Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is any loot in Railjack shared

Gweredith

Question

It makes no sense that each player has to collect his own loot when everyone is bound to their stations.  It makes it so that the ship boarders get much more loot than, for example, the engineers and the engineers aren't getting any resources they need  to work the forge. It makes it so the person going to kill commander ends up being the only one who can get the new weapon recipes while others are preoccupied with their tasks. If that's the case, Railjack will soon become a very toxic free-for-all game mode. People will be bothering even less to remain the Railjack since it has already shown to be inferior in damage to Archguns at this level, making people just park it somewhere safe and go do missions without it.

3 answers to this question

Sorry for the necro, but this has happened way too many times for me.. We just did a mission and we went out with AW to collect some of the loot. I personally found over 150 asterite and had already 100-ish in my inventory. I only received around 120 while the rest of the squad got near 300. I have all boosters active. I smell a bug when using AW to collect individually.