Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Railjack dies too easily

Corycool

there's no learning to this. Crewships have weapons with such high tracking that they hit even with sidewards boost from piloting. boarding pods do a 180 turn in a second if you dodge them. There's a couple of things like that which don't add any learning curve to them except hope you get the best +HP% mod (yes, there are different version of the same mod, because they need more grind guys...) and level it to max in a max level slot

Edit: since research takes 3 days, you're basically stuck with your S#&$ gear unless you get *super* lucky on a random drop

Edited by Desolator_X
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Desolator_X said:

boarding pods do a 180 turn in a second if you dodge them

Once they miss, they should just keep going in a straight line and be lost in space. Not only would that be better for gameplay, it would also thematically fit the grineer as expendable clones.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Corycool said:

I have been slammed with so many failed pug missions. Can we get a better way to put out fires? Having to use resources to put out fires kinda sucks. The railjack needs more hp

There's a tactical avionic that removes all fires instantly. "Fire suppression", iirc.

• Like 2

Agreed. Granted I'm solo so I expected a harder time. The missions itself is great and the most fun I've had in a while. Yet when I repair everything and all of that is undone in 2 seconds while trying to find the place to refill the omni thing or it's all undone before I can spin my way around the gearwheel to get to it, it's quite ridiculous. An unranked frame with no health mods can survive better than the railjack.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)Jack_Mahler a dit :

I find it silly that our railjack, which is supposed to be our best chance against the "sentient armada", has just 1000-ish hp, even at tier 1. I mean, did anyone at DE tried this thing and noticed how fast it dies?

Actually even in the first Demo's and in the last one, which they showed on some of the last devstreams, I noticed that Railjack, as for a battle ship, dies incredibly fast. I think DE's not into that kind of things.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Once they miss, they should just keep going in a straight line and be lost in space. Not only would that be better for gameplay, it would also thematically fit the grineer as expendable clones.

All you have to do is rank up Piloting for Drift, and drift out of the way while firing at them. EZkillclap

Just now, Fluttershy93 said:

Stock up on repair goop, park the ship somewhere safe, go out with archwing and only go back during hull breaches. Ez clap

You shouldn't have to not pilot the Railjack for it to not be in danger of exploding.

It is like those people who buy an expensive car and then take the bus everywhere.

• Like 7

Just now, Aldain said:

You shouldn't have to not pilot the Railjack for it to not be in danger of exploding.

It is like those people who buy an expensive car and then take the bus everywhere.

I mean, if your car spontaneously combusts just from a bit of wear and tear while driving, yeah...

I’m interested in failing a railjack mission. I’ll be on tonight same name. I want to do the hardest content possible to push the game mode to the limit. I’ll be on around 8:30 pm. So add me if any one remembers. 

So far all the groups I join want to play boring safe...

33 minutes ago, Corycool said:

The railjack needs more hp

I thought this at first too before I found out that you can upgrade the avionics on it, the person that you were flying with most likely did not know about this yet.

upgrading gives a lot more armor and HP.

The carriers (or Crewships) are the ones that bulldoze the railjack at a extreme pace, and the railjack can't really fight it, I myself can't keep my HP up at all when theres 2 of them targeting the railjack.

Also it's a bad idea for the railjack to go near a uh, the objective...? whatever thing that just has weapons in them, those also will just bulldoze the railjack from full HP to 0 in 2-3 hits.

If the railjack can't fight against whatever thing is killing it fast, a Tenno has to go out (Mainly Host, cause right now there is some major lag issues if the ping is kind of bad)  with their archwing and deal with those.

Edited by ANGELVIXEN

Just now, SordidDreams said:

Supercars do tend to burst into flames. Simply google "supercar fire" and you'll find many, many pictures and articles about that.

At least you can get some mileage out of them before they catch on fire (and more dangerously too, I should add, for some cars. Take that, people who opt for magnesium body parts). Railjack just... folds over and dies.