Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Describe Warframe/de With A Positive Word

.solitus

I know you guys hate the bugs, the RNG, the balance of the weapon. So do I.

But what is life without problems and obstacles?

Have we ever stopped for a second, to appreciate what DE had made?

Now please, state one positive word, to describe DE, and Warframe. Positive.

My turn : Promising

Why? At least, now the Fusion Cores are becoming more common, the Void drops data are able to be mined again, and I'm pretty optimistic on Warframe in the future. Let's see what the future holds for us, even though now there are lots and lots of unpleasant things.

Edited by XTenno

boobies

This is not a positive word. You are misunderstanding this thread. This thread was made to keep an optimism in Warframe, and keeping up the morale of us, the players. And your word, it didn't make any sense. Yes, I know, some frames have big boobies and incredibly sexy for some of us, however that's just not IN this topic. Although I like to joke around, I don't think you should write this to this thread. You have clearly taken this as a joke and misunderstood the concept of this thread. Thank you.

This is not a positive word. You are misunderstanding this thread. This thread was made to keep an optimism in Warframe, and keeping up the morale of us, the players. And your word, it didn't make any sense. Yes, I know, some frames have big boobies and incredibly sexy for some of us, however that's just not IN this topic. Although I like to joke around, I don't think you should write this to this thread. You have clearly taken this as a joke and misunderstood the concept of this thread. Thank you.

Your reply is too cordial for me to troll you back.

boobies is a very positive word, they always stay ahead of everything else and are soft and beautifull. unless u have no taste and keep looking at the wrong ones

Edited by bosstnt