Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Zato skin wrong colors

Anthraxicus

As you can see from the original design, the color of his body and the piece of cloth or whatever over his left thigh are different.

liger-inuzuka-excalibur-deluxe-final-by-

But ingame, the primary color takes over pretty much everything, which makes him kinda ugly imo and not worth it compared to the glorious original design. 

mX8h6Z6.png

The color of his belt and the "hair" are also wrong. They are supposed to be colored with accents, but they are also being taken over by the primary color, unless you pick a very dark color, except for the hair, which seems to be secondary and accents on the original, but primary and accent on the skin itself. 
I hope this gets fixed, because I am not liking the final product one bit as it is now.

I believe I can show it better with these images

FRRCV4f.png

IFaFEAL.png

Edited by Anthraxicus
  • Like 3

I don't think it has metallic parts nor has Liger designed it with those in mind. Not even the blade on the nikana skin looks metallic.
The only thing that could contain some metallic parts are those orbs, which should be glowing with energy.....but is also affected by the primary color, making them kinda bland.

The skin seems to have been rushed...along with everything else in this update.

Edited by Anthraxicus
  • Like 3

the skin looks desaturated(?), "whitish" ingame, other skins with similar textures are fine, eg. nezha, nidus.

turning up saturation and reducing lighting messes everything up.

but looks okay in the editor???

Edited by __Xen__

My problem isn't as much the color layout as it is the horrid textures. They blend weirdly when they really shouldn't, even strong colors just wash out with whichever other color it blends with and it's just...ugh. Waste of plat if you ask me personally...shame really, was looking forward to it.