATE HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO ENTER GET YOUR SH#T TOGETHER  ill just start a differant game to spend my money on FFS. 13 hours later still have colossal load time and have to alt+f4 out. 

Edited by Sarcastik1