Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additional Program To Run Warframe?

.Monarch

My FPS been going up and down randomly. Sometimes it's quite laggy, but when it's smooth it's real smooth. To the extend I'd be calling it glorious.

So I figured, this may be cause by some background program running, dragging and hogging resources. And there I remembered there are programs out there that can put certain software on priority while "freeze" unimportant software on hold, redirecting resources to the software that's running.

But there I halted, as I remembered Warframe have auto anti-hack system. I'm afraid those "game booster" program will somehow be listed by one, and...As I try to get my game to run smoother, ends up banning me.

So here I am - Asking the community, what are green lit game booster / program that are OK to use?

you should be asking support crew about this

Just checked.

Warframe Support is specifically for reporting bugs, payment and technical issues only. Please make use of the Warframe Forums 

for submitting any suggestions or feature requests.

My question isn't exactly an issue. Nor it is a bug, obviously. So sending in a ticket and wait for couple weeks, only to end up rejected is just a waste of time and human resources.

Razor Game Booster 

I use it all the time - it just turns off programs on your computer that aren't needed and optomize your computer to run the game you want - 

It works quite well, and it's 100% free to use

Thanks for the input, I'll take a look into it. Hopefully it'll turn my FPS capped at max. I really enjoy the game that much more when it's smooth as velvet. And as well, it make burst fire weapon, fire much smoother and faster.

if you're hosting you might encounter fps drops since your pc has to calculate everything. also have you got multi threading enabled?

try to play as client only (join other people games) that should help with the fps issues

if you're hosting you might encounter fps drops since your pc has to calculate everything. also have you got multi threading enabled?

try to play as client only (join other people games) that should help with the fps issues

My FPS issue happens both hosting and joining. And yea, I've multi-thread enabled, also have 7 cores.

It is no doubt that my FPS does drop a bit when I'm hosting. But I'm just trying to solve the drop in general.

It's not simply an enjoyment issue, it more or less also affect my combat effectiveness. (IE. Semi-Auto / Burst Fire Fire rate)

My FPS issue happens both hosting and joining. And yea, I've multi-thread enabled, also have 7 cores.

It is no doubt that my FPS does drop a bit when I'm hosting. But I'm just trying to solve the drop in general.

It's not simply an enjoyment issue, it more or less also affect my combat effectiveness. (IE. Semi-Auto / Burst Fire Fire rate)

multi threading is in the early experimental phase, you might have trouble with it, just sit back and drink tea, you'll see if something changes, atm the optimization for warframe isn't as good as it should be

..... wat.

No but really, what's your hardware? CPU? GPU?

Sorry meant to say - Intel i7 Cores, 2 quad cores.

*So multi-thread whatever experimental tech option that is, shouldn't have that big an impact for me.

Edited by Rain-Maker

*So multi-thread whatever experimental tech option that is, shouldn't have that big an impact for me.

The I7 or Quad core does not define your specific CPU and you failed to list video card or GPU.

If you don't know what people are asking grab this tool http://www.piriform.com/speccy and use it to get the relevant model info.

Also, i7 is a single Quad core processor that runs 2 instruction sets per core, resulting in what looks like 8 cores running in task manager.  additionally, I would recommend if you are using only IntelHD graphics like I do, go into your bios and boost the dedicated video memory to at least 384MB from the 64MB default.  It drastically boosted my performance to the feel of a 512MB dedicated card.

The I7 or Quad core does not define your specific CPU and you failed to list video card or GPU.

If you don't know what people are asking grab this tool http://www.piriform.com/speccy and use it to get the relevant model info.

He was asking what I meant "I have 7 cores". It was a typo on my part, and I answered that question.

My thread/question, was asking what types/kind game/performance booster is "legal" in DE's eyes. Thus anything else is irrelevant, including my graphic card, GPU, or any hardware information.

Edited by Rain-Maker