Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Titania has been messed up, again.

(XBOX)iZapThings

Well once again Titania's flight controls were a copy and paste of Arch-wing controls. She is a mess to fly around. With the new change allowing us to jump in operator form while she is in razorwing was great(key word, was.)

1)  If you are "sprinting" and jump in your operator, Titania keeps flying. She keeps going until you jump back in or she hits a de-spawn wall. 

2}  There is no way to slow down to a stop while in toggled sprint, it is all or nothing. This makes it hard to fly around in indoor maps. This is made much worse if any sprint mods are installed. You have to either toggle sprint over and over to get around , like doors, or stay in "walking" mode. Staying in slow speed mode is terrible because if you are in a mission with others, you can not keep up and get left behind, making it a Not An Option. 

3) This is a repeat of the last time there was an Arch-wing set of changes. Titania's flight controls were a copy of the arch-wings. The old control system of hers had to be brought back and fixed. It looks like it will need to be done again.

Im just gonna paste my feelings i wrote elsewhere here as well, :I pretty much main titania and can say 100% with out a doubt the movement changes from the latest xbox update make her completely unplayable, i "sprint" and im to fast and bang into things, i "walk" and im to slow to avoid damage effectively, her flight controlls where near god dam perfect to me before but now its to hard to move correctly or in a controlled manner, let alone the motion sickness i felt when i played her for the 1st time today[was lvl'n / forma'n a frame most of the day so was why it took till now to notice this], i can only strongly recommend the changes to titania's movement be reverted so i can use her again, she was finally getting the buffs she needed defence wise slowly but surely and was in a good spot[was starting to see more titania's in pub match's then normal] but 1 change later[and i didn't think it possible to be done in 1 change] and i have to abandon her less i weld a puke bucket to my chair and equip a hobbled dragon key so i can dodge the random flying wall's... I really really like titania and i hope this gets fixed ASAP, till then i guess im dusting off my oberon for a change.

1 hour ago, (XB1)iZapThings said:

This was NOT a bug report... It was feedback on Titania's new setup. Now that it was moved when it should not have, the chance it is viewed as feedback is ZERO.

Please move this post back where is was meant to be.

Don't fret, the devs view both Feedback and bugs equally as both are important to the game. 😄

On 2019-12-13 at 3:04 PM, (XB1)iZapThings said:

1)  If you are "sprinting" and jump in your operator, Titania keeps flying. She keeps going until you jump back in or she hits a de-spawn wall. 

2}  There is no way to slow down to a stop while in toggled sprint, it is all or nothing. This makes it hard to fly around in indoor maps. This is made much worse if any sprint mods are installed. You have to either toggle sprint over and over to get around , like doors, or stay in "walking" mode. Staying in slow speed mode is terrible because if you are in a mission with others, you can not keep up and get left behind, making it a Not An Option. 

those 2 are bugs. They don't happen on the PC version of warframe

The last one is a suggestion.

effectively, its indeed a bug report more than a feedback post.