Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Is Deleting My Support Tickets From Their System.

H0PE

I'm not sure what is the policy on the support side, but I'm 100% sure that support tickets usually get solved or rejected or anything between them, and not getting deleted completely, without any sign that they were existed in the first place.

I was curious what will happen if I start posting bug reports and issue requests to support.
Most of my tickets were 1week older with the "waiting for assignee" status.
I never got answers replies or anything to these tickets so far. I was expecting long wait time obviously, with some responses like "we are working on this..." or "out of scope" or whatever...
Until today when I just see that 80% of the tickets were just deleted completely.

So guys any thoughts about this? I mean this is a beta game and stuff but... deleting bug reports... This is just weird and crossing the line of trust for me completely.

I made a list in excel about my tickets:
ID Subject Requested

69047 NEW BUG: Selection of warframes in arsenal not finalizing! 24-Sep
69050 NEW BUG: After a teammate is down and got revived the minimap icon stays "downed" 24-Sep
69051 BUG (since last patch): Enemy models stay walking and stuck after killing them. 24-Sep
69053 Bug: Necro shadow of the dead models issue. 24-Sep
69064 BUG: Transmute 4rare=1common?!!!! 24-Sep
69483 Request: Tone down the glow and effects at least 100% 25-Sep
70393 Bug: Weapon stop firing if you move while toggle sprint is turned on (where is my earlier ticket about this issue?!!) 28-Sep
70502 Bug: Appearance [b and C] of secondary and melee cannot be set properly 28-Sep
Edited by H0PE

After reviewing your tickets, many were replied to and closed (although some are waiting assessment) . I suspect there is an issue with notifying the ticket makers when a ticket has been replied to and solved - if you check out your past solved or recently closed tickets, you should be able to see the replies.

Hope this helps, sorry about the confusion!

69047 NEW BUG: Selection of warframes in arsenal not finalizing! 24-Sep

69050 NEW BUG: After a teammate is down and got revived the minimap icon stays "downed" 24-Sep

69051 BUG (since last patch): Enemy models stay walking and stuck after killing them. 24-Sep

69053 Bug: Necro shadow of the dead models issue. 24-Sep

69064 BUG: Transmute 4rare=1common?!!!! 24-Sep

69483 Request: Tone down the glow and effects at least 100% 25-Sep

70393 Bug: Weapon stop firing if you move while toggle sprint is turned on (where is my earlier ticket about this issue?!!) 28-Sep

70502 Bug: Appearance [b and C] of secondary and melee cannot be set properly 28-Sep

Jesus Christ you sent 4 tickets in one day, 1 the next, and 2 two days later. That's not how things work lmao. You send one and wait for a response. If I were them I would completely disregard someone who sends that many requests in such a short amount of time. Shows impatience and immaturity. But as for DE? I'm sure they just haven't gotten to your plethora of tickets yet as it does take about 7 business days to reply.

After reviewing your tickets, many were replied to and closed (although some are waiting assessment) . I suspect there is an issue with notifying the ticket makers when a ticket has been replied to and solved - if you check out your past solved or recently closed tickets, you should be able to see the replies.

Hope this helps, sorry about the confusion!

Quoting and locking to prevent off topic discourse.