D3rry

Frost Rework (And reskin frost prime)

Hi, I'm a warframe player and a Frost Prime main. I think Frost needs a rework, because his firs, second, and passive abilities are useless. In my opinion, the fourth ability should become the second one (with a nerf), and for the fourth one Frost could evoke an his ice weapon (for example, an ice reaper). While the first ability, could become charged like the Ember's ability. 

For the prime skin, it should be more detailed. It should have more prime parts in the chest, in the arms (his armor) and in front of the legs. 

I hope this post will be useful.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

2 hours ago, D3rry said:

for the fourth one Frost could evoke an his ice weapon

This was where you lost me. 

Exalted weapons may deal a lot of damage, but they are terrible abilities. If you expand on it to more of a "stance" with far more benefit than simply gaining another weapon slot that you have pay upkeep on then I'd be able to tolerate that it happens to have an exalted weapon included. Lol

• Upvote 1

I'm OK with replacing his 2, but certainly not his 4 (replacing or nerfing it to a 2)

If there's an exalted ability, it could be placed on his 1, like other frames

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Questo è dove mi hai perso. 

Le armi esaltate possono infliggere molti danni, ma sono abilità terribili. Se ti espandi su una "posizione" con molti più benefici rispetto al semplice guadagnare un'altra slot per arma su cui hai effettuato la manutenzione, sarei in grado di tollerare che capita di avere un'arma esaltata inclusa. lol

Understood, but the fourth ability could do a more damage.  Regarding the weapon it seemed to me sensible as a thing, since Frost can shape the ice a will. What do you think about the reskin?

18 hours ago, Tatann said:

Sto bene sostituendo il suo 2, ma certamente non il suo 4 (sostituendolo o inserendolo in un 2)

Se c'è un'abilità esaltata, potrebbe essere piazzata sul suo 1, come altri frame

Understood, but the fourth ability could do a more damage.