Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop not coming in

(NSW)YVGALAXIUS

Hello, good morning fellow Tennos.

This morning I woke up as a child on Christmas day running out of his bed to go see under his Christmas tree what Santa brought him. but there was nothing there. The gift I had been promised was not. Then surprised I asked myself: What's wrong, what did I do wrong, I've been a bad Tenno? WHY my Glaxion Vandal is not there .. Why I don't have one under my tree as Santa promised to me.

Last night I started watching THE GAME AWARDS. Around 8:00 PM through the live broadcast of Twitch. I saw a mother REBECCA who appeared at the awards and I even asked her through the chat that please do not forget to send my VANDAL GLAXION. (I knew she wouldn't read it but I texted it anyway) Hahahaha ..
Stop watching THE GAME AWARDS at 10:20 PM.
I still don't receive the promised gift. THE VANDAL GLAXION.
I am sure that my accounts with Warframe and Twitch had the respective links.

Could you please help me fellow Tennos. Is there any information I don't know?

Thank you very much for your help and attention.

A sad Fellow Tenno without his gift ..

No drop for me either. Watched the entire awards on the Gamespot channel with many people in chat clamoring for it so I know I was in the right place at the right time. Confirmed my twitch account is linked to warframe and has been for 2 years. Some of my clanmates said they got their drop already so I'm concerned. 😞

Kinda sad how they just say "We'll just give another drop for next week, watch next prime time!" And not actually compensate people who watched the stream. I hate to say this but it's total bullS#&$. People who got the drop earlier will get 2x weapon slot. And we'll get 1 or none (if the drop doesnt work again).

27 minutes ago, SteamPoweredIdiot said:

Kinda sad how they just say "We'll just give another drop for next week, watch next prime time!" And not actually compensate people who watched the stream. I hate to say this but it's total bullS#&$. People who got the drop earlier will get 2x weapon slot. And we'll get 1 or none (if the drop doesnt work again).

Man, ill be happy to finally get this weapon, something happens every time i tired. I hope ill get it this time.

Watched the game awards for about an hour and 15 minutes, 30 minutes without being connected, then 45 minutes after connecting the warframe account to my twitch. Still have yet to recieve my Glaxion Vandal as they told. When I watched today's stream for the Ceph. Cy glyph as a test, I gotten it instantly. Something is terribly off about how I didn't get a drop for Glaxion Vandal and getting the glyph to drop, DE.

Wait hold up, there is a second chance coming in at prime time on Thursday of next week (not the Thursday yesterday) from the Forums, so be sure to link those accounts up and double check it by unlinking both ends then linking it.

5 hours ago, NM3K said:

Wait hold up, there is a second chance coming in at prime time on Thursday of next week (not the Thursday yesterday) from the Forums, so be sure to link those accounts up and double check it by unlinking both ends then linking it.

how do you know there is another drop with glaxion vandal? I have not seen any post about it. can you link this second chance post please.

Weird. I got mine while the VGA were still happening. I was watching on their channel and I was very skeptical that I would get the drop. Where were you watching the stream? It seems like you were linked up alright. All I can say is perhaps the wrong channel was watched or was maybe interrupted- that is, did you watch a complete, uninterrupted 30 minutes? If so, then file a ticket. I doubt it will get you the vandal, but at least DE can be told that the drop system still isn't working as intended. I am sure you are aware, after all, of this sort of thing not being uncommon. 

9 hours ago, (NSW)sinole said:

how do you know there is another drop with glaxion vandal? I have not seen any post about it. can you link this second chance post please.

Was mentioned on last night's(for me atleast) stream for empyrean.

Edited by SteamPoweredIdiot

20 hours ago, NM3K said:

I don't think our linked accounts are the problem, I got every other twitch drop I was there for. Including Cephalon Cy

15 hours ago, TTV.SlothReece said:

I don't think our linked accounts are the problem, I got every other twitch drop I was there for. Including Cephalon Cy

I agree with this. I got the Cy glyph as well but no glaxion. And for the noggle today, watched like 3 different streamers for 30+ mins no drop. And my account is linked and also have re-linked it since I was getting my twitch prime access during those times.

On 2019-12-13 at 5:03 PM, SteamPoweredIdiot said:

Sorry but I haven't heard of prime time or any other streams with twitch drops, does one know where I can find out about it? 

On 2019-12-14 at 12:37 AM, (NSW)sinole said:

Sure, and I checked on what happened on today's stream, no one got the Glax Vandal, including me 😞

Wait, I can't find it anymore... Last time I looked it up, there was only 4 posts about the Glax vandal, now it's flooded with people saying they didnt get the twitch drop. But I can at least confirm they did a stream today that was for 1 hour from 4 PM to 5 PM Pacific Standard Timezone and the drop says "Glaxion Vandal Re-Run" on stream.