Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found a strange bug as I was launching a RJ mission

Akaruy

So, I was launching the RJ mission in public, and everything was going fine. Played the cutscene of the ship exiting the dock, went through the void, and then enter that white tunnel thing that brings you to the mission. Except it remained stuck there. It was just going through the tunnel without ever exiting. After about a minute, the brightness went way down. It looked kind of creepy actually.

I made a short video to show the bug. it's here: 

21 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Is this a bug ? It happened to me too a couple of times and I thought it was an ambiance shift or something.

Looks pretty cool actually.

While it does look cool, I'm 100% it is a bug, or at least not intentional. Once it happened to me, as you can see in the video, it just went on forever and never loaded the mission. I had to ALT+F4 the game to get out.

4 hours ago, Akaruy said:

While it does look cool, I'm 100% it is a bug, or at least not intentional. Once it happened to me, as you can see in the video, it just went on forever and never loaded the mission. I had to ALT+F4 the game to get out.

Oh ok. That dim light thing happened to me during a mission a couple of times, not sure if I was playing solo or not but it didn't effect gameplay. It was just that everything seemed darker.