Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you name your Railjack?

Ham_Grenabe

1 hour ago, Firedtm said:

I wanted to name mine the “Enola Gay” but it would not let me.

I ended up with reaper of death in Japanese, yea a bit lame but it will work.

P.S. before you guys start raging that I said gay, look up what the Enola Gay was.

that's real cool, happy I looked that up. history its amazing. 

Edited by .Fire_Fly.

29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Venture Destroyer.

It's a reference. If you get it, you get a cookie.

Hmm, I think that the best response here is "Split say: AAAAH".

(no, I haven't played X4 yet, I'm still working my way through Rebirth + a metric crapton of mods).

Back on topic, I've not named my ship and have no intention of attempting anything related to it for several months. The last few major releases in this game have been godawful broken, terrible design, or both; there is no reason for me to believe that this time is any different.

3 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Hmm, I think that the best response here is "Split say: AAAAH".

(no, I haven't played X4 yet, I'm still working my way through Rebirth + a metric crapton of mods).

Back on topic, I've not named my ship and have no intention of attempting anything related to it for several months. The last few major releases in this game have been godawful broken, terrible design, or both; there is no reason for me to believe that this time is any different.

Afraid you don't get a cookie.

That not what I'm referencing.

When I bother to get my railjack, I will name it "Harbinger", after a deadly space ship I once designed for an RP campaign.

It would fit surprisingly well in Warframe if its main weapons tapped into and fired void energy instead of what the original did.

5 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Personally, I am feeling Railjack itself, minus some very stingy repair resource.

That being said, not jumping in straight away is probably a good idea anyway, if purely just because buugs