Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Controller problems - rebinding/default controls

mrhapps

Xbox one controller on PC

1. I changed the keyboard Move up option (under railjack options), and now my controller move up with A does not work, and won't let me rebind A to move up, or anything else. It says "you can't bind Move Up to a button that has a melee stance action bound to it." 

2. There is no way to Boost or Maneuver or boost/maneuver by default on controller, i bound it to B since it had nothing on it already. Left stick (which it seems to be intended to be on just zooms in, doesn't boost)

3. There is no way to open OR bind the Tactical menu with controller as its not available as a rebind-able button, makes me use L on controller to access menu.

4. the button to upgrade Grid, and Remove integrated mod from grid are BOTH X, meaning i have to use my mouse to remove since by default pushing X will take me to the upgrade screen even with my cursor hovering over the mod i wish to remove.

Edited to reflect that #5 was fixed

Edited by mrhapps

6 hours ago, mrhapps said:

Just a side note here - thank you for fixing the blink for archwing on controller even though i did not see it mentioned in the patch notes it currently is working.

Haven't tried blinking since I was never able to get it working before.  Wonderful to hear this is fixed!  How are you able to do it on the controller?

6 hours ago, TheMikhail said:

Haven't tried blinking since I was never able to get it working before.  Wonderful to hear this is fixed!  How are you able to do it on the controller?

roll/slide button, Tap it. By default it should be Left Bumper. I read in the hotfix comments that it was broken as of the hotfix however it is currently working for me on live version same way it was last night.

also posting this comment as an update to these bugs, all of them still exist in the live version of the game.

13 hours ago, mrhapps said:

1. I changed the keyboard Move up option (under railjack options), and now my controller move up with A does not work, and won't let me rebind A to move up, or anything else. It says "you can't bind Move Up to a button that has a melee stance action bound to it." 

2. There is no way to Boost or Maneuver or boost/maneuver by default on controller, i bound it to B since it had nothing on it already.

3. There is no way to open OR bind the Tactical menu with controller as its not available as a rebind-able button 

4. the button to upgrade Grid, and Remove integrated mod from grid are BOTH X, meaning i have to use my mouse to remove since by default pushing X will take me to the upgrade screen even with my cursor hovering over the mod i wish to remove.

5. D-pad Right is a mess /lotus/language/menu/input_crewship_switch_primary. I'm guessing this lets you switch the power that the railjack is currently using

Just a side note here - thank you for fixing the blink for archwing on controller even though i did not see it mentioned in the patch notes it currently is working.

Also cannot enter railjack from outside using controller, nor can I exit gun/pilot stations using x.  Must use keyboard buttons, otherwise youre stuck.

5 hours ago, SlomoSapien said:

Also cannot enter railjack from outside using controller, nor can I exit gun/pilot stations using x.  Must use keyboard buttons, otherwise youre stuck.

thats weird, i wasnt having a problem with that yesterday but maybe it became a problem with the latest hotfix. 

I have the rebinding problem of by default, DS4, boost/vector was the same button.  I rebound down/up to L1/R1 and roll left/right to triangle and square, with L3 being boost. When I rebound move up/down, the down binding became the down/boost/dodge input and the vector/maneuver input unbound from the boost and now boost and maneuver can't be rebound to the same input anymore. This makes it so I can only vector downwards. It's supposed to be hold for boost and tap for maneuvers.

I'm having similar issues but instead of it being blinking and maneuvering its the archwing powers. I cant use any of my archwing powers at all. DE should separate the general bindings section and archwing bindings. i know I've had issues for a while now with archwing barely working on my controller. And looking at my controller bindings the button i use for blinking isn't even the one the bindings show i use.

On 2019-12-13 at 7:07 AM, mrhapps said:

2. There is no way to Boost or Maneuver or boost/maneuver by default on controller, i bound it to B since it had nothing on it already. Left stick (which it seems to be intended to be on just zooms in, doesn't boost)

3. There is no way to open OR bind the Tactical menu with controller as its not available as a rebind-able button, makes me use L on controller to access menu.

Edited to reflect that #5 was fixed

These and other issues i have posted about.

• 1 month later...