Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to change my profile name?

(XBOX)Fiery Hell God

Question

6 answers to this question

On the account management page, my actual new profile name: Fiery_Hell_God. But in the Forums, my old profile, "(XB1) lrrational God1" still exist. I hope this is more detailed information you requested. Please can you show me how to remove the latter stale profile name and convert into the newer updated actual name of "(XB1)Fiery_Hell_God". Cheers 

Edited by (XB1)Irrational God1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Irrational God1 said:

On the account management page, my actual new profile name: Fiery_Hell_God. But in the Forums, my old profile, "(XB1) lrrational God1" still exist. I hope this is more detailed information you requested. Please can you show me how to remove the latter stale profile name and convert into the newer updated actual name of "(XB1)Fiery_Hell_God". Cheers 

Have you logged out and back in again? That sometimes fixes things like this.

16 hours ago, (XB1)Irrational God1 said:

I have continuously numerously re-logged in - with no change! Please can this issue be resolved?

6 hours ago, Yakapah said:

same here. I changed my name ingame and here its my old name... how can we fix this ?

This might be a new forum issue...I suggest both of you contact Support (http://support.warframe.com/), I don't think anyone else here can help you further, unfortunately.