Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do i have to recraft revolite for the omni tool?

JHips

Question

Constantly having 0 Revolite; and not having the materials to re-craft it makes starting out bloody horrible in railjack; increasing the pool is a fine upgrade; but having to rebuy it each mission is really unpleasant!  Hard to do a mission when you dont have the healing juice; and you need to finish the mission to get the materials...

4 answers to this question

So I can go mining on earth to be able to repair my ship in the new mode? doesn't sound like fun.

I think the whole mechanic of refilling the juice each time is not good; make sense for heavy ammo; but better to just give you a refreshed healing bar each mission i reckon. 

22 minutes ago, JHips said:

I think the whole mechanic of refilling the juice each time is not good; make sense for heavy ammo; but better to just give you a refreshed healing bar each mission i reckon. 

We have to keep the option to rebuild it though. It does run out during the mission, meaning you have to make more. If we had an infinite amount it would be too easy not to die.

• I do think we could have an 'auto-refill' threshold though. So, you would never enter a mission without 100 (or more).

I have found that it is less of an issue than I originally thought. You collect resources in the mission and can build using those.

Not sure if the recent patch fixed it; but much less painful now; even doing the first mission; the first 3-4 runs ended in failure as not sure how to equip the repair gun and fix the holes in the ship. Thankfully we have had a few good runs now; so it's all working better!