Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack controlls are clunky, getting headache-seasick-dizzy

WaifuJanna

Am i the only person that things the railjack controlls are super clunky and its very hard to aim cause the controlls are feel like "smooth camera setting over 9000".

After the first mission, which we failed i already feel a bit sea sick / dizzy and getting a small headache. is it only me, or is the Railjack flight realy that depresiv.?

For me the new content is unplayable sadly 😞

Edited by Jannanomana

Just now, Jannanomana said:

For me the new content is unplayable sadly

Idk about new content being unplayable or whatever... But I am not going to do it again. I have had my fair share of 2 hours today and I think I should step away. The controls are very unpleasant to me and I stopped when I started to feel slight headache.

Personally I think that there shouldn't be an automatic rotation function or a toggle to turn it off. There should be a button to roll the ship left/right like on any other flight sim. Other than the roll I think it controls pretty damn well.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb --C--Nehra:

Idk about new content being unplayable or whatever... But I am not going to do it again. I have had my fair share of 2 hours today and I think I should step away. The controls are very unpleasant to me and I stopped when I started to feel slight headache.

so u feel the same healthy problems then me it looks like. dunno what cause this problem. Thats like the first time in video games in over 15 years i face this problem.

Even on a ship in reallife i dont get such seasick as in the Railjack..

i don't want to sound antagonistic, but, i don't think this could get more motion sickness friendly, i didn't felt nothing, if anything it feels like you are ridding a massive hit box archwing XD

i just fear DE will probably mess up things that should not be changed to help the people that cant even drive on a car on the ground, ruining the fun for people that actually enjoy the experience...