Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you name your Railjack?

Ham_Grenabe

I have a friend from Egypt with not that good of an internet connection and a S#&$ty laptop, he wasn't sure he'd even be able to play the content that was Empyrean. His name being Electronicle and mine being Dragondude I named our Railjack the Voltaic Dragon, for the chance that it wasn't going to work out with him we'd have a Railjack in our honour.

But it turns out he is able to run it fine and he will build his own Railjack soon (after those pesky Mutagen invasions he needs to do for Cy) but I don't really have another name, so I am keeping mine The Voltaic Dragon.

And while he is grinding his Railjack and not busy he comes aboard my ship and we play together.

Edited by DragonDude3010

Gonna probably name mine Light Fantastic or if the game allows me Light, Fantastic but I don't think it'll let me put the comma in there. I was also thinking Clouds Effervescent , both of those being bits of lines from a song that I really like.

Ships gonna be shades of Magnificence-purple with Twilight-far-left-pale-yellow shiny metallic bits and Valentines-Pink + Twilight-yellow energy color