Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean - a winner or failure...?

xslamfox

Definitely a winner

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

Visually nothing changed to the first time they showed us Railjack.... This is embarrassing... And here we are people defending it like it's the best Update on the world...

What kind of change you expect or you want? Surely the first time there's no kind of upgrade, weapons and such

Best? Yes because I haven't seen any game that actually put spaceship battle like this

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

And most importantly... With no connection yet... I mean... Where is squad link... Kuva loch implementation.... Crew members. Even though that might come soon or whenever... But it is a shame to have a gigantic presentation during Tenno on with a lot of features but on launch give us... Maybe 20%....i mean seriously 3 planets... Around 10 tilesets each... Even though I haven't looked at all of them.... They probably aren't that visually different to each other....

You haven't even looked at all of them and you're already throwing judgement?

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

Full of bugs, grindy...

What bug? My runs are perfectly smooth so far

Grindy? I got 1k titanium and 500 of materials just in one run so are you by any chance just do the objective and go? Sorry to say the loot is scattered all over the map so rushing like mad won't give you much

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

What took them that long. 

So let's forget Saint of Altra and any kind of addition before this because they are made just with a snap just like that, right?

• Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Bregastor:

I did not suggest to not play warframe, I just said that if you don't like the new mode because is bugged and unfinished just give it time for them to get feedback and improve/release more. 

You wasnt around the last Updates, huh? DE clearly showed that even feedback including facts and highly reasonable arguments will be ignored to make them FUN playing them which would lead to self sustainable content. Look at Arbitrations, ESO, Melee Reworks, Fortuna, PoE, Liches etc.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Hey it's warframe.

And we are the beta 😂😂😂

I've been playing this game for quite a while, I'm used to being the Beta tester team.

That said, this update feels less like a Beta release and more like a Pre-Pre-Alpha Internal Test Build.

It hasn't been out a full 24 hours... I've only played a bit (EU player) but what I have played has been good, and I know I'm only scratching the surface, in terms of mechanics, having thus far only experienced skirmishes. It'd be like me passing judgement on Warframe as a whole from Vor's prize.

I'm looking forward to customising my Railjack and getting the rest of the planets. After all, unlike the lich system which DE dropped and there was no guarantee they'd ever touch it again, we've basically got confirmation that what we've got is to be expanded.  And moreover, what we've got, from what I can tell, is absolutely more in-depth than the Lich system, which isn't saying much, but it's important in determining how good the update is. Lich system's state was completely barebones - it was the core loop and almost nothing more. It'd be like if Emyprean dropped with just the free flight or skirmish modes, and without any instrinsics, any avionics or any thing but the first tier of weapons.

• Like 3

Only way we can have better and unique reward on this update if we can have farm platinum but like 1 plat or something minimum like what we have in red dead 2 online with gold that you can get in game playing or real money... then everyone would play even if is weary rare drop but it can farm only in ship missions... and for example you can collect 4 platinum or 5 in just 1 full day....or maybe we can get every material in this ship missions but 10x more then normal and its not always same material but its random drop every single time. So new way to farm something that is not just for ship...

Update hasn't been out for a day and we get people trashing it, neat.  You want to know how it connects to the rest of the game?  It's still the same essence of game we've been playing for 7 years, loot resources, shoot bad guys, complete some objective, level up gear or in this case intrinsics.  How narrow minded you must be to think new war isn't going to use railjack in some fashion.  More stuff will be added as per usual, they can't just add things at a snap of their fingers however.

Has bugs on release?  Yeah, just like every other release in this game.  They will never release an update that doesn't have bugs.  If you hate the sound of that, don't play after an update drops and let them work out the major bugs.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

You wasnt around the last Updates, huh? DE clearly showed that even feedback including facts and highly reasonable arguments will be ignored to make them FUN playing them which would lead to self sustainable content. Look at Arbitrations, ESO, Melee Reworks, Fortuna, PoE, Liches etc.

Maybe is me but I don't see any relation with what I said and what you wrote since I was talking about giving feedback for bug fixing and not for changing the game mode

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

why are you liking it.

1 Word, Fun.

45 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

I don't want to play two different games within one game

Empyrean will be fully intergrated in the main game Soon™️ with the addition of squad link and maybe using the railjack to fly into normal missions. This update is just the foundation of it.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Bregastor:

Maybe is me but I don't see any relation with what I said and what you wrote since I was talking about giving feedback for bug fixing and not for changing the game mode

Fixed Shared Murmur Progress amongst Players anyone? Cause how dare we could have fun with the Liches and incentives to play it...

vor 26 Minuten schrieb bananacat89:

It is pretty fun when it works. Unfortunately I have found bugs every mission. From doors not opening, To not being able to leave ships, to black screens. Lets hope the hotfixes over the next lil while get everything settled proper. 

This update for me personally  really emphasizes the poor archwing gameplay and mechanics though. I think in order for Empyrean to shine the archwings need a complete overhaul. The weapons to. It is very clunky.

I had fun last night though. Even with the bugs. 

Alright. Good to hear. Do you feel like this system gives you this vibe of connection like it was promised to us? 

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Bregastor:

Is not that I get offended, I hate when people try to "invalidate" others opinion calling them whiteknights. 

I did not suggest to not play warframe, I just said that if you don't like the new mode because is bugged and unfinished just give it time for them to get feedback and improve/release more. 

I did not suggest you to leave the game, I just said that you can avoid that mode until is fixed a bit if is unbearable atm to you. 

Someone said that "if you don't like don't play it" is invalid because it would make them quit warframe cause there is nothing left they like, but i mean that is what I did with WoW. If you don't like the game anymore just quit it, the game can't change completely to appeal you.

And yes that is the attitude I use if I don't like a game mode, I leave it because it is not for me. If I like the game mode, I will play it to report things and have it fixed asap and enjoy it even more when it gets fixed. 

I get your point now. Indeed it's not going to fit my appeal entirely neither yours or most of the player base. I just want to point out what I dislike about the system, update currently. 

2 hours ago, Ady88 said:

Steve said it would be coming in 'hot' and buggy as hell. Can't say he didn't warn us.

That's no reason. That's a dangerous move that can make you lose players.

Did you ever go to a restaurant where the chief informs you your meal will be disgusting, then he delivered you an indeed disgusting meal ? If yes, did you ever go back to this restaurant or not ?

1 час назад, Fire2box сказал:

The worst thing about railjack to me is that it's railjack for the sake of railjack. What rewards are there outside of archwing mods and railjack material goods? Two weapon blueprints. That's all that's connecting Railjack to the rest of the game at this point in time. 

Apart from that it's just grind for leveling your "intrinsic's" and gather resources at the same time to mod your own railjack. Just in the hopes it's something worth while in the future to make content easier. Kinda like if you made Paracesis into a game mode I suppose. 

good point. Like, there is no reason to grind ships resources via ship. Maybe we need some good rewards for normal gameplay - like weapons,kuva and etc. So we can raid with our ships jsut to farm resourves and items we need for our normal gameplay. 

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (XB1)COA Altair:

Update hasn't been out for a day and we get people trashing it, neat.  You want to know how it connects to the rest of the game?  It's still the same essence of game we've been playing for 7 years, loot resources, shoot bad guys, complete some objective, level up gear or in this case intrinsics.  How narrow minded you must be to think new war isn't going to use railjack in some fashion.  More stuff will be added as per usual, they can't just add things at a snap of their fingers however.

Has bugs on release?  Yeah, just like every other release in this game.  They will never release an update that doesn't have bugs.  If you hate the sound of that, don't play after an update drops and let them work out the major bugs.  

What you are mentioning here isn't the game essence. These are the game mechanics and in fact the core mechanics of the game. 

The essence of a game is defined by the feeling a player is going to have while playing the game. In this case to feel very powerful to overcome the enemy as a single man army... That's the essence... Therefore... Not the same essence 

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

That's no reason. That's a dangerous move that can make you lose players.

Did you ever go to a restaurant where the chief informs you your meal will be disgusting, then he delivered you an indeed disgusting meal ? If yes, did you ever go back to this restaurant or not ?

no, i've ever been to a restaurant that is going thro an evolutional refurbishment and decided to open early even tho half the cookers don't work and the seating is broken, but you demanded to get access to it before it was ready, so out of good will they decided to get everything to a "good enough" state just so you stop banging on the door for them to let you in....... 

can't say i have.

but this aint a restaurant. Its a video game. still under development, with many rushed and broken things. lower your expectations.

Came for the comments - wasn't disappointed LUL 

vor 16 Minuten schrieb DrivaMain:

1 Word, Fun.

Empyrean will be fully intergrated in the main game Soon™️ with the addition of squad link and maybe using the railjack to fly into normal missions. This update is just the foundation of it.

But why give us a foundation to play with when giving us the entire thing would feel so much better. Now its this typical soon it will be great... Just stick around... It will be fixed soon... 

2 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

What you are mentioning here isn't the game essence. These are the game mechanics and in fact the core mechanics of the game. 

The essence of a game is defined by the feeling a player is going to have while playing the game. In this case to feel very powerful to overcome the enemy as a single man army... That's the essence... Therefore... Not the same essence 

So you've ranked up your intrinsics all the way already and know what it's like after you have min maxed in railjack?  Good to know.  

if they didn't make this whole game Solo for year's then this wouldn't be a problem but people are so use to doing everything Solo . Now we have coop content and no one want's to say anything in Chat and make's it 100x harder , if they can fix that then it wouldn't be that bad after the bug fixes but right now it's not even worth it . 

• Like 1