Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Login Weapons Back Yet?

Joe_Barbarian

Been a year since I uninstalled Warframe because of biased support and a lack of communication from anyone from DE so I have 2 questions:

1) Can I get my login reward weapon(s) back after I sold them for credits?
2) Is support still giving preferential treatment to founders / high spending players?

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

1) nope.

2) Likely just depends on who you get answering your request is how much slack they'll give you.

Likely good bye again.

1) Thank you, good to see it's been over 2 years talking about implementing a feature and still hasn't come to fruition.

2) Yeah the case last year where restoring an Azima when over a year had passed was okay because he was a founder but couldn't do it for multiple people who asked.

Yeah it's another goodbye, sad, this game has a couple fun aspects.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

Sorry for your loss, but I always get a kick out of people when they delete one time items. Login and event stuff. I never understood why someone would get rid of these. Even if they are bad, or not to your liking. Warframe is always changing. Stuff comes and goes out of being good or “meta”. Boggles the mind. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Mustachio said:

Sorry for your loss, but I always get a kick out of people when they delete one time items. Login and event stuff. I never understood why someone would get rid of these. Even if they are bad, or not to your liking. Warframe is always changing. Stuff comes and goes out of being good or “meta”. Boggles the mind. 

This was about 2 years ago, before the login reward changes, I didn't realise what the Azima was at the time, it wasn't until I learned more about how different weapons worked, after noticing someone with an Azima and how much fun it could be I went looking for it by then it was too late.

Honestly I'm inclined to agree with you, however after my interactions with support about the issue I grew a major distaste for DE, after trying to speak to many DE devs but getting shrugged off with "We'll do it in the future" 6 months+ wait and just another "We'll do it soon­™" we're now 2 years from the initial promise and 1 year from the soon™ I've seen better development progress in 7 Days 2 Die.

45 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

2) Yeah the case last year where restoring an Azima when over a year had passed was okay because he was a founder but couldn't do it for multiple people who asked.

I see people say stuff like that without any proof. You could think that it never happened...

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

I see people say stuff like that without any proof. You could think that it never happened...

The proof was a reddit post of a player posting his exchange with support getting his Azima back because he picked up a riven for it. That was his only reason for wanting it back after over 372 login days had passed since selling the weapon. I'd be able to pull the link from my old threads (and chat logs with the person in question) if the moderators weren't so heavy handed back then deleting posts that proved he got it back on the sole case that he was a founder and everyone else in that thread that also requested theirs back but didn't.

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

The proof was a reddit post of a player posting his exchange with support getting his Azima back because he picked up a riven for it. That was his only reason for wanting it back after over 372 login days had passed since selling the weapon. I'd be able to pull the link from my old threads (and chat logs with the person in question) if the moderators weren't so heavy handed back then deleting posts that proved he got it back on the sole case that he was a founder and everyone else in that thread that also requested theirs back but didn't.

1. Reddit... 

2. So basically you are basing your opinion on rumors. And you call the support biased. You are a really funny person, my friend.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Because these things are hella difficult to fake. Because reddit is full of legitimacy. And again, you are calling support biased...

Well considering I talked to the person in question (at length) and he showed me he had his weapon returned to him. This coupled with the support telling me directly that he was a special consideration case. What was he to gain by making all of this up and what have you got to gain with your attempt of white knighting this situation? Oh wait you're a founder, of course you'll attempt to throw shade on the idea that you people get preferential treatment

Just now, Psianide73 said:

How much work do you think it would be for DE to return all the stuff people had "accidentally deleted" once they opened the floodgates?

Not a lot, they have the systems in place to already do it, however like it's already been mentioned they gave it back to someone who sold in 372 login days (so well over a year) but rejected everyone else. Back in DevStream #100 DE Steve said we'll get a system to get login reward weapons back. It's been over 2 years. Care to try and cover for them on that matter?

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

what have you got to gain with your attempt of white knighting this situation? Oh wait you're a founder, of course you'll attempt to throw shade on the idea that you people get preferential treatment

Ah... the white knight argument... everytime someone rants and has nothing else to say, the others get called white knights... you are biased as all hell. You have no proof to back up your claims. You are spreading rumors and nothing else. And clearly you are right, and others have to be wrong. Maybe I'm less of a white knight, but you are more of a crying child.

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

This coupled with the support telling me directly that he was a special consideration case. 

Sure... support told you things about another case concerning another player... highly likely.

35 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Ah... the white knight argument... everytime someone rants and has nothing else to say, the others get called white knights... you are biased as all hell. You have no proof to back up your claims. You are spreading rumors and nothing else. And clearly you are right, and others have to be wrong. Maybe I'm less of a white knight, but you are more of a crying child.

Sure... support told you things about another case concerning another player... highly likely.

Yeah because attempting to bait someone to break forum rules is stellar behaviour.

13 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Been a year since I uninstalled Warframe because of biased support and a lack of communication from anyone from DE so I have 2 questions:

1) Can I get my login reward weapon(s) back after I sold them for credits?
2) Is support still giving preferential treatment to founders / high spending players?

I'm going to have to cut things here.

Since your weapons were sold by your hand, you probably won't be getting them back as they didn't disappear from some random occurrence or a known bug. And Support doesn't give better to treatment to anyone, regardless of their Founders status or money spent on the game.

Locked.